What's new

ACT [ サークル獏] 制服战士ACT RJ110473 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

Zeleria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

Waaah, I keep gettin' an error, something along the lines of...

"\????ACT\sefact. ?????"

I dunno what's up, I start the game and it just tells me the filepath it's in. I've tried starting it with applocale and get the same error, I've tried starting it with my computer set to Japanese locale and it gives me the same error; only the question marks are replaced with Japanese characters. But I don't know what the characters say of course.

I got it from the last link posted on page 1, from Mega. But I'm just not sure what to do.

BVZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Waaah, I keep gettin' an error, something along the lines of...

"\????ACT\sefact. ?????"

I dunno what's up, I start the game and it just tells me the filepath it's in. I've tried starting it with applocale and get the same error, I've tried starting it with my computer set to Japanese locale and it gives me the same error; only the question marks are replaced with Japanese characters. But I don't know what the characters say of course.

I got it from the last link posted on page 1, from Mega. But I'm just not sure what to do.
I'm getting the exact same problem and not found any way around it.
Seems like my computer doesn't want me to play this game :/

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

This is one of my new favorite games, almost being like a female version of oneshyota, except without multi-rape..

I only have 2 issues with this game..

1. COMBO-TRAP ENEMIES
The rushing/flying/bouncing enemies have a nasty knack for
knocking you down, and then attacking EXACTLY when you get
back up.. I've taken way more damage this way than from any
other enemy, even the ones that can take a life by raping you.

2. Sprite-rape is a little stiff
The position is perfect, but with certain rapes there's just not enough
movement, it's usually just cheaply compensated for the character vibrating.
Especially with the futa rapes, I would have REALLY loved to see some
more hip swinging/bucking.

Other than that, the sounds were wonderful (Especially the futa enemy who goes down on you).. If there were blowjob-rape enemies in ANY other game who had sound-effects that great, I'd just stay in my room for an eternity playing them.

Anyway, this game has defintely won me over, and, not knowing who made it, I don't know if there's gonna be a sequel/spin-off, or if the dev is gone.

But either way, this one takes a high place in my collection, aptly re-labeled

"School-girl vs Power rangers"

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I felt that the quality of animation was a bit poor on this one with low erotic value, though it does have a gameplay style that I like and a gag overtone that I find amusing.

Some of the "animations" if it could be called that verged on the side of funny and humorous to me, rather then erotic. Though that's not a bad thing, as I enjoyed myself on those occasions.

Overall it's a positive, just enough to make it to the bottom end of my archived games.

OP
RyonaMasta

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think my major complain is the game over CG could have been better drawn. And yes, some of the enemy can be extremely annoying (for instance the jumping one that keeps knocking you down the second you get up).

But the voice is a killer, and the game play is decent for a H-game.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

qwerpoiu80" said:
Care to elaborate please? This game on normal difficulty is too hard for a noob like me ^^;

EDIT: Nevermind, got it to work, increased my score to 1000, pumped my life to max, bought an excess of 100 projectiles and went IMMA FIRIN MAH LAHZORR on everyone on the last stage. After all the raeg the 4th stage had put me through, it was extremely satisfying! ^_^
Huh. Am I the only one who, well, just beat up his way through the game?

Funny enough that you mention level 4 as problematic. Truth be told, I had much more of a problem at lvl2 boss, considering it had two rape-to-kill enemies AND that horned charger enemy. Took me a while to find a way to deal with these guys (although I admit, finding out how effective the anti-futa weapon turned out to be, that fight could've been a whole lot easier). The trick to lvl 4 is just not to stay in one place for any reason - speed pots help a lot with that, as does dashing, as long as you mind your timing. Approach each enemy in between their attacks and you're golden. As for the boss, just beat down the robot while keeping on the move to avoid the futa's grabs.

PrivateDJ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had a problem trying to run the game something about sefact.exe.

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To fix the sefact error, try renaming the game folder to something simple and moving it to your desktop. I named both folders 'Game' and it fixed itself for me. :cool:

PrivateDJ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To fix the sefact error, try renaming the game folder to something simple and moving it to your desktop. I named both folders 'Game' and it fixed itself for me. :cool:
Thanks man =D

Enotik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks man

dagecko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

question: I downloaded, unarchived and attempted to run 'sefact.exe' but all I get is a small error window to pop up (in Japanese, so I have no idea what the error is) with an 'ok' button to close. I do see the path/filename in the error.

Yes, region/Unicode is set to Japanese (and has been)

any ideas?

crest321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody still have this?

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are some links on hentaibedta under the name of Uniform warrior ACT

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a save with all the levels unlocked?

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My save for some version of this. All levels and cutscenes are unlocked IIRC.

Attachments

layoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the torrent is up. had to wait a while before someone stopped in and seeded by I have it going now. ill leave it open tonight and do some seeding so y'all can pick it up. get it while its hot.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am getting the same errors as the posters from 2013 :/

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I believe I have identified the problem, at least on my end.

If someone with a working copy could kindly tell me what the proper name of that file on top there is, it would be much appreciated.

Not sure where the error came from, though I did originally download it before I had switched locales on my computer, so that might be the origin of the issue.

Hopefully this can help out all of us poor souls who can't get this game to work.