Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: X Story Player

Anyone know where to find a link to 3.5? All I've found are duds

Sunnygo91

Reputation score

btdigg.org/search?info_hash=30dc83724f4f44050a961efbd5daea7034150449&q=XStoryPlayer

Here is the torrent with the crack, I'm checking to see if it works.

It has both the crack and the patch! Whoo!

Last edited:

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

btdigg.org/search?info_hash=30dc83724f4f44050a961efbd5daea7034150449&q=XStoryPlayer

Here is the torrent with the crack, I'm checking to see if it works.

It has both the crack and the patch! Whoo!
What the hell did that "crack" installed exactly? -.-'
i don't really like when "crack" install things like that, without saying anything...

lastmatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What the hell did that "crack" installed exactly? -.-'
i don't really like when "crack" install things like that, without saying anything...
I used that "Crack" without doublechecking ( that was dumb ), it seems to install softether vpn which is basically a way to use your network to do stuff on the internet. The tricky thing is that this is not a malware/virus, so your anti-virus won't see a thing.

-Make sure there is nothing VPN related in your windows firewall exceptions
-Doublecheck to make sure you do not have a new network adapter called VPN if you do disable it asap.
-Delete anything "softether" related in your registery

From what I could see this is the only thing this crack installed, so you should be good afterward.

Actually, this VPN might actually be the "crack", from what I just read, the DRM on the game is based on your MAC, the VPN could emulate it and allow you to play. It might not be malicious at all.

Last edited:

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

-Make sure there is nothing VPN related in your windows firewall exceptions
-Doublecheck to make sure you do not have a new network adapter called VPN if you do disable it asap.
-Delete anything "softether" related in your registery
I have a damn new network adapter called VPN, i've disablet it, but i seems to be unable to delete it...
Iv'e restored my Win to a version of a couple of days ago, just to be sure, and it disappeared
I don't know if it's malicious or not, but i'm pretty much sure i don't want it installed anyway =P

Last edited:

KrimsonXG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a damn new network adapter called VPN, i've disablet it, but i seems to be unable to delete it...
Iv'e restored my Win to a version of a couple of days ago, just to be sure, and it disappeared
I don't know if it's malicious or not, but i'm pretty much sure i don't want it installed anyway =P
If its Softether VPN, there isn't anything wrong with it. I actually use it to mask my IP so I can gain access to region locked sites. It's just a program that connects you to a proxy server. It's strange that its being installed from the
"crack" and I probably wouldn't trust that specific install, but i remember seeing a discussion on some other board about needing to connect to a Russian locked site for the crack...maybe that's what it was for.

Anyway, is the download actually functionally?

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I uninstalled the VPN adapter a few days ago, when I upgraded to windows 10 because I thought it was that that was messing my network (it was something else).

The actual softether website has instructions on how to completely delete it.

After you delete it in the control panel, the vpn adapter will still stay there (they say it's to save the configurations). To delete the vpn adapter, go to Device Manager (right click Your Computer > Device Manager (my windows language is different, so I don't know if it's called like that). Then look for network and you'll find VPN Client Adapter - VPN, and that's where you can uninstall that. I believe I ticked to uninstall the drivers too.

Hope this helped.

PS: I don't have much experience with it, but I believe that if it connected to any IP, you should be able to see that in the program window (the program might be minimized in the bottom right corner).

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you open doors and stuff?
You'll have to click your mouse wheel to change the mode from camera and movement mode to interact mode. At least thats how I did it. Also remember that F1 brings up the controls in game.

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any way to disable the info on the top left corner where it shows the FPS and other stuff related to the performance?

It activated by itself or I didn't notice where I clicked

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I finally decided to bother and check out the quality of their female models on the website's screenshot..

Not sure on how to say this but I will stick with my skyrim and doa girls. Or any 3D hentai games that came from japan. There's free mods on skyrim that surpasses the level of quality to be found on x moon productions.

I do hope they will manage to improve their quality of work because everyone wins that way.

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I finally decided to bother and check out the quality of their female models on the website's screenshot..

Not sure on how to say this but I will stick with my skyrim and doa girls. Or any 3D hentai games that came from japan. There's free mods on skyrim that surpasses the level of quality to be found on x moon productions.

I do hope they will manage to improve their quality of work because everyone wins that way.
I like the models, I don't like the controls and there's lack of positions.

I tried to get skyrim to work with the mods (and also did on oblivion) but I never get to the quality I usually see in videos and screenshots.
I don't know which mods to get or if they're compatible or something.