What's new

RPG Maker RPG Maker English Games Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker English Games Repository

everything involving registration or installing a client is not the best idea.
... but alternatives are certainly limited.

how about torrent?

how about packing each split archive into another archive or rename the files, so mediafire doesn't detect a multiarchive? (i never tried that)

Last edited:

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how about torrent?

how about packing each split archive into another archive or rename the files, so mediafire doesn't detect a multiarchive? (i never tried that)
Most split archives are split because they are FAR to large for mediafire to upload and if you honestly compressed a 600+ MB file into 200 MB I doubt that it would be left in anywhere near working order when it was uncompressed.

Torrenting is only awesome in theory in practice it has proven to be a liability as no one seems to feel the need to seed just take the files and then never open torrent programs to seed again.

Last edited:
W

Wolf624

how about torrent?

Torrents only useful for new, high-demand files, otherwise it's not useful.

People tried doing that on MediaFire, but their files still got blocked/deleted.

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now my opinion on Naked Order...
Ok this game to me is poor I do not see what anyone sees in it..
A real pity that you didn't find the game fun. But frankly, when I encountered the bugs you mentioned, I felt the same way. Unfortunately, by then I had put in so much effort into translating the game that I decided to go ahead and just finish the project.

But ... the more I translate the game, the more more I realize; this isn't a game about James Bond-style espionage. It is, quite frankly a pure hentai game with some RPG elements thrown in. A hentai game with a silly story and a rather ... diverse variety of scenes. Would be best if you do not think of it as an RPG with Hentai thrown in. There's a difference. :cool:

Anyway, feel free to consider it a horrible game; honest opinions are something I appreciate. All I care is that the game remains listed - which is why I came in here. I've released a new update and you might want to link to that instead.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i tried Valkyrie Stella and i loved it.sadly for hentai i prefer hand drawn anime over 3d/anime style.
but the futurist feel was quite enjoyable and may have been a amazing game but it seems the maker stopped updating it already and its VERY short it only goes up to the 1st boss which you can get to....within 10-15 minutes into the game(tho you wont win) :3

really unless the it revives updates in its current form its not worth mentioning :3

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

A real pity that you didn't find the game fun. But frankly, when I encountered the bugs you mentioned, I felt the same way. Unfortunately, by then I had put in so much effort into translating the game that I decided to go ahead and just finish the project.

But ... the more I translate the game, the more more I realize; this isn't a game about James Bond-style espionage. It is, quite frankly a pure hentai game with some RPG elements thrown in. A hentai game with a silly story and a rather ... diverse variety of scenes. Would be best if you do not think of it as an RPG with Hentai thrown in. There's a difference. :cool:

Anyway, feel free to consider it a horrible game; honest opinions are something I appreciate. All I care is that the game remains listed - which is why I came in here. I've released a new update and you might want to link to that instead.
Thanks updated the link. Yeah it was just too pac man like for me.. if it had more stealth to play more of a part it would of been more of my cup of tea. But if I liked Pac Man I imagine I would of loved the game it was not poorly done for that type of game but would of loved to see a game like this with more stealth involved.

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i tried Valkyrie Stella and i loved it.sadly for hentai i prefer hand drawn anime over 3d/anime style.
but the futurist feel was quite enjoyable and may have been a amazing game but it seems the maker stopped updating it already and its VERY short it only goes up to the 1st boss which you can get to....within 10-15 minutes into the game(tho you wont win) :3

really unless the it revives updates in its current form its not worth mentioning :3
Agreed, though I certainly enjoyed the first few bits of it. I enjoyed that one scene he did more than most other stuff I've seen with those models ( the 3Dish ones? ) and the concept of having components you can sell along with the sci-fi theme /look was pretty cool. Storyline seemed interesting, too.

I'm sort of hoping someone does pick it up, though, so.. maybe it's worth mentioning except with a DEMO tag to it? Since it's technically in a demo stage.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

we can always hope :3
and i spent a good amount of time grinding! :( i was lvl 10 and had the 3000$ weapon from the store :3(went strait for it spent money on nothing else but it was soooo worth it) :3

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

we can always hope :3
and i spent a good amount of time grinding! :( i was lvl 10 and had the 3000$ weapon from the store :3(went strait for it spent money on nothing else but it was soooo worth it) :3
...wow, that's pretty far. I went to level 5 with the 980 weapon and quit after I realized that was it. Did you find any other scenes other than her sleeping with the soldier?

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

no but some1 said that their was 2 H scenes in it i can only guess he meant the battle pictures or a scene happens if you lost to one of the enemy's :3

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no but some1 said that their was 2 H scenes in it i can only guess he meant the battle pictures or a scene happens if you lost to one of the enemy's :3
I'm thinking battle pictures since I've lost to the droids a few times and it's just been game overs.. though the guy making it did say there was something involved in losing her armor a couple of times. I'm not sure if that was implemented though.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ya starting was a lil tough but i like that :3
like 1-2 fights and you need to heal :3
then once i got that blade i was doing around 220 dmg with just my standard attack and 440+with Valkyrie crush :3
at that point its easy if only i had the armor to match it :3
o and at lvl 7 the green robots will start to run away :3
they since your power lvl :3

W

Wolf624

Removed by User:

Deedlit 3 Incomplete

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I decided to put the file sharing to use and put the files on them for you users here. I don't really like to abuse the privileges of this great service so please do not share them links on other forums. Any working links I find from the developers themselves will stay updated with there links.
I'd be careful about using it. Shouldn't be too high a risk with older, less popular games. But it's known at this point that the link spammers steal and report links from these (and many others I'm sure) forums.

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Warriors Quest updated

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Downloaded ZauberS form the link and I got an error saying
"rgss102e.dll could not be found"

Is that a rpg maker program or somthing else?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Downloaded ZauberS form the link and I got an error saying
"rgss102e.dll could not be found"

Is that a rpg maker program or somthing else?
just google it and put it in the game folder

Status
Not open for further replies.