(DOUJIN3ARIES)ザッツ・リトル・ワールド

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RPG Maker] (DOUJIN3ARIES)ザッツ・リトル・ワールド

Since people seem to need help getting through this game, but everyone seems to be too scared to start the thread, i will sacrifice myself for the sake of the powerless!

This game contains "Shota" material, thus you can not post, or request, links to the item in discussion. They are easily obtainable through google anyway, so don't make a fool of yourself. This thread is for discussion only.

Phew, with this awesome disclaimer i already feel PG12. o_od

Don't be shy, discuss away!

Re: (DOUJIN3ARIES)ザッツ・リトル・ワールド

*First Post*

...Gay Shota or Straight Shota? Because I'm not exactly a fan of gay shota.

Comment

Straight, milf, shota, contain femdom, monstergirls and plenty of funny moments.

Comment

Could someone tell me a quick walkthrough for this game ?

Comment

No walkthrough until they fix a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by BoobieMan View Post
            No walkthrough until they fix a bug.
            You don't need to go to the buggy area, though. I'm still happily playing the game and it works just fine as long as you don't enter that one zone.

Comment

Yeah, you just have to go to the tower in the first area (reachable be a little log/tree). Was able to do it thanks to Arara.

And now, after going through the mountains and rescuing the dancer, I am stuck again with no where to go.

Last thing I did was talk to the red haired prisoner inside the guarded fortress near the prison.

Dunno what to do now.

Comment

How is this game? GOR? Repeatable scenes? Or just H scenes at certain points of the story?

Comment

Originally posted by sigmazx View Post
                  Yeah, you just have to go to the tower in the first area (reachable be a little log/tree). Was able to do it thanks to Arara.

And now, after going through the mountains and rescuing the dancer, I am stuck again with no where to go.

Last thing I did was talk to the red haired prisoner inside the guarded fortress near the prison.

Dunno what to do now.
                  go east to small mercenary house talk to master > talk to mercenary give him item find in sewer sewer hidden item.jpg > south open door back to town > move to sewer but mercenary leave > government office (north building in middle of town) talk to npc in NE counter > junk house talk to 2 npc then find key in sewer key.jpg > dark house open door go sewer

Originally posted by ON82 View Post
                  How is this game? GOR? Repeatable scenes? Or just H scenes at certain points of the story?
                  has GoR only few? some hscene need do sub quest, btw still not clear a lot no idea
                  僕は英語が良くない:sorry: for my bad english...
                  RPG walkthrough 1 (link in HF possibly in wrong place) walkthrough 2
                  New RPG save better use upper right search, search japanese name or RJ number

Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by ON82 View Post
                    Mostly the last one, but you can go and rewatch all the scenes if you put on your toy helmet and then go to sleep. Then just walk north in the dream world.

Comment

Yeah, this definitely looks like a game that could use a walkthrough. First town and I am already pretty much stuck.

Comment

yeah, definitely, huge game, alot of parts to check, and no way to know what to do or where to go....

a walkthrough would definitely be appreciated...
                        Even if only a short one to get started....
                        'It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice'

Comment

This game is a huge pain in the buttox, it requires a LOT of reading to know where to go. For now, I'm kinda stuck after defeating Imma for the second time, that is, when you rescue the 2 other boys.

Comment

i wanted to play, but i all link on net are dead =/

Comment

Originally posted by soulles View Post
                              yeah, definitely, huge game, alot of parts to check, and no way to know what to do or where to go....

a walkthrough would definitely be appreciated...
                              Even if only a short one to get started....
                              Agreed. Even some quick bullet points would help a lot. I managed (after running around for a long time) to get the read headed kid in my party, do some quest in a different town (man stops boulders) and now I am stuck again. The first city is way too huge to just wing it, like I usually do.

Comment

Working...
                              X