What's new

ACT [ H&Stock] H&ストック Dutch Roll City Datch Roll City ダッチロールシティ RE112733 RJ112733

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Datch Roll City ダッチロールシティ

For the Trench Coat chick, find and talk to her everyday. Once with clothes and either once or twice without. I think day 3 or 4 you'll find her at the apartment building. When you get there she'll have her trench coat open for a second or 2. You'll find out she's a exhibitionist.
Talk to her twice without your clothes and she'll get excited. Next day, you can find her in the hospital flashing a doctor. Again talk to her normal then naked and she'll tell you to meet up with her the next day at the part. When you get to the part, you'll see a note that'll tell you to meet her in-between two buildings. Find her and talk to her with your clothes off to get the H scene.

There's a scene with the nun if you use her everyday to lower your warrants. God will pretty much say "Hell no!" and explain to the nun how you're not regretting your actions. After some talking, God tells the nun she needs to suck out those evil habits of yours. And so, she does literately.

Police woman will appear once you have 5 stars...but I have no clue as to how to catch her.

Some fun easter eggs. If you talk to the young couple in warehouse one you can spot them having sex in various places on some of the days. Although she's all but ready to have a 3P with you...she (surprisingly) ends up staying faithful to her bf.
Day 2 there should be a lady near the shore with a older man, talk to her and she'll tell you that she just found out she's pregnant with her ex's child. Tell her to have the baby (first choice) and talk to her every day afterwards and she'll say she's done with men....and then the very next day she becomes a shotacon.
Inside the chapel, there's a lady on the right hand side everyday who's there to beg forgiveness for being lewd. Talk to her with your clothes off...she's not trying hard enough.
The apartment complex, if you knock on the different people doors the first few days nothing happens or you get random messages. Around day 3 or 4 though; 301 will be giving herself an enema and 305 will be having sex sadly it's all text (well thank god the enema is)
Thanks, i knew most of them except for policewoman and the nun

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for those who didnt get the Gymastics Girl you have to get the key for warehouse 3 then take the hammer inside, go to the gym, break the pad lock on the back door, go back the next day and have dome fun!:D

Munchman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just found this on E-Hentai and looked at all the Stills... Damn there is a Lot of Girls, there are some I got No idea at all how to get (Pizza Girl? Second Waitress??) if you come across any of these please put it here, let's Crack this sucker wide open, also Mega Blue, how did you get Warehouse 3 Open? I can get Key, but it won't open the darn door...

Oh and BTW not all Captures Become Uniforms, Waitress and Housewife for Instance don't... I will look at putting a List up at some point, but for now... It's time to do some other Non H stuff...

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just found this on E-Hentai and looked at all the Stills... Damn there is a Lot of Girls, there are some I got No idea at all how to get (Pizza Girl? Second Waitress??) if you come across any of these please put it here, let's Crack this sucker wide open, also Mega Blue, how did you get Warehouse 3 Open? I can get Key, but it won't open the darn door...

Oh and BTW not all Captures Become Uniforms, Waitress and Housewife for Instance don't... I will look at putting a List up at some point, but for now... It's time to do some other Non H stuff...
Talk to the man who is walking in the resturant then go to mens bathroom to wash hands and bobs your uncle, there you have it, for the second waitress, do you mean the resturant one? If so then you have to fuck the clerk and the resturant waitress, wait for day six, go to the resturant, talk to BOTH of them and let the fun times begin.:p

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yo the key for the 2 storage isnt apearing in the police station anyone knows why?

technologicaly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

then you go to the place you saw her, take the dvd and put it in the tv in the abandonded house, next day she will appear and will attack you, i dont know what to do with her, with neighbor you have to look through the window on 4 day and the next day you will get a key to her aparment and shes not there, i dont know what to do next, with policewoman i have no clue what to do
found the use of the bomb

its made to blow up warehouse 4

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yo the key for the 2 storage isnt apearing in the police station anyone knows why?
first talk to the Construction Worker then go cover up the hole they worked in go back to the police station and there it is

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

found the use of the bomb

its made to blow up warehouse 4
why? Why to you need to blow up the warehouse and how can i dig the hole with the bomb and cover up the second hole where the chick falls at the same time without using up the shovel?

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx pal. ima goin to confir it, altought still having problems to catch the damn dog, he keeps biting the hell out off me no mather what side i touch him

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx pal. ima goin to confir it, altought still having problems to catch the damn dog, he keeps biting the hell out off me no mather what side i touch him
you just have to get lucky :p

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About the pizza girl, I think you have to do something with flyer in the office but i dont know what to do with it. I think someone kept asking for food but i dont know who he/she was

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey! whats up with the chick in the shop kind of place with the masked dude, shes just walking around there in a locked room?

Munchman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey! whats up with the chick in the shop kind of place with the masked dude, shes just walking around there in a locked room?
I believe she is one of the Airline Hostesses from one of the Other Games by these guys, in the E-Hentai Pics she gets Boned, but no idea how to open that door...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Day 3

Sometime after the day starts, a girl jogging will go into the empty house on the beach. Go in after her for scene. Don't know what this sets up for later though...

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Day 3

Sometime after the day starts, a girl jogging will go into the empty house on the beach. Go in after her for scene. Don't know what this sets up for later though...
Yes it does, you will report it to the police and at day six, go to the abandonded building, open the cupboard and theres a key with a room number.

And girl jogging (for me) starts when you open the warehouse 3 and while you coming out of it you'll see her running (or when you get a hammer)

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol the "yes it does" part was very misplaced.

To get the swimmer, take the key in the backroom and use it on the wheel. It'll drain the water.

Only one I need to find now is how to get to the neighbor, the pizza girl and the girl in the locked room

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol the "yes it does" part was very misplaced.

To get the swimmer, take the key in the backroom and use it on the wheel. It'll drain the water.

Only one I need to find now is how to get to the neighbor, the pizza girl and the girl in the locked room
Did you get the ghost lady??? If you did then how?

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate that dog so much!!!! no one have a tip for that rebeld?