What's new

Patreon SIM Abandoned [ HartistaPipebomb] Breeding Season

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Breeding Season

Sooooooooo for how many more years are you guys going to keep bumping this thread? Project's dead, the creator's useless, what's there to talk about?
the project is not dead as everyone has access to the DEV files and revive it. all we got to do is wait for someone to get off there lazy behind and do it

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the project is not dead as everyone has access to the DEV files and revive it. all we got to do is wait for someone to get off there lazy behind and do it
"Their" dude ..... Yes, I'm a grammar nazi

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You can't revive something that isn't dead...

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If they use the assets that are included in the uploaded package and Spurp gets wind or worse sees it, anyone involved is liable to be sued.

@super_slicer
You can't revive something that isn't dead...
I'm sorry, you're confusing me. Less than 24 hours ago, you said
Project's dead
So which the hell one is it?

EDIT: Total misunderstanding.

Last edited:

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If they use the assets that are included in the uploaded package and Spurp gets wind or worse sees it, anyone involved is liable to be sued.

@super_slicerI'm sorry, you're confusing me. Less than 24 hours ago, you saidSo which the hell one is it?
Its dead, plain and simple. People say its up to someone to take the reins and use the leaked resources to continue the game but as you said that's liable to a lawsuit from s-purple. Giving spurp that sort of power was a dumb idea in the first place but thems the breaks. The only way breeding season can continue is literally from square 1. They'd have to redo every single art asset and animation all over again. Hbomb is pretty much left with the skeleton of a game with no visuals.

There was a rumor i heard over on /trash/ i think that doxy contacted hbomb about the game to possibly take it up but I highly doubt that is true seeing how I cant find anything about it. Overall though if someone were to take up the reins and redo all the art assets for Hbomb it would essentially revive the project but unless that happens its indefinitely dead.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He was confusing me by negating what he had said less than one day ago.
Anyway... doxy has offered to help him
doxy said:
Fucking just WOW. So I guess from team lead mouth.
TLDR. S-purple the artist, knowing his contract was weak, milked a fuck ton of people for about 2 years to the tune of approximately 180K then pulls his art out of Breading Season to promote his own project. Considering how much you’ve just destroyed your own fucking brand S-purp you’ve literally murdered 2 games. Not 1.
Hbomb. If you need someone to “steal” back the art by making VERY STRIKINGLY similar versions. Hollllaaaaa!
No seriously this is pretty damn wack.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, he is wrong, you can count on an army of brainless zombies when you have to fund a furry game. S-Purple will do just fine.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I somehow felt uncomfortable reading that word...

You know what, i think some competition between HBomb and S-Purple is what they both need to at least start becoming a decent person. Yeah, that's a big wish, but still.

Doxy's art is obviously better than S-Purple, so if he actually finally about to use his talents in Breeding Season-like game format, i'm happy. :)

Last edited:

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doxy's art is obviously (IMO at least) better than S-Purple, so if he actually finally about to use his talents in game format, i'm happy. :)
Doxy's actually already released a game, an Undertale parody. (He actually had something like four other games in the works he showed me a while back, but not sure if he's still working on those or not.)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doxy's actually already released a game, an Undertale parody. (He actually had something like four other games in the works he showed me a while back, but not sure if he's still working on those or not.)
Care to give me a name HW, please?
Wait nevermind, found it.

And i edited my previous post, as what i mean is if he about to use his arts in a gallery-heavy game similar to Breeding Season.

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, he is wrong, you can count on an army of brainless zombies when you have to fund a furry game. H-Purple will do just fine.
He'll get two brainless armies if he makes them optionally futanari as well. Oh wait... this sounds familiar...

coufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi! Sorry for my bad english :( (I'm french ;) )

I search the combination with sex scenes, anyones know that? thx :eek: :D

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bruh... It's dead, finished. The whole thing crashed with no survivors and nothing to salvage.