What's new

RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

The scene in the village is found when you get the quest to find the spirit healer from the dead guy by the ogre. After finding the spirit healer they tell you to go find a paladin instead. The draenei in the village is that paladin, you need to have sex with him to get his help rezzing the dead guy.
excuse me but i finished the blasted game and i never got a quest to find a healer for anybody .... where do u get this quest ? :)

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you go from the adventurers (straight ahead once you leave the house) and turn right towards the ogre cave, you'll see a dead guy and his spirit floating around. If you talk to his spirit, that's where you get the quest.

KiraD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you go from the adventurers (straight ahead once you leave the house) and turn right towards the ogre cave, you'll see a dead guy and his spirit floating around. If you talk to his spirit, that's where you get the quest.
Is this during the first Episode where you play as Daemia? Because I never saw an ogre around... Also, does this "quest" start after you run over the cat on the bike?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Nope, that's from a different game, I believe titled "Chronicles of Alexstrasza."

Garzhad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Daemia was pretty fun, and well done for what it is, looks pretty good. The Alexstrasza one looks much more basic though and seems to need quite a bit of work done.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza Is the one with Daemia.....at least it look like it and the game's main site :

but Daemis's one its' the first of 5 ( i think) episodes, and it's the only one release for now

maybe "Whorecraft" is a game, and "Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza" is an other one, don't know >.<
Passerby, can you post a link for the game you were talking about? >.<

Last edited:

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's not listed on the blog anymore, as far as I can see. The site's "The Chronicles of Alexstrasza" but the primary focus seems to be the daemia one right now.
Even in the rough state it's in I like the alex one better just because it's a lot more open. There's no real plot to justify the scenes by. Anyway, the copy of Chronicles of Alexstrasza I'm using is from this post. They seem to have done some work on it since then, but I certainly haven't found any newer release.
Whorecraft Anthology (Daemia + Alexstrasza)
The Adventures of Daemia
T18A11O12D

The Chronicles of Alexstrasza
T18C11O12A

It appears that these are demos after all, sorry for any inconvenience
As best I can tell, whorecraft is just sort of the general title for the games, and the titular club in each (though I guess in alex they also call it the VIP club?). Either way, best not to read too deeply into it. At the moment they're two unrelated games using similar resources.

Last edited:

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's not listed on the blog anymore, as far as I can see. The site's "The Chronicles of Alexstrasza" but the primary focus seems to be the daemia one right now.
Even in the rough state it's in I like the alex one better just because it's a lot more open. There's no real plot to justify the scenes by. Anyway, the copy of Chronicles of Alexstrasza I'm using is from this post. They seem to have done some work on it since then, but I certainly haven't found any newer release.

As best I can tell, whorecraft is just sort of the general title for the games, and the titular club in each (though I guess in alex they also call it the VIP club?). Either way, best not to read too deeply into it. At the moment they're two unrelated games using similar resources.
i'll try it out too, tnx =)

ligerzero4782

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Probably a stupid question but episode 1 on install asks for a serial number. I tried Daemia 123, but it doesn't work.

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I couldn't manage to pass some quests...

I'm going to the pup with Joy's motorbike, crashed with a wolf or whatever.

the quest told me to go to the pup myself, and I couldn't get inside the pup.

Anyone can help me?

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

ningen said:
...the quest told me to go to the pup myself, and I couldn't get inside the pup.

Anyone can help me?
The hit detection is really off on this area. You need to continue up the hill until you reach the pub and talk to the Elf bouncer outside. It all depends if you are too close or too far away from him, so you may need to spam the "E" button and move toward and away from him until a dialogue opens.

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry to ask, but can anyone tell me if the game in the torrent by Velsyn is The Chronicles of Alexstrasza or The Adventures of Daemia as want to replace my current demo upload and want to make sure I don't upload under the wrong name, thanks in advance.

OP
W

Wolf624

Sorry to ask, but can anyone tell me if the game in the torrent by Velsyn is The Chronicles of Alexstrasza or The Adventures of Daemia as want to replace my current demo upload and want to make sure I don't upload under the wrong name, thanks in advance.
The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The hit detection is really off on this area. You need to continue up the hill until you reach the pub and talk to the Elf bouncer outside. It all depends if you are too close or too far away from him, so you may need to spam the "E" button and move toward and away from him until a dialogue opens.
Thank you,

somehow, i got a problem again! I'm in the jail need the key at the middle room but... that red head guy won't let me get it!

I'd like to save but.... well I can't. Anyone a guide please.

Reputation score

Thank you,

somehow, i got a problem again! I'm in the jail need the key at the middle room but... that red head guy won't let me get it!

I'd like to save but.... well I can't. Anyone a guide please.
Page 2.

windrider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the set up says it creates shortcuts, but ive run the set up about 4 times now and still dont have any shortcuts and can find no other way to start the game, any advice?

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Whorecraft\Binaries\Win64(or 32)

There should be a file called UDK in there. Use that to run the game.
Though the shortcuts it creates get default dropped into the start menu. Still, just getting to the folder is the most reliable way of doing what you want with it.

windrider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Though the shortcuts it creates get default dropped into the start menu. Still, just getting to the folder is the most reliable way of doing what you want with it.
thanks alot ^^