What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Morello

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey there, does anyone have a full save to use? i want to see the scene from winning the ultimate festival, but im too lazy to go through all that farm stuff :p
much appreciated in advance

turl

Reputation score
Hey there, does anyone have a full save to use? i want to see the scene from winning the ultimate festival, but im too lazy to go through all that farm stuff :p
much appreciated in advance
about 95% :) 2 monster birthing scenes dont want to appear at galery and missing 3 achievements
btw the scene from ultimate festival is just talking and the reveal of identity of your "rival" - there is no H-scene (sorry for the spoiler :( :D ) and so the only way to view it is to win it (dont know if you can reset the festival event)

anyone know what the achievements 5/10/14 are? (one should be for all stockings collection, but what are the other two?)

about final idol boss - beat it at about lvl 50 and ended with about 60 remaining hp :D
-start with "i am cute" buff (the one from sachiko?) - it prevents the hp/mp drain debuff you otherwise get at the start of battle
-get "bento" and "adult" buffs before you get her to about half hp (?.... just before she starts sealing skills .... yeah it is a little random but try few times and can predict when she starts sealing skills)
-use ultimate gelato for heal /stat boost when you get low - beware that she seals your items afterwards
-dmg with the non-attribute skill (easy and you dont have to worry about her changing states :) )
-when you get message "something changed?" - DEFEND and pray you survive (you should survive if you have 1800 hp and use green ribbon)

Last edited:

MixMasterChem

Reputation score
I seem to remember hearing about an animation gallery somewhere, there was even a video of it. Can anyone tell me how to access that, if it's in turl's save?

Morello

Lurker
Reputation score
I seem to remember hearing about an animation gallery somewhere, there was even a video of it. Can anyone tell me how to access that, if it's in turl's save?
you get the animation gallery after getting rid of the debt in the game, it should be in your house after that

also turl thanks for the save file :)

MonaS

Lurker
Reputation score
I also have the problem where my Overall Rank for the Ranch is stuck at D, though all the other ranks are at 10. Does anyone have any idea how to proceed, or is it a bug?

EDIT: Never mind. Apparently, you need to keep the maximum amount of monsters and have them work the farm (so you probably need to have enough fodder for them.)

Last edited:

kenjichan123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't open the creator's blog for some reason. It seems to redirect me to the dlsite/ci-en mainpage. What's going on?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I can't open the creator's blog for some reason. It seems to redirect me to the dlsite/ci-en mainpage. What's going on?
Because dlsite blogs got shutdown YEARS ago and was replaced by ci-en which, in case you don't know, is owned by dlsite. That being said, the creator has their own blog.

kenjichan123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 2 week ban.
Because dlsite blogs got shutdown YEARS ago and was replaced by ci-en which, in case you don't know, is owned by dlsite. That being said, the creator has their own blog.
Oh awesome. Now I don't suppose you'd have a direct link to the game? I'm looking at the blog and I don't see it...