What's new

ACT [ H&Stock] H&ストック Dutch Roll City Datch Roll City ダッチロールシティ RE112733 RJ112733

Munchman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Datch Roll City ダッチロールシティ

Okay I've Managed to get a coupla Girls so far but I really need some help, I'm gonna compile a Walkthrough to help everyone out: here is what i got so far, I'll Edit this with new Info as i get it:

Green Text Means Completed (Had Sex)
Blue Means I Need Help to Finish Something (I see what should happen but can't get it too happen)
Orange Means I Did/Collected Something and No Idea What It Means/Is Used For
Red Means I Can't Work Out How to Get Girl At All!!!
(Text of Day is Based on Highest Level of Help Required, so could be A Yellow an Orange and a Red, I'll make it Red as it is Highest Priority)

Day 1: Automatically You Nail Doll and Then it comes to Life and you Have Sex!!!

Day 2: Talk to Living Doll (You Need to Do this at Start of Everyday, she will Tell you your Targets (First Option). Save on Computer (First Option).

School Girl:

Go to School, Get Naked, Have Sex, Profit!!!

Hooker (Bonus):

In the Lower Right of Map, there is a Chick wearing Practically Nothing, Get Naked, Give Her Your Penis!

Things to Do:

Go to Park, Go to Female Toilets, Watch Masturbation, Read note (Not Required to For Capture, but She's Still Hot as She Fingers Herself...).

I'm not sure if this is absolutely Necessary but when it's Night talk to Your Living Doll, it shows the girls you "Captured" and makes a sorta Ding Sound, so I assume it's important, also you can Bone Her. Edit: soing this adds costumes apparently (i need to Test then Full edit), choosing option 2 allows her to change and then... Happy Sexy Times!!!
Go to Warehouse 4, Leave Fore you get Killed, Warehouse 4 is now Unlocked from now on.
Go See Waitress and talk to her, (Do this everyday from now on).
Talked to Guy in Gym, Seems it Did Something, but no idea as to what, I assume it will help with Gym Chick...
Go to Church, Play Organ/Piano (top Option), Do Crazy Penis dance... Wonder WTF Just Happened...

Day 3:

Office Chick:

This one has been pishing people orf, and did me, the reason is there are two damn keys that look like the First Letter, I was putting in the wrong one, you most likely are too... So here is Exactly where they are...

First Key is in the Left Bank of Letters
First Line
Fourth Key Across

Second Key is in the Left Bank of Letters
Seventh Line (Third from Bottom)
Second Key Across

Third Key is in Left Bank of Letters
Ninth Line (Bottom Line)
Second Key Across

Select to Confirm (Same Key as when doing Name Entry).

Now Just Get out Your Raging Boner and Stick Her With it!!!

Convenience Store Girl:

Talk to Her, Turn around and Go Two Shelves to the Right, Steal Candy, Try to Leave, Wait For her to Come Stop You, Stop Her Stopping You... With Your Dick!!!

Things to Do:

Get bitten by Dog, Look for 2 Houses South of Your Home With Brown Doors and The Right Door has a Dog, it will Bite you.
Go See Waitress and talk to her, (Do this everyday from now on).
Go to Warehouse 4, Leave Fore you get Killed, Get a second Scene that is Very similar to First (but it is different!)

Day 4

Nurse:

If you got Bitten by Dog and have a X on your Life, You are Sick, Go To Her, You will Show Her Your Manhood, When Speech Done Get Naked, Show Her How You Use your Manhood!

Gym Girl:

I assume she is meant to be in Gym, but she isn't, Got no Clue, I went to Gym day Before, but not on first Day (well Day 2) Thinking perhaps should have... STILL CAN'T GET HELP!!!

Housewife:

Go to House where Dog Bit You (Right One with a Brown Door), Talk to Her, Find Man with a Black Hat (usually near Cop Shop (Police Station for those non Australians)), Get Bone, Find Brown Dog (Usually Upper Right of Map), Talk to Dog when it's Turned to Side (so not to it's Mouth or Tail), Take Dog Item to Housewife, she is so Grateful she Drops Her Panties for You!!!

Things to Do:

Go to Police Station, Talk to Construction Worker, Go to Construction Site Near Home, Move Blue Tarp (Must be Done or Can't do next part), Go to Police Station, Get Key (Left Side of Counter, if not their Go move Blue Tarp), Go to Warehouse 2, Inside one of the Boxes has a Shovel Now there are two things to do with Shovel:
use Shovel on dirt to Set a Trap Tomorrow You will Nail the Construction Worker Chick!!!
Go to Park, Talk to Couple, Go to Beach, Dig Up Bomb... And Then I'm Lost...
Go See Waitress and talk to her, Today she will give you Money, got o Bottom Right of map and Get a Soda (use Machines Near blue Building you Cannot Enter), Take it Back to Waitress.
Spy in on Neighbour getting herself a Hot Dicking!
Go to Warehouse 4, Watch... Interesting Scene, I think I have More Life, or am Just Generally Tougher... And... WTF Was with that Scene???!!!???!!!
This is Blue coz I'm not sure how i did it but I went to Classroom and found a Gymastics Girl there (not the one you need to Capture), if you talk to her the School Girl is there, then you can Fuck her... I'm not sure why she was there, she hasn't been there before, it might have to do with talking to guy in Gym on Day 2 thne talking to him again in Classroom on Day 3...
Warehouse #3 Key info Moved from Day 2, it is only available from Day 4 onwards (it's the day that the Couple are in Male Bathroom (if you go to Female they Screw), Go to Male Toilets, Wash Hands, find Key, However I couldn't find a door ti opens and it seems to be there when ever you need it, this most likely needs to be moved to a relevant day/girl!!!

Day 5:

Waitress: (Unconfirmed)

Just go to Restaurant, Go in, Bend Her Over, Zang!!!

Swimmer:

Okay I can go to that wheel thing at the Swimming pool and I get options bt I got no idea what it does... Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Trench Coat Chick (I assume she is some sort of Pervert):

I know she is in the park on Day 2 and in the Warehouse 1 on Day 3, but then I can't seem to find her again... but with me juggling save games I may have forgotten to get her on day 3 with current Save (which is Day 5)... I will assume if you keep seeing her something will reveal itself...

Construction Worker Chick:

As long as you covered over the Hole she will be in it, You Know What to Do!!!

Day 6: (I have just skipped ahead to see who you need to get, this is just a place holder, any details would be Muchos...

Policewoman:

I know if you get 5 Stars she comes to Get you, so I am gonna assume that it is part of the Strategy to getting her, but outside that, Nothing else Speculated...

Long Haired Chick: (Neighbour???)

I don't even know who she is...

Day 7: (as above)

Um, okay Chick turned to Plastic I got sent to Prison... okay, not sure if it's coz I stopped Boning the Plastic Chick or if it's coz i missed so many Women...

Last edited:

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you can get the cashier girl by stealing infront of her, then try to leave, she will stop you and thats when you can get her

steal what?

I press the first option and nothing happeneds

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

woot ty got the name to work after 100 trys
im on the 4th day any one kno where u find the 2nd girl and what u do with the bomb
i kno whan u look in the window next to your home you will see a sex scene after that iono what to do

Last edited:

Joh20XX

Reputation score

Haven't seen it mentioned here yet, also a few things I've found.

Once you nail your marks you can get your doll to change into the clothes for more scenes that night with the second? option.

Also, I found #3 key on first day, use male bathroom and then wash hands. No idea what it's used for, it doesn't open warehouse #3.

Make sure you access warehouse #4 on first day otherwise seems like it locks up permanently.

You can look into window of your neighbor I think on second day for a scene, then on third day for key to her apt. Haven't found much after that though.

And OL has bonus scenes on the next couple days, first by getting guy to walk away from board in office, then later when she's behind everyone in office.

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

steal what?

I press the first option and nothing happeneds
you are stealing in front row of the colums where there are sweets and she can see you

Munchman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man I got my Work cut out for me, I'm editing my Walkthrough but you guys keep finding new Stuff, Phew, Well at least i got First coupla days covered, Hope it helps, I'm gonna go eat...

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what to do with the hammer that i found in warehouse 4 (i think...)?

Edit: It was warehouse 3 and you can break open a door in gym

Last edited:

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

who did you guys talk to befor u used toilets and wash Hands
its not showing me any key whan i do it in the male rest room and how did you get warehouse 3
to open

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

who did you guys talk to befor u used toilets and wash Hands
its not showing me any key whan i do it in the male rest room and how did you get warehouse 3
to open
to the guy in the resturant

clownyxx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Munchman
about the key
Go to Male Toilets, Wash Hands, find Key, However I couldn't find a door ti opens and it seems to be there when ever you need it, this most likely needs to be moved to a relevant day/girl!!!
For some reason i am not getting the key. Are u sure this is correct?

technologicaly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

long hair girl is an ghost on day 5 you ned to go to the market then you see her walking right under by the dvds (walking like the girl from the ring)
click on it you wil get a horor dvd

on day 6 you need to go to the house of the dog lady then you have her and the girl from day 2 (her duaghter)
on day 6 hospital for 3some with construction girl and nurse

Last edited:

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

long hair girl is an ghost on day 5 you ned to go to the market then you see her walking right under by the dvds (walking like the girl from the ring)
click on it you wil get a horor dvd

on day 6 you need to go to the house of the dog lady then you have her and the girl from day 2 (her duaghter)
How did you get the dog inside the house when he was outside? (on day 4-5)

Last edited:

Munchman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Munchman
about the key
Go to Male Toilets, Wash Hands, find Key, However I couldn't find a door ti opens and it seems to be there when ever you need it, this most likely needs to be moved to a relevant day/girl!!!
For some reason i am not getting the key. Are u sure this is correct?
Yeah atm I cna't get the Key anymore either... I think i musta done something to make it spawn and now that I've started a new game for Walkthrough I havent'done what i did on old save...

Also more an more Updates, I might delete original Post and Just Re up it everytime I do an update... or might do something else... the Walkthrough is in a Pig of a Location actually... Halfway down Page 2...

Last edited:

technologicaly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! Now i only need to find out how do get policewoman, neighbor and ghost lady
only thing i know about the ghost lady is that on day 5 you wil se her walking upsidedown towards de dvd section in the super market

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

only thing i know about the ghost lady is that on day 5 you wil se her walking upsidedown towards de dvd section in the super market
then you go to the place you saw her, take the dvd and put it in the tv in the abandonded house, next day she will appear and will attack you, i dont know what to do with her, with neighbor you have to look through the window on 4 day and the next day you will get a key to her aparment and shes not there, i dont know what to do next, with policewoman i have no clue what to do

technologicaly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

then you go to the place you saw her, take the dvd and put it in the tv in the abandonded house, next day she will appear and will attack you, i dont know what to do with her, with neighbor you have to look through the window on 4 day and the next day you will get a key to her aparment and shes not there, i dont know what to do next, with policewoman i have no clue what to do

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do any of you know what to do with the nun, because it looks like she has h-scene(s)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the Trench Coat chick, find and talk to her everyday. Once with clothes and either once or twice without. I think day 3 or 4 you'll find her at the apartment building. When you get there she'll have her trench coat open for a second or 2. You'll find out she's a exhibitionist.
Talk to her twice without your clothes and she'll get excited. Next day, you can find her in the hospital flashing a doctor. Again talk to her normal then naked and she'll tell you to meet up with her the next day at the part. When you get to the part, you'll see a note that'll tell you to meet her in-between two buildings. Find her and talk to her with your clothes off to get the H scene.

There's a scene with the nun if you use her everyday to lower your warrants. God will pretty much say "Hell no!" and explain to the nun how you're not regretting your actions. After some talking, God tells the nun she needs to suck out those evil habits of yours. And so, she does literately.

Police woman will appear once you have 5 stars...but I have no clue as to how to catch her.

Some fun easter eggs. If you talk to the young couple in warehouse one you can spot them having sex in various places on some of the days. Although she's all but ready to have a 3P with you...she (surprisingly) ends up staying faithful to her bf.
Day 2 there should be a lady near the shore with a older man, talk to her and she'll tell you that she just found out she's pregnant with her ex's child. Tell her to have the baby (first choice) and talk to her every day afterwards and she'll say she's done with men....and then the very next day she becomes a shotacon.
Inside the chapel, there's a lady on the right hand side everyday who's there to beg forgiveness for being lewd. Talk to her with your clothes off...she's not trying hard enough.
The apartment complex, if you knock on the different people doors the first few days nothing happens or you get random messages. Around day 3 or 4 though; 301 will be giving herself an enema and 305 will be having sex sadly it's all text (well thank god the enema is)