What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Somebody posted this already

use it to edit your save file, open your save file then go to the "switch" tab and set the 098 value to "T", keep clicking in the grey box till its true
Thanks man

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have a working fullsave?

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Unrelated to the game, but it seems the author in his latest blog post said he has removed all of his DLsite English listings. Google-Fu of the comments seems to hint someone(?) outside of Japan didn't like the scope of his work.

Pisser... I had bought some of his stuff there, including Vitamin Quest (the predecessor to this fine free game).
The hell?! I even had mail notifications active for his stuff there.
He has the best nipple penetrations out there.

That's sad.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can somebody translate what's the girl who can upgrade barn exactly selling please? because somehow the selling list are expanded..
I manage to get by with my Chinese for this, so I can't give a complete translation, but this should help you understand her menu changes:

個人用途.... <- Basically, Animals, tools and expansion. You'd be buying the cow, chicken, breast pump and expand the farm here
酪農... <- These are the items you use to plant crops, which come in Red, Blue, and Yellow in that order (corresponding to the farming needs you'll see in the surrounding regions at the computer/tv farming screen at your own farm)
飼育魔物... <- Food for the monsters at your farm, which recovers more of their BP as it gets more expensive

I think being able to farm (which is ridiculously time consuming) is what causes the menu to get like that, as it adds on a lot of options for farming items.

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The art for the game is nice and all but I guess I'll go whit just
the CG and not the game since it seems to be a bit complicated...

+REP once I have some time free in the city...

unWILLing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

version 1.24 is still not updated. Hmm... Could it be that it is the final version? *sigh* Even so, I'm still going to wait for a complete (no full of crap) full english translation version. I really can't appreciate the translator programs, they give me a "-wha?!" and those premium programs, just can't afford shit right now. :(

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there some trick to using the SkyDrive? For some reason it's saying I don't have permission to view it (or that it doesn't exist) when I try to access it. Is anyone else having this problem or am I just super dumb and missing something obvious?

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there some trick to using the SkyDrive? For some reason it's saying I don't have permission to view it (or that it doesn't exist) when I try to access it. Is anyone else having this problem or am I just super dumb and missing something obvious?
It's not just you. Use the AXFC link (the one above it/to the right if you are Gtransing his site) and enter r300g in the top field, and the captcha in the bottom field on the webpage in the mean time. Link prolly just expired or got too much traffic.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thank you!

unWILLing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone assure me that version 1.24 is the final version? Visited the blog but google translate is still quite faulty so I really can't tell.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone assure me that version 1.24 is the final version? Visited the blog but google translate is still quite faulty so I really can't tell.
No one but Butakoma can assure you of that. I'm pretty sure he made version 1.00 with the intent of it being the final version. If he later decides he has an idea he'll like to try in the game, rest assured you'll be seeing a new update.

Personally, I'm going to start playing again since it's been awhile since 1.24 came out.

HorizonStrider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me where the new location for the remove pregnancy is? I'm currently using version 1.21, and the old location doesn't seem to do anything.

SARD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me where the new location for the remove pregnancy is? I'm currently using version 1.21, and the old location doesn't seem to do anything.
I think he removed that feature since pre-1.00 it was a debugging measure; apparently some people were experiencing a problem with cowgirl never dropping her load. Google-Fu of his blog seems to indicate that he wants pregnancy to be slightly punative in some odd way (the opposite of his earlier Vitamin Quest). Probably to get you to do all the other gameplay stuff like cooking, selling wares, fornicating in town, etc. instead of running off into the woods to kill/bang the wildlife.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, I just started playing a few days ago for the same reason, it's been awhile since the last update, and the "preggo-begone" option is not there. There is still a debugging thing there, but for some other things.

Getting pregnant is not the end of the world anyways, first, you can do a lot of things instead of going to hunt, and also, there are achievements for numbers of kids you have, getting 5 BP each time. I think I've got one at 5, 10 and 15. So, 15 BP so far just for walking around doing other stuff.

One question...sometimes doing part-time jobs I get events where I have 3 choices, and after that, some "dark" characters speaking ominously over, well, ominous music. I've not been using chiitrans while playing because I didn't think I would need it because I wasn't going to do ranch stuff yet and wanted to play fullscreen, so... are those events important? Or just some flavor to intrigue you like the hobo "station" at the eastern side of town I'm always expecting something to happen there and never does? :confused:

abc1000

Reputation score

hopefully someone will start work on english translation

kowaii

Reputation score

k..k.kunichiwaa, a..a.anooo :D, the link so 1.23 seems dead is there any other way to get it

NeonLightz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

h ttp://b.dlsite.net/RG05370/archives/cat_50051889.html

Ver 1.25 is out just ctrl f 1.25 to find the link

kowaii

Reputation score

mmm sugoi arigato naa

Isley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, i recently try this game, but somehow i dont get the red haired guy scenes. i have both skill lv in 6 and still everytime i talk to him nothing happens. Is there something i need to do first?

edit: nevermind, i already found the anwser reading back a lot of post XD

Last edited: