ADV [Vosmug] Xenotake (RE131077)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spastus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vosmug (nameless hentai game)

He should not blatantly excuse himself.
Wait, did that already happen or is just an advice? For what I can tell all the drama is coming from here, he hasn't really said anything else besides the first "no" and then "thinking about it", unless I missed it, the "gore" answer is more like a clarifciation from the previous comment than an excuse.

and guro is the closest thing to that... so in that regard...anything is less extreme than it...so i think he is a bit silly...
Anything from scat to limbless loli sex is still less extreme, I like guro (from the horror aspect not from the sexual aspect) and I still wouldn't want to touch those at all.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No. Spas. I reformed what i said. On previous reply. I got a bit pissed off. Cause he pissed on a yellow shirt with "Differences Doesn't Matter" on it. It made me rage a bit. So i wanted to apologize in a manner of more wiser words. Not in just a "Sorry" method.

I'm sorry if i got you confused. Forgive me.

elevator88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well we can all stop now. New update and vosmug will have birthing in it. Also a small mini game at the blog.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Well we can all stop now. New update and vosmug will have birthing in it. Also a small mini game at the blog.
Thanks for the info.Gonna check it out.

Seireiux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New Update in his blog says he might have another demo but not until he can get some sounds, music, and a menu as well pricing and distribution.

Seireiux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if anyone still checks on this but Vosmug made another alive post saying.

"I’ve been working consistently pretty much every day for the last month which sucks becuase I haven’t advanced as much as I wanted to but I hope it’s worth the wait, I’m in the final phase of drawing, I refuse to move on without having every sprite needed already finished, which is the most time consuming part, once that’s done I will be moving to finishing the actual game, that is, putting everything together.
So yah, sorry again for the lack of updates, not much for now but I’m trying to keep the pace going and not get too distracted.
See you later.
Sony all the way… Best E3 in a while, just saying."

That's pretty much it for now.

kiko

Reputation score

Not sure if anyone still checks on this but Vosmug made another alive post saying.

"I’ve been working consistently pretty much every day for the last month which sucks becuase I haven’t advanced as much as I wanted to but I hope it’s worth the wait, I’m in the final phase of drawing, I refuse to move on without having every sprite needed already finished, which is the most time consuming part, once that’s done I will be moving to finishing the actual game, that is, putting everything together.
So yah, sorry again for the lack of updates, not much for now but I’m trying to keep the pace going and not get too distracted.
See you later.

Thanks for the info.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

See you later.

Slightly off topic. Fuckin' epic E3.

I had almost forgotten about this game. Can't wait to see more of Vosmug's stuff.

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

at least he is not dead and admits that he is working but is slightly distracted from his work by E3

Spastus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to fix the first post in this thread? It's pretty lame, there's no pic and not even a proper link.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

at least he is not dead and admits that he is working but is slightly distracted from his work by E3
Which is a totally legit reason for him to be distracted especially by Sony's press conference. I find that doing the animations first and then finishing the game an interesting choice though.

kiko

Reputation score

I want to get more into this pls.
Be patient,this game is still in development.
For more info visit:

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New demo v2.0 up on the site right now.

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.