What's new

RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Nekor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Well, kinda crazy how long this will take, only 30kb/s and then after a download you wait 15mins/30mins for the next!.

srsly this will take the full night.

whatisthisidont

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload to torrent please?

zod976

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

More like not worth the time to download if it takes that long. Need a torrent for this :/.

bicurious

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm having the same problem... No way to quickly download this game. :/

bicurious

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone wanna' talk on Skype or AIM who also wants the game so we can cry together? Skype: zyptonic

OP
W

Wolf624

More like not worth the time to download if it takes that long. Need a torrent for this :/.
Yeah, I'm having the same problem... No way to quickly download this game. :/
Anyone wanna' talk on Skype or AIM who also wants the game so we can cry together? Skype: zyptonic
A 10-part 1.8 GB download at 30 kbps with 15-30 min wait time in between is going to take some time. Nekor is already downloading the game and hopefully he will put a torrent up for others to use.

Blog related: Is anyone seeing that you can't add comments anymore on the first episode comment page?

sylas

Reputation score

I have all of it downloaded but the last part (part 10) due to some dumb IP limit per download with a free account. If someone can upload just part 10 somewhere else (I'm in the US) I will make a torrent with all parts.

bicurious

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have all of it downloaded but the last part (part 10) due to some dumb IP limit per download with a free account. If someone can upload just part 10 somewhere else (I'm in the US) I will make a torrent with all parts.
It might be good just to make the torrent with 9 parts and then people can just download 1 180 MB file instead of 10 for now?

sylas

Reputation score

Well, if I put the entire thing in a torrent it'll usually be faster with seeders. But either or is fine. I can do both. Just need the last part to complete it for everyone.

OP
W

Wolf624

Well, if I put the entire thing in a torrent it'll usually be faster with seeders. But either or is fine. I can do both. Just need the last part to complete it for everyone.
If you going to make the torrent now, put the 9 parts in one folder. (Make sure the 9 parts are still .rar, don't unzip any of the parts.) Honestly, wait until you get the 10th part, so you don't have to do it twice.

Be warned that this game requires a high-end computer so seeders may be limited.

sylas

Reputation score

Yea I'll make sure everything is in its original folder unzipped.

I don't mind doing both if needed, just 9 or all 10. Just need that 10th part :(

Also, if anything I'll seed it for a while to help people, if I get a nice soul to upload the final part.

OP
W

Wolf624

To be honest, I wish that I could even download any of the parts without waiting 2+ hours.

Doesn't helped that extabit is a terrible filehosting site and the only reason it's on extabit is so she can make money off of it.

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll be donating to offset my torrenting this download rather than going through extabit. I can't blame her for trying to get a little income off of this, since its being produced and released for free.

OP
W

Wolf624

I'll be donating to offset my torrenting this download rather than going through extabit. I can't blame her for trying to get a little income off of this, since its being produced and released for free.
I don't mind her trying to make a little income for her game, but I wish that she asked for more donations, instead of having the game on extabit.

Kat22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't mind her trying to make a little income for her game, but I wish that she asked for more donations, instead of having the game on extabit.
I think a reason she doesn't ask for more is that then it feels like you're having to buy the game, and since Warcraft is copyright to Blizzard that could lead to legal issues, maybe I'm thinking a little too deeply on that, but that's what I think.

And it really is hard to fault her for wanting to make some money off a game that clearly has a lot of work put into it.

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

File not found even from using extabit so really the only way to get this will be if someone uploads a torrent of it.

OP
W

Wolf624

File not found even from using extabit so really the only way to get this will be if someone uploads a torrent of it.
Did you try the links from the blog?

miamd

Reputation score

Torrentbros, if the world ever needed a hero, it would be right now.

;_;

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Considering the proposed release date was tomorrow, I'm alright with spending more or less all night downloading this...and if it somehow gets them some money, all the better.
Besides, this (coupled with Legend of Anise) are basically like early christmas for me, so what's a little wait?

That being said, I think I'll put part 10 next on the download list, so any parts that go up via torrent are welcome. I'll certainly seed all night if one goes up (and maybe longer)

Working fine for me so far. Are there any parts in particular that aren't working?