What's new

RPG RPG Maker (DOUJIN3ARIES)ザッツ・リトル・ワールド RJ111673

Status
Not open for further replies.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (DOUJIN3ARIES)ザッツ・リトル・ワールド

Right so I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I got the red hair person from the library and from their I'm completely lost.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

.... I must check to see if this game really is shota.... for scientific purposes.

Serious though? I second a walkthrough. Sometimes it's just too numbing to try all things possible in rpg's

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

go east to small mercenary house talk to master > talk to mercenary give him item find in sewer View attachment 13362 > south open door back to town > move to sewer but mercenary leave > government office (north building in middle of town) talk to npc in NE counter > junk house talk to 2 npc then find key in View attachment 13363 > dark house open door go sewer
OK. You lost me here.

What government house? Because if it's the one I keep going to then I found nothing there :confused:

After the bearded mercenary left, I went back and talked to everyone but the only thing happened was back at the children's hidden hideout, just a small scene with them talking and that's it.

Back to STUCK AGAIN status.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Right so I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I got the red hair person from the library and from their I'm completely lost.
Go to his room, they'll talk about how the priest of the church is keeping a fairy underground for his sick deeds.

Talk to the priest, he'll deny the subject, exit the church, Zack (red hair) will confess to distract the priest, climb up the wooden box, go downstairs, search the cabinets for a key to open the small lockbox to get the underground key.

Enter the northeast hut to fight a spider and try to open the box, finding that its locked, then a voice in your head says you have to spurt out semen on the box. Kids being kids go "lol wuts semen lets ask the librarian", so you can go to the front desk of the library and the guy says "Nope I'm not telling you", then you go to Irene and she goes "Nope Im not telling you ask the guy two doors down"

So you go to the guy upstairs (house all the way to the east) and he'll say something like he wants Irene to do him a favor or something, then you go back to Irene, climb a dead tree to pass the waifu soldier guarding the pathway, up one and west into a forest path.

That door will be locked and you have to climb trees again, go west to find a hut with the key and unlock the door.

Go up I think two maps to pick two red mushrooms and she make some soup when you go back to town.

Bring the soup to the guy and he'll be all like "Wut this isnt what I meant but I'll teach you how to make semen anyway"

So after he teaches you go back to your house, look out the window from your room and you'll see Irene putting the extra mushrooms to "good use". Then you use that semen to release the fairy.

Except that fairy was a succubus and you screwed the town over.

Anyway thats all I can remember from that part. I'm sure etigoya is writing up a better walkthrough somewhere... but its a pretty long game.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, finished Jasmine quest... Yet, I'm still stuck after saving the Dancing Girl o_O

Last edited:

sigmazx

Reputation score

@Arara

Any clue on what to do after the beard mercenary leaves you at the sewer?

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@Arara

I dont remember. I remember there are three times you fight the succubus in the sewer
1) Fight her with Zack, lose, GOR scene
2) Grab your clubhouse mates, fight with all 4, lose, fight her again before she saps the shit out of the two she's holding
3) Grab Chesty McGee the blond warrior after going through the fountain and finish her off

So try one of those scenarios...

So, finished Jasmine quest... Yet, I'm still stuck after saving the Dancing Girl o_O
Did you get the mercenary via the pathway where the Rachun's rider was laying down?

And did you finish the Jasmine quest or did you find a way to make her not guilty of her crimes?

bobjobs

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Arara

Get back to the mercenary inn and get 1k gold back from the 10k check that you gave. Then go to the club house of the kids and come up with a new plan in a club meeting.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Here is where I am currently after saving her from the tentacles:

Go to fortress near prison and talk to the leader then go downstairs and talk to the red haired warrior? prisoner.

Next, go to the sewer, ride the boat and get the hidden item as eitigoya showed earlier in this picture: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=13362

Then go back to the mountains where you rescued the dancer girl and go to the house where it has a "sword" sign (before you go to the place where you rescued the dancer girl, turn right). Talk to the bearded mercenary there and take him to the sewers. He will leave you there.

Finally, go to the kids hideout and talk to them twice.

That's pretty much where I am stuck. I tried what etigoya suggested (government house? talking to the drawer to get a key from the junk house?) but nothing happening for me.

Must be something I am missing.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I dont remember. I remember there are three times you fight the succubus in the sewer
1) Fight her with Zack, lose, GOR scene
2) Grab your clubhouse mates, fight with all 4, lose, fight her again before she saps the shit out of the two she's holding
3) Grab Chesty McGee the blond warrior after going through the fountain and finish her off

So try one of those scenarios...

Did you get the mercenary via the pathway where the Rachun's rider was laying down?

And did you finish the Jasmine quest or did you find a way to make her not guilty of her crimes?

I'm not sure... I still don't have the sewer key, I talked to the bearded mercenary and he didn't do anything. About Jasmine, I got her to give the blowjob and, from what I read, there is no way to make her no guilty.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Get back to the mercenary inn and get 1k gold back from the 10k check that you gave. Then go to the club house of the kids and come up with a new plan in a club meeting.
OK. Got the 1K gold and I talked with the kids earlier.

Now what? That's where I am stuck.

sigmazx

Reputation score

I'm not sure... I still don't have the sewer key, I talked to the bearded mercenary and he didn't do anything. About Jasmine, I got her to give the blowjob and, from what I read, there is no way to make her no guilty.
I didn't even get the blowjob scene lol.

My game must be absolutely borked lol.

EDIT: Oh wait, I thought this Jasmine chick is the same one as the red haired warrior in the prison. Never mind then!

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the Key for the Sewer? The woman at the counter is only talking about how she will not lend it to me...

sigmazx

Reputation score

OK. I got it, everyone!

You need to take the sewer and ride the boat to the ladder exit there.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

OK. I got it, everyone!

You need to take the sewer and ride the boat to the ladder exit there.
Would mind telling me how you got the keys for the gate >.>

sigmazx

Reputation score

I am not talking about any gate though.

Just ride boat in sewer then go up. You will fight the red haired warrior who was in prison.

After beating her, I am stuck again though! lol

You might have already passed this part BTW, seeing how you are talking about this "Jasmine fellow" and her giving a blowjob scene.

I haven't seen such a character or scene yet.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Some shots describing where I am:

Beat her and now stuck again.

EDIT: holy fuck I am DUMB. Just needed to back down and follow the mouse. Now let's see if I would get stuck again afterwards lol.

Last edited:

bobjobs

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ Follow the mouse that grabbed the key that she dropped.

OK. Got the 1K gold and I talked with the kids earlier.

Now what? That's where I am stuck.
Next you save the female warrior from the wishing well. She's deep south-east there and work your way to get 100k for their plan.

You go north-west to the mouse hole when you get down to the sewer from hut by the dojo.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

OK! Even before I went to save the Dancer, I should have gone to the sewers, to the left and there would have been a boat for me to find the treasure... Didn't think about it caz the last time I went there, there was no boat...

!!! DAMN YOU MOUSE !!!

So, mouse stole my key... Went to the Office, the girl said she sold it I think... Now what?

Last edited:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Next you save the female warrior from the wishing well. She's deep south-east there and work your way to get 100k for their plan.
How do you get the 100k though? Once you do the wishing well part, the warrior just sits in a restaurant eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.