Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Xenotake (Vosmug game)

OOO I'm liking this game!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People really need to lay down a plan and stick to it, before they even start coding or drawing anything. I think people not creating a clear goal to aim for is why projects rarely get done.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

People really need to lay down a plan and stick to it, before they even start coding or drawing anything. I think people not creating a clear goal to aim for is why projects rarely get done.
You remember me that faggot... toonpimp.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There are 3+ animations on the blog that I couldn't find in-game (the fly, the thing with two girls, the thing that is grabbing her from the ceiling). Are those simply unreleased, or is the demo deeper than it seemed? I thought I'd gone everywhere.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There are 3+ animations on the blog that I couldn't find in-game (the fly, the thing with two girls, the thing that is grabbing her from the ceiling). Are those simply unreleased, or is the demo deeper than it seemed? I thought I'd gone everywhere.
Those are just previews. The author said that they are almost done with the game, so we can look forward to seeing those scenes in the final product.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, these animations/scenes aren´t implemented yet
The newest demo ends after the scene where she gets trapped on a machine and you can control the machine

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nuts. Well, here's the stuff I've found so far, if it helps anybody out:

1. Tit Grabber: can punch you for damage, or grab and milk your tits harmlessly. If you fail to resist, you "climax" harmlessly.
  2. Person-Sized Person Eater: can punch you for damage, or grab and try to consume (vore) you for damage. No interesting release animation. If you fail to resist, the animation speeds up and you rapidly take damage. You can no longer resist, but you can fire your weapon inside its mouth until it dies and lets go of you.
  3. Worthless Face Jumper: jumps at your face and explodes for damage. If it misses, it explodes. Can't approach it.
  4. Worthless Tag-Along: If you have armor, jumps at you and does damage on contact. If you are naked, jumps at you and sticks to wherever it lands (no special animation; literally just overlaps and then stays put), then just... doesn't do anything. No snaring, no animation. Just... wants to be your buddy. There are only two, but if you get both on you nothing changes. Maybe there have to be more?
  5. Ground Tentacle Thing: found only in the pit of semen (lol). Can grab and constrict you harmlessly. No interesting release animation. If you fail to resist, it pulls you under and you die instantly.
  6. Dude: can punch you for damage, or grab and rape (standing reverse with female aloft) you. No interesting release animation. If you fail to resist, it climaxes inside of you, then you fall and pant for a while while everyone stares at you.

Spastus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do the non-enemy animations count in that list? Like the groper dude and the machine at the end?

When you have 4 or 5 "tag-alongs" on her she will stop and trigger a shake off prompt while the things suck on her, I don't remeber if you can get that many in the demo, but it was probably left out on purpose.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

does anyone have an upto date link for this game plz and thnx in advance

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

The game is ! I can't wait for this to come out!

RV29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder how this thing will turn out...

F

Fast Forward Flux

Some of you might remember me from the (now on the backburner indefinitely) game, Hidden Eden, but I wanted to tell you all that I'm doing the english localization for this game, and it's fucking amazing.

The author of the game doesn't have the strongest english, so he hired me to go over all of the script and make it flow really solidly, while keeping the original intent of his storyline and so forth (I've done QA work for some big-name console titles and so forth, so I'm not trying to scam him or whatever here).

Anyways though, I've gotten to play the full game, seen the animations (and there are a good number of them) and it's a very, very solid game.

Probably the best thing about it is if you remove the hentai outright, it would still be an actually decent game with an actual storyline, character personality, so on.

Don't know when the game's scheduled to come out, as I still have to QA the ending script, but it should be within the next two or so months, as an estimate.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

How many monsters, levels, h-scenes full version includes?
At least approximately.

I kinda hate when the plot/story & other shit takes 99%, and only 1% remains for hentai.

F

Fast Forward Flux

How many monsters, levels, h-scenes full version includes?
At least approximately.

I kinda hate when the plot/story & other shit takes 99%, and only 1% remains for hentai.
I'm doing about 20 things right now so I might be slightly inaccurate on these guesses, but there's not really "levels" as it's more like an adventure game, think something like Tomb Raider, so the game just kind of "flows" from area to area.

As far as monsters, there's (estimate) about 20 or so, and I think 15 or so of those do h-things to you, but take that with a grain of salt with a margin of about 3+ or 3- my estimate.

There's also quite a few cutscenes (I think at least 5 or 6?) that you can speed up, slow down, see alternate viewpoints of (think the machine at the end of the demo, but with completely different things each time).

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The guy shows some very obvious talent for game making, character modeling and animation. Hope he/she keeps it up!

F

Fast Forward Flux

The guy shows some very obvious talent for game making, character modeling and animation. Hope he/she keeps it up!
Yeah, it should be out within the next month or two!

Status
Not open for further replies.