What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Xerah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Awesome! Thank you.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Right then, time for my first release!
Bet there was a few that thought that it wouldn't happen anytime soon.

You will need an rpg maker decrypter to be able to use the translation.
For those that don't know how to apply the patch, please check this thread by kR1pt0n1t3 http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=560557&postcount=1

The most notable stuff I've translated so far is:
The intro
The mailbox
Nursery unlock scene (some lines in that one was hellish to translate so it might not make much sense at times)
Most items (none of the drops from the girls yet sadly)
The buyable weapons and armor along with the morning version of the weapons/armor shop owner.
Started work on the kitchen, but atm only the stove has some translation

And of course the basic menu and skill window, and a few other small things here and there.
Could not figure out how to properly translate the cow ears description though
あずささんにつけたことのある方は別室の方へどうぞ。
And of course some of the menus will have _ between words since I could not figure out how to make comment menus in common events accept spaces or invisible characters (like alt+0160)
Please do tell me if you feel I translated something completely wrong, or have some other tips.

almost forgot, this is for the 1.29 version of the game.
Query,
for the Squid monster why did you translate the skill screen for him as "Plant Breeding"
I would of thought
"Squid Breeding"

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Query,
for the Squid monster why did you translate the skill screen for him as "Plant Breeding"
I would of thought
"Squid Breeding"
Good question.
For one, it really did say plant breeding on the original, check attachment.
And I think I was pretty tired when I did that one.

Might change it.
But according to the game, the monsters looks and its drop description, it feels more like a squid looking plant rather than an actual squid.

Off topic:
Assuming you are the SM3 cmacleod42, I gotta say that I absolutely love the game.
Have sunk quite a few hours into it, though this translation is taking most of my time now.

Attachments

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanx for the translation! Awesome work!

gnoptar

Reputation score

Squid monster is called Sea Plant. In-game skills regarding them as Plant-type but our lady name him kinda squid though.

I have question about general shop event. Is it essential to have no children at all to trigger 5th event during part time job? Anyone here got S rank ranch?

EDIT: Nvm. Tested it out myself. Just dont have children with Nicholas until finish event.

Last edited:

TheIron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a mediafire link on this page.
sorry i cant find the mediafire link :(

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Don't know why I didn't post a link to the game with my first release but here it is anyway.
You just need to scroll down a bit.

LuKe890

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you guys know if Butakoma is going to release another game like this?:confused:

gnoptar

Reputation score

Any advice beating the final idol boss?

And about achievement.
I already win all festivals, never sell DVDs and got MASTER milk. Why my ranch isnt in rank S yet? Any other requirements such as special condition in other products am I missing?

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So this is kinda' super late, but after decrypting the game to load in the translation, I noticed that making a decensor for this game would be super easy and require 10 minutes of work with no computer skills, so... have a late decensor "patch". Note that you do have to have the RGSS file unpacked as if you were loading in a translation.

EDIT: Updated patch to remove the text floating on the screen.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So this is kinda' super late, but after decrypting the game to load in the translation, I noticed that making a decensor for this game would be super easy and require 10 minutes of work with no computer skills, so... have a late decensor "patch". Note that you do have to have the RGSS file unpacked as if you were loading in a translation.
Wasn't aware that the game was censored.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

tried out the decensor.
While it does work, there is some text in it thats barely visible that positions itself in the top left during the scenes, tried with the very first available scene with Goryito (the man in the dirty house in the residential district).

I might be able to remove any censoring pics now that I've seen the name of them, but i won't guarantee anything.

And while writing this I checked the code of the game, it looks like the censoring gets removed after defeating all the "guest girls".
Could someone that have defeated all the girls in battle, the final girl does not need to be defeated it seems, double check this?

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

tried out the decensor.
While it does work, there is some text in it thats barely visible that positions itself in the top left during the scenes, tried with the very first available scene with Goryito (the man in the dirty house in the residential district).
Sorry, I just grabbed a file that looked empty to me and tried it with the boy in the weapon and armor shop, so I hadn't noticed the file wasn't empty. This time I whipped up some blanks in Paint, so the decensor should work properly now.

TentacleGroper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I appear to be missing something with the Adult Blowjob scene. I've gotten up to selling DVDs at the market stall, and can even sell them to the guy with green hair and that helmet-thing, but I never get a prompt for the new scene. Yes, I even have the tissues on hand (start the 'hand out tissue samples' job and never interact with a sign to carry it out.)

Did one of the updates break the scene or something? I'm running 1.29 if anyone can compare. All the skills are maxed and I've unlocked all the other scenes as well.

Is there anything else about the scene that the previous two walkthroughs didn't mention? When does the trigger show up?

jaguar009

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone who can give save file to me? T_T
I have 1.28 drop factory .. so hard T_T

TheIron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i download it new with japanese location and words , but when the scene with the kid in the park it show it again with Audio/se ?? :confused:
yeah the same problems

Last edited:

hmmmmname

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any sound in this game at all? I feel it would really benefit from it.
Edit: Alright figured it out.
You have to press f1 and a screen pops up which has check boxes for BGM and the like. Click those and voilà, sound (or no sound if you want to un-check them).

Last edited:

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone working on this game's translation?

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I still am, but as I said before progress has sadly been very slow for a while.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I still am, but as I said before progress has sadly been very slow for a while.
Have you uploaded your files anywhere yet?