What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

have anyone an downloadlink for the completly music folder because if she blowjob the kid in the park. it cant find the audiodata
i have the same problem!but my pc doesnt want to download automaticaly the japanese language!:eek:

blacksheep38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just curious, can you go upstairs in any of the houses in the village? Just wondering why they're there if you can't. Thanks

bulasag

Reputation score

Hmm. I think I may have accidentally sold my camera or something to the merchant you get it from. Is that possible? I remember selling him some brown orb thing for around 20k.

Ever since then, even with some batteries for the camera, penetration scenes don't come up with the option to record. :mad:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm. I think I may have accidentally sold my camera or something to the merchant you get it from. Is that possible? I remember selling him some brown orb thing for around 20k.

Ever since then, even with some batteries for the camera, penetration scenes don't come up with the option to record. :mad:
The camera, IIRC, is a heart item and I'm quite sure it doesn't come up as a sellable item. You have the batteries, but are you using them? They are a usable item and your camera will stay at 0 charges unless you use em.

bulasag

Reputation score

The camera, IIRC, is a heart item and I'm quite sure it doesn't come up as a sellable item. You have the batteries, but are you using them? They are a usable item and your camera will stay at 0 charges unless you use em.
Bahaha I'm dumb. I thought I just had to buy the batteries and then they'd be automatically consumed whenever needed. All is well now but then.. what the heck was that brown orb I sold?

I've also captured every monster type apart from the horse. Got tips for that one? I've tried seducing 10 times, and that tactic has failed against 4 horses. Furthermore, one of them managed to impregnate and the baby horse gave me a game over upon birth? The heck? :confused:

Anyway, thanks for the helpful response.

Last edited:

flobinson

Reputation score

Bahaha I'm dumb. I thought I just had to buy the batteries and then they'd be automatically consumed whenever needed. All is well now but then.. what the heck was that brown orb I sold?

I've also captured every monster type apart from the horse. Got tips for that one? I've tried seducing 10 times, and that tactic has failed against 4 horses. Furthermore, one of them managed to impregnate and the baby horse gave me a game over upon birth? The heck? :confused:

Anyway, thanks for the helpful response.
For the horse just beat them as fast as possible and you will eventually capture one. If you give birth in the city always choose the last option that comes up during the scene to not get a game over.

TheIron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found this game and i dont know give that translatet translatet in english or whats his name ?:confused:

Attachments

bulasag

Reputation score

For the horse just beat them as fast as possible and you will eventually capture one. If you give birth in the city always choose the last option that comes up during the scene to not get a game over.
Thanks! After many failed attempts and horse babies, I finally caught one. God I wish there was a skip scene button so I can grind levels faster

TheIron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i need the audio folder because i cant get the quest with the kid in the park ? :confused:

TheIron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found this game and i dont know give that translatet translatet in english or whats his name ?:confused:
someone know about it ?:confused:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mal ne simple question you go there as a others also to draw from?

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there some happy medium between turning turbulence mode on or off for mating attacks? You either choose between always or never, its kind of disappointing.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

where i get horse for capturing? ???

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For some reason whenever I get the birthing scene the game crashes with a "undefined method 'values' for nil:NilClass" error. Anybody else get this problem? I'm on version 1.27 by the way.
I too get this error. I am on 1.28. It happens when I try to distribute tissues. My char collapses coz i don't have enough BP (how do you raise that?) and then the game gives me this error).

Also, is my ME folder suppose to be empty?

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I too get this error. I am on 1.28. It happens when I try to distribute tissues. My char collapses coz i don't have enough BP (how do you raise that?) and then the game gives me this error).

Also, is my ME folder suppose to be empty?
My ME folder is empty and the game plays fine.

The crash is either a bug in the game (not likely as I do not get the issue) or possibly a badly extracted or missing file.

In the folder
Audio/SE
there are a few files with japaese characters in the filename. Are these present and not with corrupt characters

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My ME folder is empty and the game plays fine.

The crash is either a bug in the game (not likely as I do not get the issue) or possibly a badly extracted or missing file.

In the folder
Audio/SE
there are a few files with japaese characters in the filename. Are these present and not with corrupt characters
Thanx for the reply. I fixed that issue. I had to start a new game for that. Perhaps something regarding the way the latest patch was coded was creating an issue, or moreover the addition of BP was creating the issue. Kinda sux for those who had previously played the game having to stat from scratch. Well as for me it wasn't a big loss as I updated to 1.28 from 0.96 the same day and didn't have much progress.

So for those who have this issue just start a new game.

But more towards your question: I have a few .wav files that have kanji in them and they are not corrupt.

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do i remove an monster from my farm? i cannot for the life of me figure it out.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

how do i remove an monster from my farm? i cannot for the life of me figure it out.
You cannot, why would you want to?

You can loan them for a time and they are returned afterwards

Dracula

Reputation score

How do i get the camera plz ?

Chiabride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do i get the camera plz ?
Enter the first open door in area 4 of the town and talk to the man at the desk he will ask for a 100,000 manny. Pay him to get the camera.

The old man in the first shop in the second area of town sells the replacement batteries/recorder disks.