What's new

RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

You could use leech.eu/ (without the blank) with that site you can download it in highspeed.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... I'd say this was an improvement from the other ones

Looking foward for the next episode lol.

demi9464

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where the grave moss is? I've checked the graveyard and every area around buildings and cant seem to find it. Kinda stuck now too. Saved the girl got her clothes and agreed to steal the ring back but shes not in front or in the Tavern she said shed be in. There's also nowhere to sleep to progress to the next day. These games are usually a little more straightforward with how to progress but this one seems rather vague.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know where the grave moss is? I've checked the graveyard and every area around buildings and cant seem to find it. Kinda stuck now too. Saved the girl got her clothes and agreed to steal the ring back but shes not in front or in the Tavern she said shed be in. There's also nowhere to sleep to progress to the next day. These games are usually a little more straightforward with how to progress but this one seems rather vague.
To get the grave moss you need to do the succubus' quest.
I'm also getting the bug where you can't go to sleep, but how did you free the girl? I can't find "something sharp" anywhere.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Dr Freud's house has the sharp knife to cut down the rope. You can only sleep after you've fetch the wine.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not sure if I did this right, so let me know if there are any issues.

Chapter 2, Episode 1 - MEGAUPLOAD link:

Hope that saves people some time.

EDIT: Download all parts then extract part 1 and install.

tuxr4z3r

Reputation score

thx for the downloadlinks m8..

trying to get the turbobit links working.. but jd1 marked them as offline links and jd2 wont use the plugin so i can only load as free user... fuck of turbobit!

DolphinBlow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Soo, do anyone have a quick guide of how to get all the scenes?

I don't know if I've missed any scenes. I've done plenty, but there's one thing I can't figure out. Is there a scene for the BDSM outfit or is that just a "useless" item?

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

Rattlesnark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if I did this right, so let me know if there are any issues.

Chapter 2, Episode 1 - MEGAUPLOAD link:
LINK

Hope that saves people some time.

EDIT: Download all parts then extract part 1 and install.
God's work, my man, God's work... So, thanks a lot. :D

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well I can't seem to get the saves to work so I'll be waiting for a walkthrough before I take a crack at it.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think you must start the game as admin to have the saves work.
Thanks, got it working. Still going to wait for some sort of walkthrough though... this game takes forever to run around and figure stuff out.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunately, the storage system still garbage.
you have nothing improves.
with pitch thanks to the defective autosave.

he invites you gray picture XD

gz for this fake save system

info
- How saves work.
Save files are a little strange. If you use quicksave and quickload (F5 and F6 respectively) throughout the whole game, you won't have any problems. However, if you use the full saves (Slot 01 - Slot 10), the game will only load from the latest saved slot. You can find your save files in <Game install directory>\Binaries\Win32\UserCode\

My personal method of save management is as follows (remember to make your you're not overwriting an important save while doing this.):
i. Save the game as I normally would, up to Slot 10.
ii. Once I run out of slots, I back-up all my current 10 saves, and start saving over from Slot 01 again.
iii. When I intend to load a specific slot, I pick one of the backed-up saves, and rename it to what my latest saved slot is. For example, if I have just saved in Slot08 a second ago and want to load
the save from Slot02, I backup my current Slot08 save and rename my Slot02 save to Slot08. Then, when I load my game, it will load from Slot08 (which is now replaced with Slot02's save).

P.S. QuikSave may be your latest saved slot (instead of Slots 1 - 10, so take note).

- The 'I' key opens your full inventory, while the 'Q' key opens your quick inventory.
- Press F5 to quick save, and F6 to quick load - which loads your latest saved slot (whether it is a quick save or full save). For more information on how save files work in this game, see the top of the post.
- Remember to save often, there are places where you can get stuck and can't move.
- Console commands crash the game, so don't try to change your speed or noclip.

Save files are a little strange. If you use quicksave and quickload (F5 and F6 respectively) throughout the whole game, you won't have any problems. However, if you use the full saves (Slot 01 - Slot 10), the game will only load from the latest saved slot. You can find your save files in <Game install directory>\Binaries\Win32\UserCode\
also not true just as flawed

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This is weird. I had no problems with saves on this episode and I didn't have to do anything, but play the game.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also, something that I happened upon by chance, to the left of the pond in front of the town, is a threeway with two panthers. yay easter-eggs.
There's nothing there when I look. I've looked everywhere around the pond outside the town gates, and it's just bushes and trees.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

There's nothing there when I look. I've looked everywhere around the pond outside the town gates, and it's just bushes and trees.
I think the easter egg was removed on this version or maybe you need to do something to trigger it.

Rattlesnark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

also not true just as flawed
Not sure what you mean. Is that not how the save system works?
The 'How saves work' thing is my writing, btw. :p

Also... to anyone looking for a walkthrough, I've finished writing one.
Available here: //thechroniclesofalexstrasza.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=371
(add the http: before the link. I'm too new to the forums to post links).

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Episode 1 Remake v0.6b has been released to public. It ends after the jail and has many new scenes. Auril stopped working on this version because she will switch to Unreal Engine 4 to finish the remake.

link182x

Reputation score

there is no Mega link for this game? because seriously 10 parts ofr 200MB..