What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

lloyd1191

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Hello, I tried to play the newest version of the game, but it says that I'm missing RGSS202J.dll, can someone help me? I have no idea why this is popping up if I downloaded it from the website.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You'll need the food(looks like a pot) and Job(looks like a timer) skills at 4 and 3 minimum before you'll get the option to sell food.
My food and job skill were both at 6 but I never got any option to sell food. No one I talk to suggested it and it doesn't appear in my mailbox.

flobinson

Reputation score

My food and job skill were both at 6 but I never got any option to sell food. No one I talk to suggested it and it doesn't appear in my mailbox.
Are you able to make an S rank DVD with the young kid in the morning? I think having a high relationship rank with him is also a trigger. I received the event to start selling food after my job skill ranked up.

You might need an updated version of rpg maker vx client.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think you need to talk to the armorers wife in the afternoon for it to trigger.
Along with job and food lvls

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks guys I'll try the relationship level with the kid

Last edited:

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I figured out the trigger that lets you sell food...

- First I believe you need lvl 3 in cooking and part time skill (if not then maybe 4?)/(fastest way to level cooking is buy rice and make rice balls in groups of 3)
- Also, you need to work at your farm at least once so that your advertisement skill or whatever it is levels up (seems to level up a few times with just one use)
- to work at the farm I believe you have to buy the cow and chicken, and maybe milker, so that you get another message in your mailbox from the general store lady (< I believe that's the trigger?)
- Once you satisfy those two requirements you'll get mail that tells you to see the armorers wife (noon)

Does anybody know the trigger that lets you use the milker tho? It always just seemed to pop up for me at some random point after I leveled milking to lvl 6 but it doesn't seem to be activating this time no matter what I try...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I figured out the trigger that lets you sell food...

- First I believe you need lvl 3 in cooking and part time skill (if not then maybe 4?)/(fastest way to level cooking is buy rice and make rice balls in groups of 3)
- Also, you need to work at your farm at least once so that your advertisement skill or whatever it is levels up (seems to level up a few times with just one use)
- to work at the farm I believe you have to buy the cow and chicken, and maybe milker, so that you get another message in your mailbox from the general store lady (< I believe that's the trigger?)
- Once you satisfy those two requirements you'll get mail that tells you to see the armorers wife (noon)

Does anybody know the trigger that lets you use the milker tho? It always just seemed to pop up for me at some random point after I leveled milking to lvl 6 but it doesn't seem to be activating this time no matter what I try...
I can no longer tell anymore, the triggers that work for me in the past have all been changed. Before, it let me use milker once my service was around 4 and milking was 3-4. Now though...I have no idea.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can no longer tell anymore, the triggers that work for me in the past have all been changed. Before, it let me use milker once my service was around 4 and milking was 3-4. Now though...I have no idea.
Same here. I can't trigger the milker event. Has it been removed?

Onimatsuda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same here. I can't trigger the milker event. Has it been removed?
Have you triggered it before? I know that you can break the milker somehow and then you have to get it fixed.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have you triggered it before? I know that you can break the milker somehow and then you have to get it fixed.
Yeah but to break it you have to be able to use it first, and that's what we're all having trouble doing. It seems to be unusually hard to trigger self milking lately...

Horros345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah but to break it you have to be able to use it first, and that's what we're all having trouble doing. It seems to be unusually hard to trigger self milking lately...
I'm having issues breaking it myself. I have 90 of one type of milk and 31 of the other. Tried filming not filming, prego not prego multiple times. Maxed out milking skill. Either its random when it breaks, its bugged, or I made a safe investment in the right milker.

There something specific you need to do to break it?

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm having issues breaking it myself. I have 90 of one type of milk and 31 of the other. Tried filming not filming, prego not prego multiple times. Maxed out milking skill. Either its random when it breaks, its bugged, or I made a safe investment in the right milker.

There something specific you need to do to break it?
Tell us how you triggered self-milking, so we can try to break the milker.

Horros345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tell us how you triggered self-milking, so we can try to break the milker.
At first i maxed out milking and that didn't do anything, then i got to level 15 and that also didn't do anything, then i just focused on having kids. I think after about 6-10 human kids and trying to use the milker everyday I was able to use it.

Horros345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So been reading some badly translated hints from the developer's blog and i got the following bits of info regarding the milk machine and breaking it.

To activate self milking the badly translated hint is,

"> A value or would be vain Kore Dan that, not go to machine milking situ ah? In addition to the milk skills, in order to pump milk in my milker level of sex-service skills ① corresponding condition is birth number This ② need a certain number. By the way, it is ①, but, in fact, it must have a higher level than milk skills. However, wonder if more of the conditions of ... ② When you have to be stuck?"

So number of kids likely unlocks the milk machine for self use, now for breaking it the hint is more vague or even a worse translation.

"> What was there Dan ... Oh!
If you fill to some extent the machine milking,
milker will be broken in certain circumstances.
There is a production of milking from broken ....
Please break the milker squeezing full means (laughs"

Not sure if that's really helpful but maybe its saying you have to over produce to break it? Is there a food or a specific child that increases milk production?

Reputation score

Small guide about Girls.
There are a total of 14 girls that are random spawns, they start appearing after you reach lvl 15. The best way to defeat them is to attack them with light speel Light.png
Spawn Girl depend of time

Day1 Morning:
1A.jpg

Day1 Afternoon:
1B.jpg

Day1 Night:
1C.jpg

Day1 Late Night:
1D.jpg

Day2 Morning:
2A.jpg

Day2 Afternoon:
2B.jpg

Day2 Night:
2C.jpg

Day2 Late Night:
2D.jpg

Reputation score

Day3 Morning
3A.jpg

Day3 Afternoon
3B.jpg

Day3 Night
3C.jpg

Day3 Late Night
3D.jpg

Day4 Morning
4A.jpg

Day4 Afternoon
4B.jpg

Day4 Night
4C.jpg

Day4 Late Night
4D.jpg

Goroh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload the game somewhere else please? On axfc it just... interrupts... without warning at around 11megs. :(

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a save they don't mind uploading so i can have some fun before i start doing this properly.

killa4lif3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload the game somewhere else please? On axfc it just... interrupts... without warning at around 11megs. :(
Im experiencing the same issue

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

this game i need more new double attack and new monster :)