What's new

RPG Maker RPG Maker English Games Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regless

Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker English Games Repository

Hello. I am the creator of BoneHead. I see you linked to my page at hongfire. That works rather well for me. Thank you for helping spread the word about my game, and for respectfully obliging the wishes of other creators who are uncomfortable with having there games posted here.

dreamwhizz

Reputation score

Excuse me kind sir molitar, I'm the developer of the game Warrior's Quest. Can you change the link to my game with my original download link instead? I need to monitor the download count for my game, same as Monkeyman767 does. I'm cool with you putting my game on the list (in fact I think it's an honor) and you even took your time uploading it yourself, but I'd appreciate it if you change the link to my original download link. Thanks ;)

mentaldrama

Reputation score

To clarify this, I'm not uncomfortable with the game being posted, I am not comfortable with the foreign links which are not from my mediafire account and with not being asked first and I want them to be removed and the files to be deleted from this mf account.

I think my reaction was a bit too harsh. Had a couple of rough days behind me.
But there's a lot of effort in this project and I've grown quite attached to it.
So please support the developers by not reuploading the files, instead link to the original files.

As I stated in my blog since the begining, everybody who has problems with uploaded and rapidgator can ask me for a mediafire link.

Have a nice day.

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me kind sir molitar, I'm the developer of the game Warrior's Quest. Can you change the link to my game with my original download link instead? I need to monitor the download count for my game, same as Monkeyman767 does. I'm cool with you putting my game on the list (in fact I think it's an honor) and you even took your time uploading it yourself, but I'd appreciate it if you change the link to my original download link. Thanks ;)
Much the same. Harem is already available through download on Mediafire, could you use instead of your link.

nosiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for this awesome thread! I was really missing a lot of this english translated games, and i know you put mf link only for our own convenience but if you happen to find the original link put that instead.

Furthermore loqo I + II, Xenoscourge and monster girl unlimited are native eng.

edit: monmusu quest is not an rpgmaker game.
edit2: If you are puting partially translated games like naked order put virgin island also.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok I'll link it to yours. I just took all the english games I been saving and uploaded them. So I will point it towards yours as I am not out for anything but making a repository of English games.

Added:
Fan Fantasy
Garden High VX Demo
Gentle Love Quest
Hero of Kana
Nairn
Don't worry, I didn't mean to seem like I was accusing you of anything I was just wondering if it was your upload or someone elses that's all :)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Cheers to all the developers for dropping by! It's always nice to see the creators of the games we like posting along. I went ahead and changed the links for Invasion D, Warrior's Quest, and Harem. It isn't my MF account, so I can't make the guy delete the Invasion D MF link, so you'll have to handle that.

To any other developers lurking around, please feel free to inform us if you want us to put a certain download link there.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I doubt anyone think's theyre worth sharing but I'd also appreciate if no one shared my games...

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

I doubt anyone think's theyre worth sharing but I'd also appreciate if no one shared my games...
you dont have to be that humble about your games. (though i never pirated them ... i guess i'm sorry? :D)
but those others should think more about their games' quality as well before crying out loud that their *cough* multiplies without reward ;)
heck, most of them are just a bunch of alpha and beta releases.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Seeing as there's a lot of devs watching this thread now, can I make a suggestion of ensuring you have screenshots of your games on your blogs/threads, for us with limited download allowances it's good to be able to see the game before downloading it to find its yet another RPG maker game that has barely any content.

And by screenshots I of course mean of the H-scenes, screenshot of a chibis in a standard tavern with a random line of text doesn't really tell us much.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you dont have to be that humble about your games. (though i never pirated them ... i guess i'm sorry? :D)
but those others should think more about their games' quality as well before crying out loud that their *cough* multiplies without reward ;)
heck, most of them are just a bunch of alpha and beta releases.
I wasnt being humble, I think my second game was a lot better than the first but it sold a lot worse than the first...I'm free to start work on my next game and i got a solid concept but i didnt want to bump my thread until i had something solid to show...

for starters this time im not releasing a trial until i have the first world completed...that trial alone is probably gonna be slightly bigger than princess escape was

I don't wanna give away much yet but it still ties in with world established in the other two games...

oh and i still havent came up with a name for the fantasy realm the games take place in...taking suggestions...

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seeing as there's a lot of devs watching this thread now, can I make a suggestion of ensuring you have screenshots of your games on your blogs/threads, for us with limited download allowances it's good to be able to see the game before downloading it to find its yet another RPG maker game that has barely any content.

And by screenshots I of course mean of the H-scenes, screenshot of a chibis in a standard tavern with a random line of text doesn't really tell us much.
The 3 discussion threads for Harem all have many images. Just click on the link ;)

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wasnt being humble, I think my second game was a lot better than the first but it sold a lot worse than the first...I'm free to start work on my next game and i got a solid concept but i didnt want to bump my thread until i had something solid to show...

for starters this time im not releasing a trial until i have the first world completed...that trial alone is probably gonna be slightly bigger than princess escape was

I don't wanna give away much yet but it still ties in with world established in the other two games...

oh and i still havent came up with a name for the fantasy realm the games take place in...taking suggestions...
at least you are adamantly working on your games which will mean you can only improve as an artist. personally wasn't a huge fan of your games but i'll openly admit it is a lot better then I could ever do.

mentaldrama

Reputation score

Molitar and I have settled this issue and I think I have to apologize as well as I have overreacted and this matter. So I do.

I'm still leaving this post, don't want to make it look like censorship.

At least it got me thinking about some things.

If somebody decides to mirror the files, there's little I can do about it.

And it did not come to my mind to see this as a form of appreciation, so I do apologize for this, too.

As a consequence of this I decided that future releases will be released on the payback hosts first, and a week later (give or take) they'll be up on mediafire.

Mendoza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And by screenshots I of course mean of the H-scenes,screenshot of a chibis in a standard tavern with a random line of text doesn't really tell us much.
Too bad! That's exactly what I'm gonna do! Hell, I'm going to rename my game to "Tavern Quest 2 - Return of the bar bill" and only post screenshots of characters engaging in heated discussions about the price of an average pint!

HAH! That'll show you critics!

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A good list, though it should probably be mentioned which ones are complete games and which ones are one level alphas that have not seen progress in months/years.

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

New game added to the list Jenallia's Wrath thanks to the developer GrapictusDrinktus for sharing it with us.

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

A good list, though it should probably be mentioned which ones are complete games and which ones are one level alphas that have not seen progress in months/years.
I think that is a bit of a moot point as I only know of Xenoscourge that is complete as they are done in chapters. The others are either dropped or work in progress. The whole reason for this thread though is even if the author only did 5 minute of a game they still put their sweat and tears into it so there work is still to be appreciated ;)

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Naked Order download link is down.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too bad! That's exactly what I'm gonna do! Hell, I'm going to rename my game to "Tavern Quest 2 - Return of the bar bill" and only post screenshots of characters engaging in heated discussions about the price of an average pint!

HAH! That'll show you critics!
That sounds like a fun game :), considering all the awesome random conversations that occur in phoenix wright +rep

p.s just gathering data but my next game will have a group of different game environments in it...meaning each environment will set the characters level back to what it would be if starting a game anew (though subsequent vists keep the level)... though in actuality you're gonna be using a different actor, and the levels you get will be added to your character or something like that, this is so i can balance each environment differently :) this also means the MC will be a different class in each environment.

simply put does this sound like a good idea? it's keeping the gameplay and story segregation to a minimum. there would definately be a benefit to leveling the character in each area... extra skills in the final zone and stuff like that... as a designer this is gonna be a challenge cause i have to learn how to balance enemies in 1person party and multiple party games :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.