What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

I can't pass this boss HELP!!.jpg ... Anyone know some kind of cheat? or full save ?? :confused:

ty

and sorry for my bad english :D

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't pass this boss View attachment 17313 ... Anyone know some kind of cheat? or full save ?? :confused:

ty

and sorry for my bad english :D
Odd. Red Necromancer posted guide on this page. But I don't see her in it. He says using "light speed" spell
is best method to defeat any of them.

What day, time and area did you find her?

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But I don't see her in it. He says using "light speed" spell is best method to defeat any of them.

What day, time and area did you find her?
i find her here Locate....jpg and i used the spell "light speed" and i killed this boss ... but she have a transformation, and use some kind of silence and a can't heal myself and die ...

if you kill her you unlock some kind of gallery like this youtube.com/watch?v=gjUrtxXT13E (i can't post url HAHAHAHA :D:D)

sorry for my bad english :D and sorry for my noob post :D:D

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i find her here View attachment 17375 and i used the spell "light speed" and i killed this boss ... but she have a transformation, and use some kind of silence and a can't heal myself and die ...

if you kill her you unlock some kind of gallery like this youtube.com/watch?v=gjUrtxXT13E (i can't post url HAHAHAHA :D:D)

As I have not played the game much yet (just discovered the thread and read it), I can only suggest that there must be an accessory or something that will protect you from that silence spell. Or you may just need to level up. I noticed your picture shows our girl with about half the HP/SP than what it shown in Red Necromancer's pictures.

Is the picture you posted of her from before or after her transformation? She could be the same girl Red Necromancer listed for Day 3 Night. Or not. :confused:

If you have not defeated her yet, how do you know that a gallery is unlocked by doing so? That video is way overdone. 15 minutes of repetitions of the same h-scenes? Please. :rolleyes:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i find her here View attachment 17375 and i used the spell "light speed" and i killed this boss ... but she have a transformation, and use some kind of silence and a can't heal myself and die ...

whattttt this game have new map already?

whare a last ver. is D:

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As I have not played the game much yet (just discovered the thread and read it), I can only suggest that there must be an accessory or something that will protect you from that silence spell. Or you may just need to level up. I noticed your picture shows our girl with about half the HP/SP than what it shown in Red Necromancer's pictures.

Is the picture you posted of her from before or after her transformation? She could be the same girl Red Necromancer listed for Day 3 Night. Or not. :confused:

If you have not defeated her yet, how do you know that a gallery is unlocked by doing so? That video is way overdone. 15 minutes of repetitions of the same h-scenes? Please. :rolleyes:
this picture is before transformation ... and is not the same as day 3 night

because the scenario behind her is the same of the video... :D:D

whattttt this game have new map already?

whare a last ver. is D:
my ver. is 1.29 ...

man... i don't now how i up my save for yours :(:(

sorry for bad english and my poor skills with forums :D:D:D

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hows the translation progresing previouse translated versions dont work with the new one right ?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hows the translation progresing previouse translated versions dont work with the new one right ?
AFAIK translation is limited but works with 1.29. Last update is here. Considering salking and Sorter's posts above, I SUSPECT Sorter MIGHT pick it up once he is done his current project... Don't hold your breath. :p

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Still working on a next release, will try to have it out sometime next week.
And yes, I'm translating using the 1.29 version.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AFAIK translation is limited but works with 1.29. Last update is here. Considering salking and Sorter's posts above, I SUSPECT Sorter MIGHT pick it up once he is done his current project... Don't hold your breath. :p
lolz, "suspect" ...
hmm, this game seems interesting, but I might not work this one together with Sorter ...
already too much piling translation at my plate ...
(If Sorter start this after Ariadne or while working at it, I will join after I finish Ariadne or at least 3 other project finished before doing this)

madjoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cAN SOME1 pm me the link or direct me to it....pls n thnk u :D:D

Mumbilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That 'fighting' gallery mode looked fantastic, anyone know how to get to it?

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

cAN SOME1 pm me the link or direct me to it....pls n thnk u :D:D
If u need the game grab it off my sig. Or grab it off official site since it's free.

fav

Reputation score

Can't wait for the new translation!

Golgo9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

other games like this?:rolleyes:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

you might want to check vitamin quest

LuKe890

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in my opinion this game is better than Vitamin Quest...wish that Butakoma was releasing another one like this..

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

in my opinion this game is better than Vitamin Quest...wish that Butakoma was releasing another one like this..
Well no one can blame you for saying the Original is better than the copy. Even though they are completely different games by different ppl.