Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: milftoon beach

Can anyone pm me a link plz?

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where do u put the saves at i cant find a folder or anything to put them in i put the saves in the game folder not working and put the save folder in the game folder still nothing
and cant find app and i cant find any of this Users \ Oleg \ AppData \ Local \ Milftoon \ The Beach \ Savegames on my computer :(

Last edited:

tom1tomek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
milftoon beach

First 2 codes are fine but other saves pls i need 3-rd one in engine room and others - followed

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

First 2 codes are fine but other saves pls i need 3-rd one in engine room and others - followed
what the hell?
How can the 1st 2 codes work? I can't even open the 1st safe where the book keeper is...
I'm starting to think you guys are talking still about the 1st part of the game...

Edit* Nvm, I got them to work, lol what a fail xD

Last edited:

Raz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

actually I reached the Engine room as well "safe 3" and I am waiting for Oleg's next password(s)

Just put Oleg's saves in your save games directory
C: \ Users \ USERNAME \ AppData \ Local \ Milftoon \ The Beach \ Savegames

As for the first part , old codes don't work at all. If anyone found codes or saves for the first part , please post them here or PM them if necessary

gwerty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

actually I reached the Engine room as well "safe 3" and I am waiting for Oleg's next password(s)

Just put Oleg's saves in your save games directory
C: \ Users \ USERNAME \ AppData \ Local \ Milftoon \ The Beach \ Savegames

As for the first part , old codes don't work at all. If anyone found codes or saves for the first part , please post them here or PM them if necessary
i just got the 3rd safe to work, i use the second save that stevienash001 give us and use the 4531 code to work, at first he get stuck and dont do anything. i disconnect from internet( just to be safe) and i click to generate code from website(the site didnt work, ofc im off the internet) i just get back to game and put the 4531 code again, and it open.

triton631

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i cant find my appdata in C
where do u put the saves at i cant find a folder or anything to put them in i put the saves in the game folder not working and put the save folder in the game folder still nothing
and cant find app and i cant find any of this Users \ Oleg \ AppData \ Local \ Milftoon \ The Beach \ Savegames on my computer :(
Go in folder option (control panel) and mark "show hidden files and folders".

Raz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i just got the 3rd safe to work, i use the second save that stevienash001 give us and use the 4531 code to work, at first he get stuck and dont do anything. i disconnect from internet( just to be safe) and i click to generate code from website(the site didnt work, ofc im off the internet) i just get back to game and put the 4531 code again, and it open.
That's a great idea I will put it to work .By the way,
there is a messages txt file in "the Beach" folder that keeps tabs on your connection to the website. Could you post its contents now after you did that trick

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

HAHAHA I can't believe this shit actually works.
That's such bad programming xDDDDDDDD

gwerty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's a great idea I will put it to work .By the way,
there is a messages txt file in "the Beach" folder that keeps tabs on your connection to the website. Could you post its contents now after you did that trick
do u mean the messages.log file?

gwerty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HAHAHA I can't believe this shit actually works.
That's such bad programming xDDDDDDDD
i actually dont think has anything to do with the internet, is just some bug that the code dont open right away, because when u put the wrong code he send you to the login page right away. when i put the code he just stay there.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Guys, what gwerty mentioned works like a charm and I know why.
When you click the white button on the safes (the one that pops up the webpage), while you have your internet connection disabled, the website will keep trying to get a response and on the url bar there's a random generated auth key. This auth key checks if the code you entered in the safe is matched and if it is, it opens.
Now what happens behind the scenes is that when the auth key is generated it's also stored on a local variable on your computer, without your knowledge (go figure right?) and the matching verification is done client side instead of server side, that's why this works.
As I said, bad programming :rolleyes:

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So how do the codes people gave us work if the codes are randomly generated and have to match? Also I'm still trying to get past the first safe in the hotel. The code is 1440 right?

gwerty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how do the codes people gave us work if the codes are randomly generated and have to match? Also I'm still trying to get past the first safe in the hotel. The code is 1440 right?
i think that the codes only work for the same save game, so if u are using the save that some dude(forgot the name sorry) give us so will work other than that i dont know.