What's new

RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Episode 1 Remake v0.6b has been released to public. It ends after the jail and has many new scenes. Auril stopped working on this version because she will switch to Unreal Engine 4 to finish the remake.
this is nice, but there's a glitch in this remake: I go through all of the stuff, after the ship sailing scene, I go talk to joy, then go to the house, then it puts me back in control, I go upstairs to find her mother, but nothing; this remake release is broke; if anyone knows how to continue, please tell, because I do not want to create a profile on their forums only to ask one question and not actively use it; makes me feel like a lurker

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone who actually managed to download this one?

My connection to Turbobit keeps crapping out and won't let me resume.

Rattlesnark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone who actually managed to download this one?

My connection to Turbobit keeps crapping out and won't let me resume.
If you're referring to Chapter 2 Episode 1, the kind soul Allsop2604 had it uploaded to a very good mirror (Mega).

Not sure if I did this right, so let me know if there are any issues.

Chapter 2, Episode 1 - MEGAUPLOAD link:
https ://mega.co.nz/#F!8p1whJKQ!N7-gqr8y8qFhPRzOQvFlFg

Hope that saves people some time.

EDIT: Download all parts then extract part 1 and install.
(Note: Fix the link in the quote above, I had to break it because I'm not allowed to post links)

If you mean the Episode 1 remake, sorry, haven't come across any mirrors for it nor have I tried downloading it myself via Turbobit.

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Chapter 2 Prologue is at 0.5b and chapter 2 episode 2 is at 0.3 with four playable characters so far: Luna (Nightelf), Daemia, Titan (a Tauren) and Whitemane (human female).
Posting betas is pointless because they need to be unlocked via code which only VIPs can do.

Usually an update hits every two weeks or so and a minor update (say from 0.3 to 0.3.1) will follow if a major bug is found. Judging by the speed of releases I'd say the prologue might be released to the public by late December and chapter 2 episode 2 in January of February.

Rattlesnark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

http: //annayseult.blogspot.com/2014/10/chapter-2-episode-2-demo.html#comment-form

Chapter 2 Episode 2 demo, running on UE4, is already out and available for download (albeit only on the very shitty Turbobit) - in case anyone is only checking here and not the official blog.

EDIT: Demo has basically nothing, 3-4 scenes and that's it. Downloading from TurboBit takes up too much time to download from, not worth it. My opinion: Wait for the full version.

Last edited:

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, I'm having some trouble playing these games. I've tried running as admin, and I've tried running in multiple compatibility modes. I just get stuck as an image of a ship. It just sits there. I can hear footsteps when I his the WASD keys though.

Can anyone help me out here? Please?

Rattlesnark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I'm having some trouble playing these games. I've tried running as admin, and I've tried running in multiple compatibility modes. I just get stuck as an image of a ship. It just sits there. I can hear footsteps when I his the WASD keys though.

Can anyone help me out here? Please?
No idea. Have you tried the official forums? thechroniclesofalexstrasza . com/viewforum.php?f=13

There seem to be a lot of questions there, not sure if any matches yours.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No idea. Have you tried the official forums? thechroniclesofalexstrasza . com/viewforum.php?f=13

There seem to be a lot of questions there, not sure if any matches yours.
I actually managed to get it working. There is another issue now though. The dad isn't where he's supposed to be.

Rattlesnark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually managed to get it working. There is another issue now though. The dad isn't where he's supposed to be.
If you mean Chapter 2 Episode 1, here is a walkthrough that might help:
//thechroniclesofalexstrasza.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=371

Otherwise, which episode do you mean? I'll try my best to help based on recollection.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you mean Chapter 2 Episode 1, here is a walkthrough that might help:
//thechroniclesofalexstrasza.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=371

Otherwise, which episode do you mean? I'll try my best to help based on recollection.
No, I mean chapter 1 episode 1. He supposed to be at the pier, correct? Well he's not. He's literally nowhere.

Rattlesnark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, I mean chapter 1 episode 1. He supposed to be at the pier, correct? Well he's not. He's literally nowhere.
Which part are you at, when you're still a child? Can't recall exactly, isn't it that you don't see him at all, and the boat he's on leaves immediately as you approach? (without you being able to meet him at all)

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any VIP still around here in this thread who would show us some of the vip-gallery pictures, gifs or webm?

After failing several times donating I have depend on the mercy of the VIP-Leaks *sighs.*

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do you know of up through? I haven't compared VIP access to Free access in a while, was the XXXMas episode released to the free users?

Recently things have seemed a bit slow as Auril has been working with the newer software, and recently a collab of sorts has begun between her and Lumina (who created ). Auril's update schedule has changed to the 15th & 30th of the month instead of every 2 weekends.

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New video and blog post

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am trying to the old newest version (ep1-5) of World of Whorecraft and the xmas specials in english however I can only find them in Russian dose anyone know of a site that has even if the site use Premium Membership for downloading but not turbobit

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

kinda late just recently saw this does anyone have a link for episodes 1-5 torrents some old links here are gone ..

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

kinda late just recently saw this does anyone have a link for episodes 1-5 torrents some old links here are gone ..
i wasn't so sure about this stuff first try to play this also ends up in some bug and freezing mess:(

but after getting it to work i have to say it's bready well developed
and ep2 (v 1.4.1) is my favorite (mostly becouse of the dark big tited mc):D
(and no loli)

about the links they keep them on the site up

thought only slow turbobit links, so better use the links through this site

archanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i had some freezing too :(

Kronox001

Jungle Girl