What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Did you seriously just made a thread for this?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

who was that directed towards?
I think he just made his comment in the wrong thread, it'll make more sense in the "translate Succubus Nest into English" thread that was created just to ask for a translation.

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what's the feedback on 1.21? Any major changes or additions, or just more bug fixes?

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So what's the feedback on 1.21? Any major changes or additions, or just more bug fixes?
More bug fixes really... I think he is integrating a system so you can have your beasts help you in battles somehow as well (?), but it's still buggy or something. I have actually got this sinking feeling that there won't be (m)any more major releases with new content, but this is butakoma so anything could happen.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More bug fixes really... I think he is integrating a system so you can have your beasts help you in battles somehow as well (?), but it's still buggy or something. I have actually got this sinking feeling that there won't be (m)any more major releases with new content, but this is butakoma so anything could happen.
I've been holding off on playing just because of the frequent updates. I think once he's gone over a month without a update I'll continue playing.

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been holding off on playing just because of the frequent updates. I think once he's gone over a month without a update I'll continue playing.
Yeah, I'm more or less the same, I usually grab it once it goes up 4 or 5 versions. However the last real content release was the farming system + alt BJ when 1.00 came. Since then it's been tiny content and many bugfixes. But I guess this is all part of the process, no point working on more stuff when what you have is still buggy. Releasing new stuff just makes more bugs >.< Still, fingers crossed that he releases some new scene, Butakoma really is the only good NF RPGmaker... err... maker.

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A little trivia:
The character in this game is from IdolM@ster. To be more exact the newest IdolM@ster, Cinderella Girls.

I hope that he will make one for Hibiki from the original IdolM@ster. Cause hwe whole house it like an animal fest... Better yet a parody of IdolM@ster.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

To be fair his updates are NOT known to add more content, very very very rarely they do, and then they do is one or two more scenes, sure this game is free and I'm pretty sure a lot of people would pay for it, but felt hella short and very little exploration made. One town and what not, even tho there's a day and night cycle but still.

bobjobs

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.23 is out.
hxxp://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/2941086
hxxp://sdrv.ms/10wMJvX

zenjack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What she said......

zenjack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just use the skydive link, its always up-to-date:

skydrive.live.com/?cid=1517e047c5b2b7e5&id=1517E047C5B2B7E5%21108&authkey=!AODYhp_0yH4MJ_s

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

just use the skydive link, its always up-to-date:

skydrive.live.com/?cid=1517e047c5b2b7e5&id=1517E047C5B2B7E5%21108&authkey=!AODYhp_0yH4MJ_s
Game crashes every time she gives the blonde kid head in the park every mid-day

EDIT: Nvm I fixed it, some sound files didn't get decompressed so I had to unzip the game again. Anyone know how to uncensor the game? I know those little black bars don't hide much but they still get to me sometimes..

Last edited:

Duckx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wondering if there is a translation of this game? I would like to play it, but I am kinda lost in what the townspeople say.

Finger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know what's the box do in the house?
Becoz every time I check the box(or chest) it takes all of my money..
I'm really confused about it :confused:

zenjack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game crashes every time she gives the blonde kid head in the park every mid-day

EDIT: Nvm I fixed it, some sound files didn't get decompressed so I had to unzip the game again. Anyone know how to uncensor the game? I know those little black bars don't hide much but they still get to me sometimes..
Somebody posted this already

Get this
sites.google.com/site/darklunas/sgedit
And in the switches make true(or is it false?) the 098 switch.
It's 98 since it goes from 1-100 instead of 0-100
use it to edit your save file, open your save file then go to the "switch" tab and set the 098 value to "T", keep clicking in the grey box till its true

Finger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can somebody translate what's the girl who can upgrade barn exactly selling please? because somehow the selling list are expanded..

SARD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unrelated to the game, but it seems the author in his latest blog post said he has removed all of his DLsite English listings. Google-Fu of the comments seems to hint someone(?) outside of Japan didn't like the scope of his work.

Pisser... I had bought some of his stuff there, including Vitamin Quest (the predecessor to this fine free game).

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im intrigued, what happened exactly? Just a negative review and he withdrew or something more.

Seems excessive to remove everything less legal issues?

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im intrigued, what happened exactly? Just a negative review and he withdrew or something more.

Seems excessive to remove everything less legal issues?
Could it be the underaged content? People always ban loli content, but they seldom take notice of the female heroines getting it on with young boys.