What's new

SIM [ gamecolon] [ ゲームコロン] Sealed Room Breed 密室ブリード RE107049 RJ107049

lecx2

Reputation score
Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

good night, or day, im have a problem whit the game my computer don't run the game, i have windows 7 64 bits and the regional configuration in japanese, the game only show a black screen and send me a message like this

run time error

this aplication has request the run time to terminate in an unusual way,
please contact the aplication´s suport team for more information.

please i need jelp for this trouble and thanks for you atention

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to unlock the other clothing options? (The 3rd DLsite screenshot has her in a swimsuit and gymwear, among other things)

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to unlock the other clothing options? (The 3rd DLsite screenshot has her in a swimsuit and gymwear, among other things)
This is the first game thread, what you asking is their new release 2nd game. you get clothing by unlocking ending (good/bad) you get to pick what to unlock

Thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25675

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'll just put this here. Uncensor patch (1.3.2).
Penis didn't have a texture so I stole it from the sequel (uncensor.pak).
The little bit of work I did hacking the sequel and similar games made this pretty straightforward.

Poop remains mosaiced since it's hardcoded somewhere and I can't be bothered to find it. Sorry to the maybe one person who gives a fuck.

Attachments

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The little bit of work I did hacking the sequel and similar games made this pretty straightforward.

Poop remains mosaiced since it's hardcoded somewhere and I can't be bothered to find it. Sorry to the maybe one person who gives a fuck.
doesn't bother with her poop anyway :D, rather see rarely people had poop fetish, or something like that, thank's anyway for the patch.

osidavi

Reputation score

I get " Runtime error" message when opened game_unc(1.3.2).exe, how to fix this bro? :D