What's new

Madlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: X Story Player

Well I played the demo and perhaps coincidentally I now can not get any sound from my computer. It's not muted and I can still hear the speakers buzz so I know there's not hardware fault. I tried restarting my computer and using the troubleshooting and nothing seems to work. My sound card worked perfectly well before I started the X Play demo.

Now my sound only works during the X Moon productions logo and the title screen of Space Funeral for some reason. Even system sounds won't play.

I'm running 32-bit WinXP and my sound card is an old Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio.

Madlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, nevermind, I fixed it by rolling back my drivers. Still though, something in the X Story Player Demo seems to have fucked with my audio card so be wary.

SpiderJeru

Reputation score

They have a offbeatr page now (similar to kickstarter) And they need votes to be able to start collecting donations.
So far they have 135 votes of 1210 needed to start funding it.
Voting takes two minutes, so if you guys could help out by voting and help spread the word, that would be awesome.
I bought a subscription to their game, and so far it looks really promising.
Also on the forum, they are willing to take the game in the direction that the users desire.
So this could really be a huge project.

offbeatr(dot)com/project/the-ultimate-3d-sex-game-a-k-a-xstoryplayer-v9-9-24925473352

Reputation score

IThe dick physics are amazing.
It exploded on /v/ a few nights back.
I'm sorry... You said "dick physics" and "exploded" practically in the same sentence. That's just too much for me.

soulseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necro but I would like you to know that the project is now life for funding:

This means that we are one step closer to this update which looks awesome for me:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Man...they need to pump up their bandwidth or something...I'm getting maybe 2 seconds of video load every 2 minutes. >.>

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone pm the link, I can't find it anywhere anymore.

EDIT: Nevermind found it.

Last edited:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I kinda dislike prescription games.

3DSexGames has made their 3DXchat a one-time buy a few months ago and I liked that (you still need to buy atleast 1 30-day prescription to get it)

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

where is the link?
all of the torrented link i found is dead:(

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

would also like a pm of it please.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I kinda dislike prescription games.

3DSexGames has made their 3DXchat a one-time buy a few months ago and I liked that (you still need to buy atleast 1 30-day prescription to get it)
I think you mean "subscription"? Which X Story Player isn't? Or did you come in here to complain about subscription-model games in general?

tyruku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I totally don't have a mega link for this game, so please don't pm me for one...

>_>

<_<

Last edited:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think you mean "subscription"? Which X Story Player isn't? Or did you come in here to complain about subscription-model games in general?
yea, I wrote the wrong word. But yes, the game is subscription based. You need to pledge atleast 120 USD on the kickstarter to get future updates. "You will have lifetime access to all future versions of XStoryPlayer." If that's not a form of "subscription", I dont know

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone know a complete control key list?
it took me like twenty min to pull out my dick

how do i operate remotes and stuff?

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yea, I wrote the wrong word. But yes, the game is subscription based. You need to pledge atleast 120 USD on the kickstarter to get future updates. "You will have lifetime access to all future versions of XStoryPlayer." If that's not a form of "subscription", I dont know
What? That's a pretty tenuous use of the term "subscription". I'd say more often the word is used to describe games which demand a recurring payment, e.g. World of Warcraft. Here, you pay once, and you get the game, or you can can pay (more) once, and get the game plus any future updates. Is Call of Duty a subscription game, if you need to spend money to buy additional content (maps, etc.) after you've purchased the original game?