Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

    Originally posted by Raaage View Post
    Pretty much the same as yours 'cept I'm only missing the last one on 4th row and 3rd column.

    No idea how to get that since I've pretty much tried everything I can think of.
    Get raped and game over by the 2nd stage boss will give you that ending.

    You can also get it by getting raped by futa after stage 2 (fingering is not enough, They actually have to rape you). You will lose one life when they cum inside you.

    Comment


      #17
      Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

      Originally posted by RyonaMasta View Post
      Get raped and game over by the 2nd stage boss will give you that ending.

      You can also get it by getting raped by futa after stage 2 (fingering is not enough, They actually have to rape you). You will lose one life when they cum inside you.
      No, I have that ending. I'm missing the one at the bottom right corner.

      Comment


        #18
        Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

        Originally posted by Raaage View Post
        No, I have that ending. I'm missing the one at the bottom right corner.
        Unless there is some special enemy types I haven't run into, I cant think of any either.
        Last edited by RyonaMasta; 8th March 2013, 06:08.

        Comment


          #19
          Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

          img.photobucket. com/albums/v472/Aoko/doh_zps7131581c.jpg
          That's where I'm at... I'm guessing there's a last one but I dunno what to try

          Comment


            #20
            Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

            Originally posted by Raaage View Post
            img.photobucket. com/albums/v472/Aoko/doh_zps7131581c.jpg
            That's where I'm at... I'm guessing there's a last one but I dunno what to try
            Same here, but I have tried to lose to all different kinds of enemies, and still no luck. The biggest disappointment is no special GOR for boss battles.

            PS. You have to play on normal difficulty or higher to unlock stage 5.

            Comment


              #21
              Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

              Got past the first stage, and yeah there's a bit varied rapes..

              The chick in the pink pant's rape is okay, but the sound effects for it are
              the REAL deal-breaker for me.

              This one's definitely a keeper.

              Comment


                #22
                Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

                please can somebody seed a direct download link

                thanks

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

                  Originally posted by StiffSponge View Post
                  Got past the first stage, and yeah there's a bit varied rapes..

                  The chick in the pink pant's rape is okay, but the sound effects for it are
                  the REAL deal-breaker for me.

                  This one's definitely a keeper.
                  My thoughts exactly.

                  Now only if this game can get English translation... And it really deserves one.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

                    All I can say is thank you Cheat Engine! ^_^

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

                      Originally posted by Alucard66691 View Post
                      All I can say is thank you Cheat Engine! ^_^
                      Cheat engine?

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

                        Originally posted by Alucard66691 View Post
                        All I can say is thank you Cheat Engine! ^_^
                        Care to elaborate please? This game on normal difficulty is too hard for a noob like me ^^;

                        EDIT: Nevermind, got it to work, increased my score to 1000, pumped my life to max, bought an excess of 100 projectiles and went IMMA FIRIN MAH LAHZORR on everyone on the last stage. After all the raeg the 4th stage had put me through, it was extremely satisfying! ^_^
                        Last edited by qwerpoiu80; 11th March 2013, 17:18.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

                          Originally posted by qwerpoiu80 View Post
                          Care to elaborate please? This game on normal difficulty is too hard for a noob like me ^^;

                          EDIT: Nevermind, got it to work, increased my score to 1000, pumped my life to max, bought an excess of 100 projectiles and went IMMA FIRIN MAH LAHZORR on everyone on the last stage. After all the raeg the 4th stage had put me through, it was extremely satisfying! ^_^
                          Which cheat engine?

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

                            Sorry to ask, anyone still seeding this?

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

                              Here's a mirror for everyone. I have all of the stages unlocked and beaten, but I haven't gotten around to filling the gallery. That's the easy part anyway since there's a stage select.

                              hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!D9YQ1JIY!dlnLWh2fdLeM48Kq5TWrZTT9FIAZak69lHnc0_WOUs4

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

                                Originally posted by KikiSama View Post
                                Here's a mirror for everyone. I have all of the stages unlocked and beaten, but I haven't gotten around to filling the gallery. That's the easy part anyway since there's a stage select.

                                hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!D9YQ1JIY!dlnLWh2fdLeM48Kq5TWrZTT9FIAZak69lHnc0_WOUs4
                                Got a temporary error while downloading, any other DL link? Preferably mediafire
                                Darkness is the absence of light

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X