What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

I think the horse appears only in night and late night. i could be wrong.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I honestly have no idea what causes the double team. Did some experamenting could not find rhyme nor reason.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Amazing game! And i was all bumped out because he said he wouldn't make more games...and this one is free and awesome!

Anyways..i managed to get S rank videos of everything except the milker...is it possible? Usually to get S rank videos you need to do both H-Scenes of a character a few times, and then you'll be able to record and look at the camera, and with your monsters just get them to lvl 5, but with the milker i've been using it quite a bit, normal and pregnant, and nothing, just B rank videos. Also, i tried doing more nipple fucks and boobjobs and nothing. Other than that, the girls you can fight, have some animations or cg? If not...i don't think i'll hunt them...already paid the debt and have more than enough money :D

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@MajinLuffy Yes it is possible to S rank milking videos, you need to break the milking device after using it several times, and making your son (red haired kid) at general store to repair it at night you need to talk to the blond girl, you need to get pregnant and have the kid of the red haired guy for the kid to start showing.

You also unlock manual milking from your son from doing so which can also go up to S rank vid as well, hes outside the residence block 3rd from left to right in the mornings.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Thanks!

I could swear I had the Nicolas kid already, guess i lost it in a gameover i had, but i knew i needed a second h-scene somewhere to advance it.

Anyways, maxed everyone's h-scene: all monsters, weapon store kid, old man, Nicolas, Milker/Nicolas son, white house guy. Paid debt...maxed all skills, including cooking...kind of worthless that skill. I guess that'll be it until another update :D

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having trouble unlocking the milk hentai attack. I've milked the cow quite a bit at this point, but I've never seen my relationship with it increasing, only my milking skill. Is there something I'm missing?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Having trouble unlocking the milk hentai attack. I've milked the cow quite a bit at this point, but I've never seen my relationship with it increasing, only my milking skill. Is there something I'm missing?
First, there's no relationship lvl with the farm animals. Have you unlock milking yourself with the machine? What level is your milking skill? I didn't get milk attack until milking lvl 4.

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First, there's no relationship lvl with the farm animals. Have you unlock milking yourself with the machine? What level is your milking skill? I didn't get milk attack until milking lvl 4.
My milking level is maxed at 6. I'm current still working on the milking scenes with my red haired son, haven't gotten to the point where I can choose to do the "looking at the camera" scene for that. Drop herself is level 10, not sure if my own level matters or not.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My milking level is maxed at 6. I'm current still working on the milking scenes with my red haired son, haven't gotten to the point where I can choose to do the "looking at the camera" scene for that. Drop herself is level 10, not sure if my own level matters or not.
Hmm...yeah, I have yet to do that thing with red haired son so I'm going to say it's not a issue. Let me change my question: Have you tried examining the milker and seeing if she'll allow milking herself?

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm...yeah, I have yet to do that thing with red haired son so I'm going to say it's not a issue. Let me change my question: Have you tried examining the milker and seeing if she'll allow milking herself?
Oh yes, done that quite a lot at this point. I've had her milk herself while filming and not, pregnant and not. Had to do all that to the point where I broke the machine, which is how you unlock the scenes with the red haired son. Clearly however I must be missing something. I suppose I'll just have to keep playing around with it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yes, done that quite a lot at this point. I've had her milk herself while filming and not, pregnant and not. Had to do all that to the point where I broke the machine, which is how you unlock the scenes with the red haired son. Clearly however I must be missing something. I suppose I'll just have to keep playing around with it.
Really? Damn. Hmmm....

Try getting her level up some more. I was 14 when I got milk attack.
Another, have you gotten all the sex scenes that change while you're pregnant? Handjob/Sex with old man, sex with young boy, sex/nipple fuck with Nicolas, titfuck with childhood friend? I doubt they change anything but you never know.

if not...could it just be a bug?

I'm starting to think not getting these double attacks are a bug myself.....I got one on a older update, but can't seem to get any now.

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think you might need to level a bit more I started a fresh new game and found out stuff because i was rushing some things. You wont get milk attack even if milking lvl is 6, you can get to milking lvl 6 and still won't be able to use the milker on you If you don't have some babies around i could use it untill i had 6 births. My guess is that you will need lvl 15 and some milking skill lvl.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So two things I have never seen in a full playthrough. The little girls and game overs. I assume the little girls are random, but what causes game overs? I have apparently been fortunate enough to avoid them, but it is good to know.

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really? Damn. Hmmm....

Try getting her level up some more. I was 14 when I got milk attack.
Another, have you gotten all the sex scenes that change while you're pregnant? Handjob/Sex with old man, sex with young boy, sex/nipple fuck with Nicolas, titfuck with childhood friend? I doubt they change anything but you never know.

if not...could it just be a bug?

I'm starting to think not getting these double attacks are a bug myself.....I got one on a older update, but can't seem to get any now.
Ok, I've figured it out. I grinded till I was level 15, went back and milked Drop and got the milk attack. ALSO, the double attacks still happen, but I think it has to be night for them to occur. I went out grinding while it was night and them to trigger fairly frequently.

Out of curiosity, how many other H-attacks are there (if any) and how do you get them?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ok, I've figured it out. I grinded till I was level 15, went back and milked Drop and got the milk attack. ALSO, the double attacks still happen, but I think it has to be night for them to occur. I went out grinding while it was night and them to trigger fairly frequently.

Out of curiosity, how many other H-attacks are there (if any) and how do you get them?
I think the cowgirl only has two 'sex attacks', one would be that sexy wink thing she does when she lifts her breasts to tease and the other is her seduction attack that increases your chance of 'taming' monsters. Forgot how you got them though, you eventually get them as you level up your 'skills' I think.

SARD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...but what causes game overs?
The townsfolk of the little burg your character resides in are extremely picky. You can run around town and whore yourself out to anyone in broad daylight, then escape to the woods to fornicate even more...

They don't mind; they'll even let you set up shop!

But don't ever, ever drop a preggo load in town; it's game over man!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The townsfolk of the little burg your character resides in are extremely picky. You can run around town and whore yourself out to anyone in broad daylight, then escape to the woods to fornicate even more...

I've never seen that myself. Both time she went into labor, she auto-teleported herself home.

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe when your skills are really low at the begging, late game if you do give birth in town and have cam lvl 6 you will make a S video, Only way to make one I found so far when giving birth.

By the way I have yet to see these double attacks, I've tried taunting without taunt, at nigh and some other stuff and they just won't do it... I can't read jap at all and machine translation is also funny on second option in drop's closet maybe i fucked something there, any help?

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I'm not sure if you get the sex skill from the weaponsmith kid or as you raise Fuck and Service skill, did both at the same time.

I could swear early in the game she gave birth in town and no problem, or she just teleported, don't remember. But one time, before giving birth i had a new choice, wasn't the camera option, was something else i don't know what it said, i think i chose the first one, she gave birth on the spot (i think i even recorded it), and then it was game over...and i had not saved for a loooong time, thinking there was no game overs...

Edit: Tested it, sometimes when giving birth in town, a choice appears even before the camera choice, if you don't want a game over, get the second choice, and she will give birth there and even record it if you want. What's the choice and why it's a game over if you get the first one...beats me...

Btw, just some info, i noticed that the son's milking scene is the only one that gives 2 PP no matter how much you do it. Just so you know, you can do it either in the morning or at evening, and if you want to use the milker yourself that day you have to do it before that milking scene.

Btw n°2, i just found out something awesome...the orc and squid have a sex combination attack! I'm going to try other monster groups, see if there is more. (I activated the "disturbance mode", don't know if that made any difference :O)

Combos found:

Annoying Brat x2
Creepy guy x2
Creepy guy & Wolf
Orc & Squid

Just those four. After battling a long time and not seeing any new animation i decided to crack the game open and those were the only ones. Also, those "grown up blowjob" pics are the only ones i've not seen used, surfed a little through the events to see if maybe they were a conditional branch in some event and nothing, though i didn't look thoroughly. Btw, there seems to be like 10 girls to fight, not just 6 or 7. While hunting the combo animations i defeated 6, but about 10 girls seems to be coded in the game. Oh, also, i just realized, but the nipple fuck scene is still censored even if you have the switch 97 on :O

Last edited:

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I cannot find the file on .
I'm not used to that site, how should I proceed with the search?

NVM.

(0.913)

Last edited: