What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Here's a save from ver 1.03 with the switch flipped, from the very beggining after intro with heroine type A chosen. My bad the game doesnt allow more than 4 saves just change the name to whatever slot you have available like Save3.rvdata

Attachments

Last edited:

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how farming works?

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is the difference v1.00 and v1.03 - only fix bugs?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the difference v1.00 and v1.03 - only fix bugs?
I know in 1.01 he fixed a really important bug. But between 1.01 and 1.03, I'm not sure.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1.03 Has part time job now the menu has been revamped and the thing you used to pay your dept has been turned to a silver chest and your char has BP its like a stamina bar you lose points if you do part time if it reaches 0 below you colapse and you automatically miss a day but your BP goes back to 100

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hi guys following this thread for a while, cant find a working link to new version of the game can anybody direct me? So i will not bug the post for it again. Cheers

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Except where it lubricates often from at the Hentai scenes in the game.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1.03 Has part time job now the menu has been revamped and the thing you used to pay your dept has been turned to a silver chest and your char has BP its like a stamina bar you lose points if you do part time if it reaches 0 below you colapse and you automatically miss a day but your BP goes back to 100
All those things were in v1.00, version 1.01 fixed a bug with the CG viewer. v1.04 seems to be more bug fixing and there still seems to be other bugs to fix but as always i'm just half-understanding his blog through google translate...

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone link the blog please? Thank you in advance.

hotkuto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone link the blog please? Thank you in advance.
link originally posted by MajinLuffy a page back

Last edited:

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've seen a guide for the pre 1.00 game...can someone do a brief guide to the new stuff?

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New stuff I've found so far is that you can work at armory, general shop, and selling tissues (mid house residence block 1st option with guy and then checking a board in any square), these will consume baito points BP to some extent. You will get notifications to your ranch when a new job is available to you, even past events such as selling food. You will also see a work schedule besides your bed.

And the farm is quite difficult i still dont get the gist of it but you need to buy some items from blonde girl first option to make a contract with another ranch (first option screen at barn). Second option at barn is to work on ranch i still have to figure out how to make the breeding animals to help with work. After you capture second of same species you can send it to work at farm 1st option on both prompts, you will have to buy food for them at blondes for their kind. after that they will consume the food automatically and help you on ranch.

Thats all I've found out, going to update my guide as soon as I find how to make things for sure. I would advice to play the game with any kind of machine translation at least.

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I've got a ton of work these days so i haven't been able to play the new version too much, just tried some part time work and never got to see the ranch work. I plan to pay the debt this time without making/selling DVDs, see what he means you lose something by selling too many DVDs or something like that. I seem to remember he said it's nothing H, but still, i want to see what is it =P

Good Lord, v1.05 is out. Maybe it's good i got a lot of work these days, maybe when i can finally sit down and play he'll have a more definitive version =P

Btw, i forgot, one of the things he added after v1.01 is the debug closet again. You can change your status from pregnant to non-pregnant there, among other things.

Last edited:

kahmengzai

Reputation score

I Think if you sell too much DVD, you can't archive one of the achievement

azaxa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.07 is out now, haven't gotten to check out what's new in it though. He sure picked up the pace after 1.00 :D

unentschieden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a list or at least hints what the achievements are?

Random stuff some may have missed: The sink in your room is for cooking, the more you cook the better your skill and more recipies are available. Ingredients are in the toolshop but only in the morning.

The area to the left of your house is the nursery, becomes available as you get children and eventually a part time job.

Working part time in the shops eventually upgrades their stock.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just today realized that the heroine is inspired by one of the characters from Idolmaster and so are the girls you can fight. I guess that explains all the singing.

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any way to make your save from an old version work with the newer versions? I don't feel like starting over from scratch.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Nope. Maaaaybe, if you load your save from rpg maker and play around with switches, but i doubt it, though probably knowing japanese would help. The changes are quite big and i suppose most of them are initialized in the opening

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope. Maaaaybe, if you load your save from rpg maker and play around with switches, but i doubt it, though probably knowing japanese would help. The changes are quite big and i suppose most of them are initialized in the opening
Yeah, figures. Well I might bother once it's actually "finished". No updates for quite a while and suddenly patches every day. Not that I mind. ^_^