What's new

ADV [Neronite ] milftoon beach

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: milftoon beach

So how do the codes people gave us work if the codes are randomly generated and have to match? Also I'm still trying to get past the first safe in the hotel. The code is 1440 right?
You didn't understand my post, I didn't talk about codes, I mentioned the random auth key generated on the url bar of the webpage that pops up!
The codes that people give are probably the ones they from buying the game, those codes will then by matched with the auth key generated when you input the code on the safe.

hitmanhentai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it would be great if some one can send me a link about the full game download

Noonenada

Reputation score

I would also appreciate a pm with the full game if possible

andreibvb

Banned
Reputation score

i finished the game but i dont do the capitan :(

andreibvb

Banned
Reputation score

look on other pages the walkthrough was posted by ricoz

hank84

Reputation score

All dl links are dead. Is there any chance of reuploading?

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hate to sound like the rest but id love a link too please!

andreibvb

Banned
Reputation score

On the Deck, grab the Dog Leash and the Life Buyo. Go right.
- Grab the Newspapper on the background. Go 2 screens left.
- Investigate Mom. Grab the "Perl" on the statue. Go left.
- Investigate Lifeguard. Grab the Weird Object (it's a Ring) near the pool. Go right 2 screens and enter the Lobby.
- Investigate Book Keeper. Go into the Restaurant.
- Go left (same screen) and you'll see a table with a Weird Cream on it. Use it and quickly (there is a time limit) go right (same screen) and use the Statue asshole.

[SCENE]

- Get the Credit Card on the fountain and go left (Kitchen).
- Grab the Big Glass on the Sink and the Collar under the Hot Dog Stand. Investigate the Cook and after Talk with the Cook. Give her the Ring, the Pearl and the Credit Card in exchange for 3 Dog Pieces. Go back to the Lobby.
- Give Collar and Newspapper to the Book Keeper. Then grab the Book of Sizan from behind her. Investigate the book and proceed to the Restaurant and the upstairs on the right (Terrace).
- Use the 3 Dog Pieces on the Dickagram and then Use the Book of Sizan. After scene, use Dog Leash on Dog. Go back to Lobby.
- Use Dog on the Book Keeper (1st safe). Use Dog Again.

[SCENE]

- Go to the Restaurant and the proceed downstairs (Rooms).
- Use Room - 1 Key on door to get a scene.
- Use Room - 6 Key. Enter into toilet.
- Use the Toilet Seat on the left. Grab the Wrench. Leave.
- Use Room - 5 key. Investigate Key Rack. Then from the inside of the closet, use the Room 5 Door. A scene will happen.
- Get the Grease from the cleaing cart. Talk to the Maid to get Room 3 - Key, then get inside.
- Use the door between rooms to open it, the proceed to Room 4. Use the door again to close it and then use the Key Lock.

[SCENE]

**obs: From now on, everytime you Use the Maid you will get a BJ [SCENE]. Doesn't add nothing though.
- Go back to Room 3 and use the Wardrobe key (2nd safe) and get the Binnoculars. Go back to the Kitchen.
- Investigate the Weird Numbers now clean toilet. Go to the Terrace and then upstairs to the Control Room Entrance.
- Use the Weird Math on the Panel to open the door. Proceed there twice (you'll be kicked both time) to get a scene. After that go all the way back to the Deck.
- Talk to the Lifeguard to get the Engine Room key. Go back to the Rooms and all way left to the Engine Room.
- Use the red lever only. Go all the way left and investigate the keypad (3rd safe) to get the 4-Digit-Code. Grab the Hammer. Use the Hammer on the Binnocular to get the Broken Binnocular. Go back to the Lobby.
- Use the PC. Use the 4-Digit-Code on the Ship Management Icon. Turn the GPS ON and the Engine OFF. You should get a scene. Go all the way to the Control Room now.
- Captain is no longer there. Grab the Grease from the cleanig cart (you should have 2 by now). Go to the Engine Room.
- Talk with the Captain there, the go to Room 2. Dad and Aunty should have stopped havig sex by now. Use the Wardrobe in Room 1 (4th Safe) to get the Love Letters. Go back to the Deck.
- Give Love Letters to Mom. A scene will happen. Go back to Room 2.

[SCENE]

- Go to the Engine Room. Dad should be there and a Tool Box should have appeared. Use it to get the Screwdriver. Investigate the Box.
- Time to fix the Filter. Use the Screwdriver on the bolts below. Turn Off the valve. Use the Hammer on the Filter and the Wrench on the Boken Pipe Connectors. Replace the with the Broken Binnocular and use the both Greases on it. Turn On the valve. Done. Go back to the Deck.
- Talk with the LifeGuard. Then Use the LIfe Buyo on her.

[SCENE]

- You will get the Room 7 Key. Go there.
- Get the Magazine on the bottom left. Use it to get the Magnet. Then use the Wardrobe on the Right. Proceed to use the "Use" command on the top shelf Captain Uniform to reveal a Camera. Grab it and go to Room 6.
- Use the Magnet on the Lock System. Grab the Documents and the Hat. Leave.

** Now you must take 3 picture of evidences of bodies. They are the skelleton with dildo on the Deck, the Dead Body on the Control Room and the Dead Captain on the Toilet.**

-Lots of scenes coming now. Go to the Kitchen and use the Document on the Cook.

[SCENE]

- You'll get the Notes. Go to Room 7 and use the Notes on the Voice-Com to open the other Wardrobe, revealing the secret room. Nothing to do there now. Go to room 3.
- Use the Hat on Sis.

[SCENE]

**Maid scene will be unavailable from now on.**

- Go to room 2. Talk with Aunty. Give her Big Glass.

[SCENE]

- use the green luggage to get Pliers. Use it on the Wardrobe key to get the Weird Key.

And that's it. That key was suppose to do something in the Broken Cabinet, but not on this version. They will release afterwards a ending for the game.

Raz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finished the boat , thanks to you guys :D but does anyone have a save for the Hotel since the codes don't work there at all

peopl23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've got the room key 2 from the maid but do not know how to get room key 3 I'm stuck any suggestions??

hitmanhentai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dfiles.eu/files/bm7x8tt3i

i found that not sure if its working what version it is :X

downloading atm

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok i did the saves and got safe 1 to open but i keep typing the code for safe 2 and its not opening :(

shadowdeath0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And The long hidden lurker pops his head out of the ground with a big grin:D and says...."look what I dug up";)

MBgen Code

jksdf8ahs7dfh3b28 8261
jdf8873hfnaisdvjii 3817
mnnbjv89udfsjak 6653
nnjad8823jfjdac 7423
9989uhjjkiusivs 0230
jidijsuabnz9x8 8653
qasg76d8jcsdo 6573 <------Tested
oiois9823jcnzks 1153
ijiu88n77shmxc 5656
qw56zxhv89cxk 7530
joixcvb8838ur28 1440
mnmn8872idajx 9883
98fjijs8djnnvacs 3556
fy77a7sd8xvkoa 8813
uuixnchasdfhuw 4353
dfu812uf8dbvasy 4531
jivzxbusdfob982a 6461
mmwncisdj92ej 1433
uusd8uf8uzjxk92 8771
njjnj9829id9kas9k 5511
019jd8njgasd782 6175
jisuhdaygs8fjvii 0134
8u8xcv7asdyy7f 2015
dfu8as7y3bnfuas 3553
9xc9icxvoasokczn 4741
oapsdjijv8zx8as 5539
kzxicj8asdf72hd 6944
okasud6a7xchv7 7713
aasdf77zxcv88asd 8891
ydn17dhuv76ats 9440

Did some exploring in the codes today, I don't really know a single thing about coding either, just stumbled on them
only saw 30 total
i only tested 1 but i believe they all should work

ENJOY!:cool:

EDIT: If a guy with very little experience can find them...."OOOOooo Boy.....you got work to do!"

Last edited:

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i was useing the code 6573 i turn off my internet click the the white button then go back to game i typ 6573 and nothing i will try the other codes