What's new

ADV [Neronite ] milftoon beach

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: milftoon beach

I was thinking about buying it but the site says that the payment is recurring so now I'm not too sure.
Yeah, this is what stopped me. If they let me use Paypal or sold the game itself as a one time payment I'd do it straight away but I don't want to do a recurring card payment.

tom1tomek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, this is what stopped me. If they let me use Paypal or sold the game itself as a one time payment I'd do it straight away but I don't want to do a recurring card payment.

Ha Ha I thought I was the only one :D

oshnosh

Reputation score

If someone could please pm me as well, i would really appreciate it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Not that I'm bitching or anything, but why haven't the members that have the game shared the dl link via pm?
You don't get banned for sharing links via PM, in case you don't know it.
Now with that out of the way, I'm enthusiastically waiting for a pm with the dl link >:3

RicOZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Admin simply banned me for discussing the game here :mad:. So in return, since I got nothing else to lose, here are the codes of the safes I got:

Fisrt safe: 1440
Second safe: 6573
Third safe: 8653
Fourth safe: 6653
Fifth safe: 4741

Have fun :p

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's probably because most of them think, that we must get the game without help, or buy it. (or they can be offline, etc, whatever.)
I'm keeping eye on my sources and if I get the game, I'll share it at least with five people, so they can do the same to others.
fix.
Btw, is it really worth it? The last game I played was kinda retarded and short.

sergio678

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Admin simply banned me for discussing the game here :mad:. So in return, since I got nothing else to lose, here are the codes of the safes I got:

Can you give your safe file since the second safe plz.

Shinji62

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not that I'm bitching or anything, but why haven't the members that have the game shared the dl link via pm?
You don't get banned for sharing links via PM, in case you don't know it.
Now with that out of the way, I'm enthusiastically waiting for a pm with the dl link >:3
You should support the game if you want to play it so badly. I'm ok with pirating japanese games that you can't really get unless you pay $80+ to import. Since you can't understand it anyway. But for a game that's in english, you should really support the developer. Also, those that paid for the game, used their own money, why should they share it? Not to mention that one of the people PMing about it could work on the site and be looking for those that are sharing, in order to ban them. It's also only $13. It's not that much and you get to support the people who worked hard in order to make the game.
As for those complaining about the recurring thing, you can easily pay for the game, download it, and cancel. Since you've got the codes now.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

You should support the game if you want to play it so badly. I'm ok with pirating japanese games that you can't really get unless you pay $80+ to import. Since you can't understand it anyway. But for a game that's in english, you should really support the developer. Also, those that paid for the game, used their own money, why should they share it? Not to mention that one of the people PMing about it could work on the site and be looking for those that are sharing, in order to ban them. It's also only $13. It's not that much and you get to support the people who worked hard in order to make the game.
As for those complaining about the recurring thing, you can easily pay for the game, download it, and cancel. Since you've got the codes now.
Seems you missed my point... and I'm not gonna explain it, because since this is the Internet, everyone and no one's right, leading to and endless cycling spam.
Anyway have fun y'all.

andreibvb

Banned
Reputation score

i rather buy games like last of us or GTA 5 or some steam stuff:p

samtron10000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would like to buy it but I don't think its worth paying $12 a month for it.

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i been saying alot that i been ban just for talking about the game thay are stupid thats how people buy the game if you talk about how good it is my god
and what is the point paying for this game now if thay ban u just for talking about the game its such bull thay cant take away your freedom of speech if you are not giveing the game away.

Last edited:

ood147

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

May I also get a link to this game please. :)

Noonenada

Reputation score

i would also like a link if it's not too much trouble

Woofz

Reputation score

Since everyone is doing it, I would like the link also please :)

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thats nice of you but V0.8 is just part one Ver 2.189 is the new one

simao

Reputation score

So does anyone still want this game(?)...I would be willing to PM the link to the game if anyone wants it(if sharing this game by PM is not in violation of any rules of this site)...

Btw,i have no idea if the version i have contains a second part or not(it says in the game that it's v0.8)...Anyway i tried it and it works,but i haven't gotten very far yet(the scene with the nurse was...weird to say the least).

So if anyone still wants it,PM me the request for the link(it may take me some time to respond but you know people should just learn to be patient)...
V.0.8 is first part.We need the second part,released few days ago.Really if anyone can post(or PM),that would be great .:(