What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

trojanhorse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

And here is v.0.91b

hxxp://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/2861250

pw: the usual r300g

As far as i noticed in v.91 you could sell some animals to a guy in the park if you managed to have it already for around 26k. The crystal lets you repay your debts. Another thing is you can make decend money using your milk stand between the stores from 4-9k per bottle.

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you turn switch 97 on with rpg maker, cheat engine, or whatever the censor bars disappear. I have no idea how to turn it on ingame.

Anyone found any blowjob events besides the blonde guy in the equipment shop? Is the only nonmoster event I'm missing.
Also last update fixed the bug when you tried to sell your milk at late night
mind explaining more about this 'switch 97' u talk about? since that really intrigues me

omega

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else got a "Game Over"? The people in the town are too sensitive, what's the problem in giving birth in the middle of the street? :p

Last edited:

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does any one know what the crystal ball in your farm do ?

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does any one know what the crystal ball in your farm do ?
You pay your dept with it or store money in bank account.

What am i supposed to do. The item shop lady has asked me to have sex with her husband, and she talked something about, the husbend being at work from morning till evening, but no matter what time of day i go to him, the event wont start, he just offers the goodies i can buy from the shop.

Last edited:

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What am i supposed to do. The item shop lady has asked me to have sex with her husband, and she talked something about, the husbend being at work from morning till evening, but no matter what time of day i go to him, the event wont start, he just offers the goodies i can buy from the shop.
I believe the item shops lady's husband is the red haired guy which you can see sitting at the table in the item shop with the little girl in the morning(presumably their daughter).

I don't know the required conditions (might have to talk to the wife first which you have) but you can have sex with the red-haired man in the far right side of town during Noon (half sun icon) and get a nipple-insertion scene in the evening by him outside of the item shop. There may be additional requirements for the second scene, not really sure.

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

to have sex with her husband(red haired guy next to a girl in the item shop in the morning), talk to him in the afternoon(if u dont know what time that is, sleep a full day, then sleep for 1 time change), u can find him in front of the camera store, u might need to talk to him twice(2 days) for it to happen.

if its still not happen, i'll say increase your sex skill and also service skill(blowjob to boy)

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I believe the item shops lady's husband is the red haired guy which you can see sitting at the table in the item shop with the little girl in the morning(presumably their daughter).

I don't know the required conditions (might have to talk to the wife first which you have) but you can have sex with the red-haired man in the far right side of town during Noon (half sun icon) and get a nipple-insertion scene in the evening by him outside of the item shop. There may be additional requirements for the second scene, not really sure.
Much appreciated, finaly can progres again =D

monarch92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, somebody can upload the last version on mega or MF plz ?

I can't download on axfc (only captcha error)

thank's !

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

as for the rare girl spawn, do they look like a girl or same as other monster(black cloak figure)?

Daynjahzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They look the same as all other monsters spawns. Black robes. There's about 6-7 of them IIRC.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to have sex with her husband(red haired guy next to a girl in the item shop in the morning), talk to him in the afternoon(if u dont know what time that is, sleep a full day, then sleep for 1 time change), u can find him in front of the camera store, u might need to talk to him twice(2 days) for it to happen.

if its still not happen, i'll say increase your sex skill and also service skill(blowjob to boy)
To activate it, you have to talk to her at night once your sex skill is 2 or 3. You get the nipple one when your service is around 3 or 4.

Gizakoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Evidently I'm missing a sound effect for the mid-day park blowjob scene, which crashes the game. Made sure I had the RTP, looked through the thread, checked for updates (I'm using 0.911), etc, to no avail. Someone did upload a few sound effects, but that didn't seem to have the relevant one.

I'd post an image of the error since the file name is Japanese but I don't have the requisite post count to link it evidently.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Password for the 0.905 download link is:

r300g

Also here is my save.
Hmm, seems it's too old and doesn't work with the milking machine in the new version

Anyone fancy uploading a newer save? Don't feel like grinding everything to level 6

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Evidently I'm missing a sound effect for the mid-day park blowjob scene, which crashes the game. Made sure I had the RTP, looked through the thread, checked for updates (I'm using 0.911), etc, to no avail. Someone did upload a few sound effects, but that didn't seem to have the relevant one.

I'd post an image of the error since the file name is Japanese but I don't have the requisite post count to link it evidently.
i dont know if its the 0.911's fault, but if it is, try downloading 0.909, copy your save file over there, then download 0.911 again, and copy paste and merge/overwrite the whole game again

Daynjahzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, seems it's too old and doesn't work with the milking machine in the new version

Anyone fancy uploading a newer save? Don't feel like grinding everything to level 6
Here you go.

Attachments

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do the girl bosses have any sex animation