What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

666steven007

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

hi all, i'm a bit new to this game and i'd like some help, what do you use to extract the DFver1.28.zip, cause i've tried winzip, winrar and 7zip, the reason i ask is, cause whenever i give the kid in park a blowjob, i get and audio file error and game exits, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

bobjobs

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi all, i'm a bit new to this game and i'd like some help, what do you use to extract the DFver1.28.zip, cause i've tried winzip, winrar and 7zip, the reason i ask is, cause whenever i give the kid in park a blowjob, i get and audio file error and game exits, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
You need to unrar the file with Windows set to Japanese locale. Otherwise the audio files with Japanese alphabet letters in them will be screwed up and the game will fail when it won't find them.

666steven007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thank you, all is working now, now i just need to figure out game play lol, thanks

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Self milking I believe is unlocked with cow milking and service(blow jobs?) skill.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Self milking I believe is unlocked with cow milking and service(blow jobs?) skill.
I think the others are looking for how to break the milking machine once you unlock self milking?

Horros345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Self milking is unlocked by reaching a specific milking level and also having a specific number of kids. I had already maxed out milking by the time i started pumping out kids but I think it was after 8 (human kids), several animal ones.

Breaking it appeared to be related to working part time. Once i unlocked selling stuff at midnight, and i think 4 of the service skill I broke the machine.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I broke the milker and got the boy to milk he girl in it's place.
Breaking the milker might be related mostly to using it, altough I was still giving her lots of animal pregnancies and doing lots of nipple pentrating sex.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Man, this game is hard as fuck to understand.

I've gone through like 20 pages of this thread, including pages 3 and 14 (on which there are cursory, and probably outdated, guides), and I'm still pretty lost.

666steven007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi all and thanks for help, i continually get raped by animals in the game, tried changing clothes and raising def, no luck, also how do you raise the rake skill? any help on the subjects would greatly be appreciated, thanks

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hi all and thanks for help, i continually get raped by animals in the game, tried changing clothes and raising def, no luck, also how do you raise the rake skill? any help on the subjects would greatly be appreciated, thanks
You forget this is a H game right? You mean "raped" as in actual rape? Just change the setting in your room from the book case so they only rape you when you tempt them. Or do you mean "raped" as in they are simply kicking your arse. Gear, levels, and also how you spend your skill points from sex scenes pay a good part in your survivability.

Simply, if you're losing upgrade your armor. If you've upgraded and still losing, gain some skill points by having sex or pray on the weaker mobs to gain some levels.

666steven007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You forget this is a H game right? You mean "raped" as in actual rape? Just change the setting in your room from the book case so they only rape you when you tempt them. Or do you mean "raped" as in they are simply kicking your arse. Gear, levels, and also how you spend your skill points from sex scenes pay a good part in your survivability.

Simply, if you're losing upgrade your armor. If you've upgraded and still losing, gain some skill points by having sex or pray on the weaker mobs to gain some levels.
thanks for help, what i mean is, whenever i face monster in a fight the rape me, even though i kill the afterwards, would you happen to know the setting i have to change in the book case, so its rape when tempted. thanks for help

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks for help, what i mean is, whenever i face monster in a fight the rape me, even though i kill the afterwards, would you happen to know the setting i have to change in the book case, so its rape when tempted. thanks for help
Open your menu and bring up your items. The first item should be a book, the book will give you a list of options. The option next to the last is the one you're looking for, select it and it'll ask you whether you want it on or off. The first choice is on and the second is off.

666steven007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks for help, its working like it was lol. got some questions again lol, how do i advance the rake skill? what are this shop owners wife in the pic selling now and this other women in pic. thanks for future help in :D

Attachments

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thanks for help, its working like it was lol. got some questions again lol, how do i advance the rake skill? what are this shop owners wife in the pic selling now and this other women in pic. thanks for future help in :D
First tab in the first pic is items for farms, seeds and such that is color coded with red blue and yellow, farms you can access with the lcd screen in the stables.
and working the farms increases the rake skill.

Second tab is for monster food and I guess cows milker and chicken (had them all at the point I got to this.
there is usually a tab above the farm stuff tab that upgrades the stables.

Second pic I just recently found out is for monster jobs
first tab shows 2 jobs you can do atm, you can do both at the same time.
(To bad it's image based, chiitrans can't hook the text on the job cards).

Second tab is an explanation for the monster jobs.
third tab is for "forgetting" monster skills.
Couldn't think of a better description.

You could try using chiitrans 2 since it hooks the text just fine.

edit:
Revised the post a bit since I got to the point where the woman in the second pic shows up.

Last edited:

TheIron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this game looks very good but some links dont work :( can someone help me to find a new link ?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any translations to what the book says or what the bookcase says

TheIron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

have anyone an downloadlink for the completly music folder because if she blowjob the kid in the park. it cant find the audiodata