What's new

RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Goretender

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Did anyone donated and testing the second episode? I would like to know how far the development is and when we can expect the release of the new episode. Thanks

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I donated and tried out the second episode demo. Pretty short thus far, but has a lot of potential possibly just not unlocked. The coloration has changed a bit, somewhat cell-shaded, so it looks a bit like Borderlands now. Only three scenes in the demo, between Daemia and her father, Daemia and a futanari spirit of herself (choosing the negative option gets a DP scene with the futanari and her father), and her and a jailer. Talking to the Lich King at the end completes the demo. As to an ETA until full release, I have no idea, although this seemed fairly polished.

HappyFlup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know how you can safe your game?Or is it even possible?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Saving isn't possible, unfortunately. So basically don't do anything involving the Tauren side quest unless you want to start all over from the beginning. The Fly command makes things much faster, as does using Cheat Engine speedhack.

You could try running the game in a Virtual Machine and then use state saves. I know this is possible in Parallels, but seems kind of silly to suggest a third-party program that runs an entire separate installation of windows OS just to be able to save.

HappyFlup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What would be the fly/speed hack?This could be a good solution for me and this saving problem as I've found it quite annoying that there is no running option at least.

KiraD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Press "Y" delete everything in the field. Then you can type "Fly" and "Ghost". If you type "Walk" it turns off Ghost and Fly.

Velcas

Reputation score

Sooo... kinda new here, so greetings first.
Having a little problem with the game where you play as Daemia. When I start it, I get the dialog where she says that she came home and wonders where her mother is and such. And that's it. I can open the Inventory, use F7/F8 but I can't move or anything else. When I started it the first time I could move and jump too, then I restarted and I couldnt anymore. The first time, that dialog disappeared though. But I have no idea how I did that. I'm probably ovelrooking something totally simple, but I just can't figure out what. So a bit of help would be appreciated if you would be so kind to spend your time with helping me out. :)

sucker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone post link , that you play as Alextrasha ?

milili

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sooo... kinda new here, so greetings first.
Having a little problem with the game where you play as Daemia. When I start it, I get the dialog where she says that she came home and wonders where her mother is and such. And that's it. I can open the Inventory, use F7/F8 but I can't move or anything else. When I started it the first time I could move and jump too, then I restarted and I couldnt anymore. The first time, that dialog disappeared though. But I have no idea how I did that. I'm probably ovelrooking something totally simple, but I just can't figure out what. So a bit of help would be appreciated if you would be so kind to spend your time with helping me out. :)
Try spacebar

HappyFlup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Press "Y" delete everything in the field. Then you can type "Fly" and "Ghost". If you type "Walk" it turns off Ghost and Fly.
Thanks a lot,it worked!Makes the gamethrough much more enjoyable for me now.By the way,do you or somebody else know a command for the mouse movement?I'd be suprised if there is a command for that though.

KiraD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a torrent for the second episode?

Slavegurl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

my game crashes everytime i enter the jail :(

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No torrent for episode 2 as of yet. There has been a very brief beta released in the VIP section right now, however an update has been promised for the 19th.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What would be the fly/speed hack?This could be a good solution for me and this saving problem as I've found it quite annoying that there is no running option at least.
I posted a list of useful commands on page three...among the most useful I found for just running through the game is SetSpeed ##. Flying always seemed cumbersome to me, and with a decent SetSpeed and SetJumpZ ## you can get just about anywhere with good enough aim. I fail to see any need for 3rd party tools like Cheat Engine, but up to you I guess.
That being said, there IS a running option in game...just hold Left Shift while you move.

Saving isn't possible, unfortunately. So basically don't do anything involving the Tauren side quest unless you want to start all over from the beginning.
To be honest, with commands the game really isn't long enough to warrant a save engine anyway.
In fact, regarding the Tauren scene in particular you can just get into the console, put in [Open WarcraftCityNightRH], and get the scene to reset every time you do it. Granted, using the Open command derails your game...but if you're just looking for one scene in particular it (usually) works fine.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Virus scanner claims there is a virus in whorecraft. Anybody verify?

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Virus scanner claims there is a virus in whorecraft. Anybody verify?
Your scanner is giving you a false positive. Both Daemia and Alexstrasza should be fine.

Last edited:

Preda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the first Episode working well? Last time I played was bugged as hell.

Anyway, I think is a great game, I wish it becomes optimized.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What do you mean "bugged as hell," when was the last time you played?
The only major game-breaking bug I can recall was crashing when you tried to pick up the key under the dock, which I think was fixed rather quick...or else there was some workaround. Everything else has just been unreal being quirky.

Last edited:

milili

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No torrent for episode 2 as of yet. There has been a very brief beta released in the VIP section right now, however an update has been promised for the 19th.
So...any update on VIP section?

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 0.6 beta released today. Still very short, only a handful of scenes.