What's new

ADV [Vosmug] Xenotake (RE131077)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seireiux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vosmug (nameless hentai game)

so far the demo looks nice to get the feel of the controls and samples of what the current monsters are. You get a limited amount of armor that you can repair unless you pick some more up. Seems like you can't kill the humanoid monster but can only be stunned for a short time until it starts moving again.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Everything looks great,i just hope there is full animations for the green tentacle monster and not just cutting to black.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

3 enemies and what looks like a boss in the third area. Boss doesn't do anything though. In the first room, you can hit B/N/M to spawn the enemies.

Boob grab fairies that look kinda like the pixies from Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets.

Weird plant thing that has a semi-vore tentacle grab. If you struggle with the S button for a few seconds, you get an internal shot of the tentacles molesting her.

Some demon looking thing. Lifts her up and fucks her from behind. Has the stamina of a champ(sarcasm) unless you struggle.

Other than that, in the second stage, if you get stripped there is a tentacle trap that pops out of the sludge and drags you down.

If you land in the sludge, she'll get up looking like she just got a cumbath worth of a jav sentai tentacle video.

But yeah...pretty good animations. Decent sound. Still a very strange/demonic element that has been carried over from the original Vosmung.

All in all, happy with the direction and very happy with the new character. She's much sexier than Vosmung's character in my opinion.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All in all, happy with the direction and very happy with the new character. She's much sexier than Vosmung's character in my opinion.
i agree,she is very fappable.The addition of possible vore furthers my interest,and considering his track record it might be added.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Vosmug sure is a good H-developer.

The only thing I can say is that sometimes he seems to overthinking matters that are, in the end, pretty trivial.

In H-games people need fun and play, as long as you provide it, you might as well relax and go wild. :D

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is pretty good animation! I just hope he doesn't over think everything again like the first one.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Prisonkage (Guro/Rape/Ryona) (Platformer)

Hey guys,i was searching through the forum a bit and i didn't see this game.So i'm posting it here.
WARNING:If you don't like guro,you shouldn't play this game,as there is plenty of it!!
2ND Warning: Don't say i didn't warn you.
Plot:A girl gets trapped in her own imaginary demon realm.
Gameplay:This game is a platformer,you guide the girl throug a grotesque imaginary realm filled with horrible creatures,lurking,and waiting for a opportunity to kill you.
My opinion about this game:It's good.From 0/10 i would give it a 6,just because of too much guro content.
Download link:

you can find it on the developer's blog.

Enjoy.

Edit:Here's the download link for the hentai version of the game:

Credits to OfficerTJHooker for uploading it!

Last edited:

Spastus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Prisonkage (Guro/Rape/Ryona) (Platformer)

Actually this game has had its fair share of discussion and it was quite controversial a few months ago, mainly for the fact that is not a hentai game anymore, it's full guro now. (If I should now, I was a beta tester for it, just to brag a bit :D)

kiko

Reputation score

Actually this game has had its fair share of discussion and it was quite controversial a few months ago, mainly for the fact that is not a hentai game anymore, it's full guro now. (If I should now, I was a beta tester for it, just to brag a bit :D)
Oh,i congratulate you for being a beta tester.But can you tell me why the developer dropped hentai content from the game?

golwas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't know why he dropped H from this (Prisonkage) but I understand this project has been set aside anyways. Right now Vosmug is apparently creating a pure H-game.

There's a demo up and it's looking good.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im also interested in what H was scraped in this game.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

There definitely was a long drawn out thread about this game. Looked somewhat promising until the dev took out all the H. Not sure why he did...but oh well. Also looks like the previous thread about this game has been deleted...probably due to all the garbage chatter and complaints.

Not sure if he ever actually finished PrisonKage...pretty sure he completely shelved it for the new H-game...

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21816&highlight=vosmung

elevator88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been following the blog from the start. Creator wanted to be the full glass person, so if its guro then itll be all guro. To tide the the pissed off fans the creator is now working on the alien hentai game. Also got my title suggested (but modified) and the game has a demo out.
Heres the site:

kiko

Reputation score

im also interested in what H was scraped in this game.
Probably tentacle rape and stuff like that.

kiko

Reputation score

Been following the blog from the start. Creator wanted to be the full glass person, so if its guro then itll be all guro. To tide the the pissed off fans the creator is now working on the alien hentai game. Also got my title suggested (but modified) and the game has a demo out.
Heres the site:
I was about to post the link to his second blog.Thanks for that.

Rizzin

Banned
Reputation score

He gave an official reason but a lot of people think he "paused" the Vos project because he lost a huge majority of his supporters once he announced dropping the rape aspect of the game, but then a few months go by and he just out of the blue announces a new game solely about rape with maybe one death and he gains a much larger following! Coincidence? I think not lol, good for him.

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He got rid of version 1 demo on his website to bad. The animation was quite good but doubt anyone here has a copy of it anymore.

kiko

Reputation score

He got rid of version 1 demo on his website to bad. The animation was quite good but doubt anyone here has a copy of it anymore.
Yeah,too bad.And he says that he won't upload it again. :(

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sad,I didnt even tryed it,im wondering why so much dev like to do guro,since it seems lot of people just hate it.
Its very strange,because Im sure that when you actually do a game,you want at least maximize profit,so if guro is digusting people from the game,where is the point to do it?
Just for self-pleasure,I guess?

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is his game, he does what he wants with it. If he likes the gore where is the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.