What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

I do play with "lewd mode" switched on if that is a factor in the double teaming.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The mode where enemies are already aroused, right? Google translating the manual said something like "disturbance" mode, so i don't know :O

Well, don't know if this help, i couldn't test it right, but i think using the excite skill while in that mode helped, and once you get a combo attack scene from a combination of monsters, it will trigger more frequently now in every fight with that combination. It felt like that at least. Btw, the combo attack precedes everything, no matter what you do, if they are going to do it in that round, they'll go first, always.

To look for the combinations i went all around the place fighting, if i didn't know if given combination of monster had a combo attack, i used the excite tech a few rounds, if nothing, milk bomb them (i could kill with one shot any monster, except the horse, and i was faster than any monster). If i thought they didn't have a combo attack or has already seen it, milk bomb them in the first round. And that's why it gave me the impression they did it more frequently after the first time. Once i found one, even if i wanted to kill them fast (to prevent pregnancy and annoying waste of time), i could see them doing it a lot because it always goes first in that round.

If it's not the use of excite tech, maybe its your level. I was around 25 when i got the first one out of the blue. I'll check the event code in those 4 fights, see if i can understand what triggers it.

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So yeah after turning the "distubance" or whatever mode, the 2nd option from bottom to top from the book item the game started to show the duo attacks, also while trying to get the duo attacks finished obtaining the girl skills if they are 10.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I can barely read japanese, only the kana, but even so, my knowledge of actual japanese is very, VERY limited. I just go by trial and error and memory. I think with experience you start seeing "how things usually works" so it gets easier, since most games are similar in gameplay, the rest is just speaking with everybody you can xD. I only use translation programs when the game is not easy to go around without understanding anything at all (like really open ended games). I use ChiiTrans, without Atlas, don't know how much better it is than google or babelfish translations.

This game I just google translated the manual and the rest trial and error. Of course, it helps a lot reading these threads, people share their findings and sometimes you can even find guides.

Hope that helps, i don't really have a link for ChiiTrans, i think i actually got it in some thread around here...can't remember, sorry =/

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

quick question.... how do you guys understand this? you guys all good at reading japanese or something? i can not for the life of me figure out how to understand this..... if you guys are using a program can one of you pm me what program you use and how to get it started?(i looked around alot and cant find anything that can be used on my own)

thanks

(ps i couldnt find a thread that had any info either or another thread asking it and dont want to start a thread for something so small(small in that it only really needs 1 response))

Much simpler to use than normal AGTH. Just run a game through it.
Works with most rpg maker games.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

I must be blind I have used a translator and I have read this entire thread but I still can not figure out how to catch a damn monster! I have the highest sex skill but it does nothing for me since I have no damn idea how to use it! I still have no damn cow or chicken in my barn!

Please post a walk thru that tells how the hell to do anything besides battle in this game and have sex. I have even got the damn camera and sold 3 DVDs of the sex scenes in town.. I am now 100% completely and utterly loss on how to do anything. I even purchased some bait but again no idea how to use it since I do not see it in my items list!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I must be blind I have used a translator and I have read this entire thread but I still can not figure out how to catch a damn monster! I have the highest sex skill but it does nothing for me since I have no damn idea how to use it! I still have no damn cow or chicken in my barn!

Please post a walk thru that tells how the hell to do anything besides battle in this game and have sex. I have even got the damn camera and sold 3 DVDs of the sex scenes in town.. I am now 100% completely and utterly loss on how to do anything. I even purchased some bait but again no idea how to use it since I do not see it in my items list!
You read the entire thread? And didn't see the sorta walkthrough already made?? Look back one page.

Last edited:

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Much simpler to use than normal AGTH. Just run a game through it.
Works with most rpg maker games.
Chiitrans is for noobs.
A great setup is Translator Aggregator with the TA helper plugin and DEVosd with Misaki voiceware.
But you need to know regex so you can format the text better.

Alternatively you can use this:

It is not finished yet and still has some problems but it's getting there.

Last edited:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You know you have to buy the chicken and cow from the item shop? As for the monsters, you cannot capture them until you expand the barn.

As for the bait, it only comes up when you take care of the captured monsters. You can either use the bait or have sex with the monsters to raise your relationship/breeding level with them.

Also, I use ITH and World Premium Translator 15 to translate all my games.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Apparently version 1.00 is up. Can someone read the blog what is new? Google translation not very clear if new h-event or not. Also it seems now there is work around the farm and from what i can understand, i think you have to start game from the beginning for the new things...don't know, not very clear. :D

Don't know about H content, but reading the manual, there are 3 new skills: Breeding (don't remember if this was a skill before), Part-time job and Ranch Work. You now have BP which are used to work in the ranch. I've yet to play it but from what google translate can tell me from the manual (which is not that much), the ranch work seems to be interesting though i'm not understanding just from the manual how it works, i guess i'll have to dive in and see. Also, i think he removed the handy "preggo-begone" from the closet, if you get pregnant you are screwed probably (in case you didn't want to anyway) and added a chest to store money.

Also, if it's not bothering too much, could someone translate this? I wrote something on his blog, that i liked his games and stuff and this was his answer, I think he's saying again that he's probably not planning to make more games, but as always, online translation is not that good =(

"異国からこんにちは!
他のゲームには他のゲームの面白さがありますが、
このゲームにしかないものも…きっと、たぶん…
おそらく…あるといいなぁ…。
あってくれ…orz
そしてありがとうございます!!"

Thanks!

Edit: Yes, older versions save files don't work in v1.00. I mean, the game works, but you don't get BP and probably can't use any of the new stuff. The interface is a lot better now, the menu is great and now you can see your skills there. Mating with your monsters now require BP. There seems to be now a CG room when you finish the game, but i don't know how it works since i saw it using an older version save file, i got the teleport for the room but it was empty. Anyways, looks a lot more polished :D

Last edited:

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems like he's taken it down due to some major bug that was reported (if my google translate skills are working), and will reupload it tomorrow during the day (again, if I'm getting the right GT message), which I assume is local time in Japan, and it's around midnight there at the moment.

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

he added a CG room to replay any event but you will always get the same scene no matter what you choose, you can fix it with RPG MAKER adding "Local switch A" in conditions for page 3 and up for a couple events in the room that are missing it.

There is a new scene, you blowjob customers buying your DVDs or something. I didn't find it ingame but it's in the CG room

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I don't know if this is new because i didn't use a translator in my first playthrough, but it seems if you sell too many DVDs something..bad?...happens. My guess is you miss on something, probably as an incentive to play and pay the debt using other means like selling food and using your ranch, which makes sense

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone can upload a new game save file with the switch 97 on?
not a 100% complete, just at the start of the game, im having trouble figuring out how to remove the censor bar myself

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Here you go, it should work

Attachments

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just cant find a DL-Link for the newest version :/

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here you go, it should work
Does it work for new version?

EDIT: What happened to the market in the new version?

Also can this switch 97 be used in vitamin quest?

Last edited:

hotkuto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ver 1.04 out

as usual...
password:r300g

Last edited:

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does it work for new version?

EDIT: What happened to the market in the new version?

Also can this switch 97 be used in vitamin quest?
ya, almost forgot, is this save game from the old version one or after version 1.0 since some people said u cant use older version save game