Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

    Originally posted by KD360 View Post
    Just made this post to bump the thread with mediafire link(s) for the demo along with some screenshots.

    World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza
    http://www.mediafire.com/?8phsyf8wdwry8 - 4 links in 1 folder 200mb parts.

    There's very little to do in this demo, as far as I could tell you can only get 1 sex scene (4 positions in one montage) and a small puzzle on how to get out of there.
    Graphics is nice, but the models are low poly so you can see some blocky/square models. But then again, when has that ever stopped one from using the power of fap.

    I'm also uploading The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - T18C11O12A to mediafire, still 8 hours to go on the other download If there is any specific request on mirrors then do tell me. ( Mediafire only allows for 200 mb parts..)

    Edit: It seems that "The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - T18C11O12A" Is just a Pre-demo release, it does hold a few more sex scenes with some stiff animations and bugs.

    Screw it, it takes me too long to upload to another site, I'll just use torrent. Added them as an attachment. 7 hours left of T18C11O12A, sigh...
    Many thanks for reuploading to better website man. What about adventures of Daemia, will you be uploading that one as well?
    Not trying to sound too demanding, but just curious, thanks again
    Just another long time lurker getting extremely tired of seeing unoriginal GOR H-RPGs everywhere.

    Comment


      #17
      Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

      Originally posted by Nicko View Post
      Many thanks for reuploading to better website man. What about adventures of Daemia, will you be uploading that one as well?
      Not trying to sound too demanding, but just curious, thanks again
      It is the plan, though going slow since the download is going at 20 kb/sec... 6 hours left until the download is finished. Once it's finished I'll do a mediafire upload and torrent.

      Comment


        #18
        Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

        Originally posted by KD360 View Post
        Just made this post to bump the thread with mediafire link(s) for the demo along with some screenshots.

        World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza
        http://www.mediafire.com/?8phsyf8wdwry8 - 4 links in 1 folder 200mb parts.

        There's very little to do in this demo, as far as I could tell you can only get 1 sex scene (4 positions in one montage) and a small puzzle on how to get out of there.
        Graphics is nice, but the models are low poly so you can see some blocky/square models. But then again, when has that ever stopped one from using the power of fap.

        I'm also uploading The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - T18C11O12A to mediafire, still 8 hours to go on the other download If there is any specific request on mirrors then do tell me. ( Mediafire only allows for 200 mb parts..)

        Edit: It seems that "The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - T18C11O12A" Is just a Pre-demo release, it does hold a few more sex scenes with some stiff animations and bugs.

        Screw it, it takes me too long to upload to another site, I'll just use torrent. Added them as an attachment. 7 hours left of T18C11O12A, sigh...

        EDIT 2: it seems I've mixed up the files, "Whorecraft: The chronicles of Alexstrasza - Demo" is actually "The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - Pre-demo - T18C11O12A" and Vice Verse. I would take down the torrent and fix it, but there are all ready people downloading it. So just keep this in mind.

        Thanks for you Meidafire links, the only problem Im having is trying to download the third and forth one and getting a split archive block that says this:
        The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

        Do I have to wait for the first and second file to be done before downloading 3 and 4?

        Comment


          #19
          Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

          Originally posted by Crossbow1701 View Post
          Thanks for you Meidafire links, the only problem Im having is trying to download the third and forth one and getting a split archive block that says this:
          The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

          Do I have to wait for the first and second file to be done before downloading 3 and 4?
          Mediafire blocks Split Archives in RAR (possibly Zip) after 10 downloads... It does not come back. It also blocks, after 10 downloads, any files encrypted with a password.

          The uploader would have to reupload them for it to work again. Most have been using 7zip, as it is not detected as a Split Archive by Mediafire's algorithm... yet.

          Comment


            #20
            Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

            Originally posted by reddo View Post
            Mediafire blocks Split Archives in RAR (possibly Zip) after 10 downloads... It does not come back. It also blocks, after 10 downloads, any files encrypted with a password.

            The uploader would have to re-upload them for it to work again. Most have been using 7zip, as it is not detected as a Split Archive by Mediafire's algorithm... yet.
            Damn, I did not know that... So then what is the best File-sharing service out there currently? Which has high upload limit/high speed with minimum penalty on download capacity ? I won't bother uploading if it's going to be restricted like that.

            Here are some new links

            World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza 1 file | 600 mb
            http://www.zomgupload.com/u0xkgflwxktn.html -

            The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - T18C11O12A - 2 Parts | 1.4 gb
            http://www.zomgupload.com/e2h868418nzb.html Part 01
            http://www.zomgupload.com/uqaxw9ca2jze.html Part 02

            Whorecraft The Adventures of Daemia 3 Parts | 745 mb 1.7 Gb
            http://www.zomgupload.com/k8jth13nfi7a.html Part 01
            http://www.zomgupload.com/t0goztn1qfxq.html Part 02
            http://www.zomgupload.com/vmkillblmj7j.html Part 03
            Last edited by KD360; 3rd December 2012, 00:47. Reason: Adding Links

            Comment


              #21
              Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

              Originally posted by KD360 View Post
              Damn, I did not know that... So then what is the best File-sharing service out there currently? Which has high upload limit/high speed with minimum penalty on download capacity ? I won't bother uploading if it's going to be restricted like that.

              Here are some new links

              World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza 1 file | 600 mb
              http://www.zomgupload.com/u0xkgflwxktn.html -

              The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - T18C11O12A - 2 Parts | 1.4 gb
              http://www.zomgupload.com/e2h868418nzb.html File 01
              http://www.zomgupload.com/uqaxw9ca2jze.html File 02
              People have been using http://temp-share.com/

              But it is new and hasn't proven itself yet.

              Mediafire is still usable, just have to not make Split Archives/Password Protected. 7zip archives are not being detected. I imagine HJSplit wouldn't be, either.

              Comment


                #22
                Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

                Hopefully last post when it comes to links!

                The Chronicles of Alexstrasza 1 file | 600 mb
                http://www.zomgupload.com/u0xkgflwxktn.html -

                World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - T18C11O12A - 2 Parts | 1.4 gb
                http://www.zomgupload.com/e2h868418nzb.html Part 01
                http://www.zomgupload.com/uqaxw9ca2jze.html Part 02

                Whorecraft The Adventures of Daemia 3 Parts | 745 mb 1.7 Gb
                http://www.zomgupload.com/k8jth13nfi7a.html Part 01
                http://www.zomgupload.com/t0goztn1qfxq.html Part 02
                http://www.zomgupload.com/vmkillblmj7j.html Part 03

                I've also included torrents in case people prefer torrent over DDL. (I have fixed the file name errors, so the torrents and the files have the right name now.)

                Update - 03/01/2013:
                Updated the torrent links, had some problems with my HDD so I lost the torrents.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by KD360; 3rd January 2013, 16:09. Reason: Links updated

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

                  So I've used the torrent version of the files and I finally got them all downlaoded, unziped and onto my computer. Problem is when I try to go to the folder with all the stuff in it, I don't see a game anywhere just all the stuff for the game but nothing else. Do I need the Unreal devoloper software to make this work?
                  Last edited by Crossbow1701; 3rd December 2012, 03:22.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

                    Originally posted by Crossbow1701 View Post
                    So I've used the torrent version of the files and I finally got them all downlaoded, unziped and onto my computer. Problem is when I try to go to the folder with all the stuff in it, I don't see a game anywhere just all the stuff for the game but nothing else. Do I need the Unreal devoloper software to make this work?
                    Yeah, I had the same problem! The installer does not create a shortcut for you to use, so you need to go and find the original launcher within the folder, The file you need to start the game is called UDK.exe which you can find in
                    "Whorecraft The Adventures of Daemia\Binaries\Win32\ and it should be close to the bottom.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

                      Originally posted by KD360 View Post
                      Yeah, I had the same problem! The installer does not create a shortcut for you to use, so you need to go and find the original launcher within the folder, The file you need to start the game is called UDK.exe which you can find in
                      "Whorecraft The Adventures of Daemia\Binaries\Win32\ and it should be close to the bottom.
                      ah thank you.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

                        Thanks for all the download links.
                        I'm curious though. Is there a save function in these demos/beta? 'Cause I sure can't find one.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

                          Attempting to play through all three, I was impressed. It's quite a monumental undertaking to make a game like this, and I would be quite surprised if it was all done by one person. F4 allows you to pause any scripts running, including engaging the environment with E/Enter. I would gladly donate to fund this, even if it seems the grasp of the English language is shaky.
                          I know not your sorrow, but I know mine
                          So say you'll stay and dance with me tonight

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

                            Originally posted by Stasia View Post
                            Attempting to play through all three, I was impressed. It's quite a monumental undertaking to make a game like this, and I would be quite surprised if it was all done by one person. F4 allows you to pause any scripts running, including engaging the environment with E/Enter. I would gladly donate to fund this, even if it seems the grasp of the English language is shaky.
                            These are older versions, too - the newer versions have better dialogue, and I think once it officially launches it is supposed to have a map and save/load game. I'm not sure but these might even have the older models with lower poly count.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

                              I need a bit of help. How do I get the prison key? The dude keeps saying not to take it.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

                                Originally posted by MurphyMurph View Post
                                I need a bit of help. How do I get the prison key? The dude keeps saying not to take it.
                                There's a bucket up there, you can drop it in his head. I think you need the knife to do that, though.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X