What's new

ACT [ サークル獏] 制服战士ACT RJ110473 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 制服战士ACT 【Side Scroll Fighting Game】

重要効果音

Try renaming it to that. Maybe the source of where you got it from didn't have a certain Japanese character set installed on Windows, or maybe it's your own version of Windows.

Reactions: tmw

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

重要効果音

Try renaming it to that. Maybe the source of where you got it from didn't have a certain Japanese character set installed on Windows, or maybe it's your own version of Windows.
Thanks! It worked like a charm, game booted up with zero issues.

Appreciate it greatly, and hopefully this works for everyone else as well.

==edit==

May have spoke too soon. Game booted fine, but won't load any scripts. Went digging into the scripts folder, and there are like 20 of them with the same problem. :(

Think I already tried it, but I'm gonna try re-downloading it again, maybe I can find a better source.

Last edited:

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! It worked like a charm, game booted up with zero issues.

Appreciate it greatly, and hopefully this works for everyone else as well.

==edit==

May have spoke too soon. Game booted fine, but won't load any scripts. Went digging into the scripts folder, and there are like 20 of them with the same problem. :(

Think I already tried it, but I'm gonna try re-downloading it again, maybe I can find a better source.
It's probably not the source. Get ntlea2 (if you don't have it), along with 7-zip. Use ntlea2 to run 7-zip File Manager in Japanese Locale. Using that, extract the files from the game zip/archive to your desired folder. What this does is ensures that all the files are extracted with their Japanese characters intact on an English system. This has helped me with a few games.

Though tbh, I needed ntlea2 to run sefact.exe for the game to run properly anyway. In ntlea2, with next to the "Save & Run" button is the "<---" arrow button? If you hit that button, it will create a shortcut to run the desired program via ntlea2, so you don't have to set it up each time.

Hope that helps.

babyluka21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me with these stupid .zip saves X/? Hi, I'm new here (on posting anyway, been a member for 5 months!), and finally got my account activated, so yippee ^^ I want to download these zip things for saves and stuff like that. The problem is every SINGLE TIME they keep coming out as stupid "attachment.php" files and i can't do anything with them- wtf X(??? It says .zip, i should be able to download it as such, i have the tools to extract them and everything. Can anyone help me figure this out, preferably in a step by step process since Idk much about computers X/?

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here you go.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Was about to say i love you
Which i do, it's the intention that counts.

It probably got deleted if it had an obvious name depicting it was the game

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, anyone still have this game, with stage selection completed preferably? Thanks! :D

damiangrey

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, anyone still have this game, with stage selection completed preferably? Thanks! :D
this^

To elaborate, I can't find a link on my own.

Masker99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I might have it in my archives, can't promise about the completion rate.

EDIT: After a long upload, added the thing. \/\/\/

Attachments

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I might have it in my archives, can't promise about the completion rate.

EDIT: After a long upload, added the thing. \/\/\/
Thank you! :D

Edit: WTF? I don't remember the enemy being this hard, can't even complete stage 3...

Last edited:

bobo6885536888

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

Here you go.

Could you give a new link for everyone?Thanks a lot