Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (DOUJIN3ARIES)ザッツ・リトル・ワールド

this game looks great but I don't have it...:(

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think we can allow save uploads, don't think there's a problem with that. I gotta check though
So are saves allowed to be posted?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yes.

jjjoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone how to get amy in the Arena

jjjoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok but what ng?

karist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Save file here.
All files are created just before each events.

Attachments

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you post your walkthrough here, Etigoya? I can't load Hongfire from my PC for some reason.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think I missed the boat on getting this game. Google results give a million and one copyright removal notices, and any links got DMCA'd.

Dangit

Im not asking for anyone to post it, just give a nod if it is somewhere on google today, the RJ is giving bad results as posted above.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I missed the boat on getting this game. Google results give a million and one copyright removal notices, and any links got DMCA'd.

Dangit

Im not asking for anyone to post it, just give a nod if it is somewhere on google today, the RJ is giving bad results as posted above.
That's because the smarter uploaders aren't uploading using the RJ names anymore. You should still find working links at one of those sites like hentai4daily, youngmike, or doujinblog but honestly their upload choices piss me off.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's because the smarter uploaders aren't uploading using the RJ names anymore. You should still find working links at one of those sites like hentai4daily, youngmike, or doujinblog but honestly their upload choices piss me off.
All three no longer have them. I did find a copy of the game on another hentai sharing site but the only available copy is 1.00 which has a game breaking bug. If I had a newer version, I'd share it on hentaipalm forum's ZOMG section but that forum is also down right now. An alternative is to share the game through torrents or pm's on a forum that allows lolicon and shota.

It's also a little primitive but we could also share this game through email which doesn't appear to be forbidden in the rules here, unless a staff member comes in and says otherwise of course.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you post your walkthrough here, Etigoya? I can't load Hongfire from my PC for some reason.
i dont want to make here because here 1 thread can been all deleted if GM dont happy, and insert image limit low

Attachments

Last edited:

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Links were DMCA'd within a day.

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i dont want to make here because here 1 thread can been all deleted if GM dont happy, and insert image limit low
Well, those thumbs help. Thanks. I was hoping you'd start a compilation of walkthroughs and saves here.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

All three no longer have them. I did find a copy of the game on another hentai sharing site but the only available copy is 1.00 which has a game breaking bug.
That bug doesn't break the game, you just have to avoid the area until you need to go there. There's nothing to do in that place before that.

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What's the secret house?

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

man, i really wished to play this game but all the download links are dead...
i feel like crying now

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if its dont have gay metiral then send me please
if it is please dont im not fan of gay stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.