What's new

ACT [ H&Stock] H&ストック Dutch Roll City Datch Roll City ダッチロールシティ RE112733 RJ112733

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Datch Roll City ダッチロールシティ

Hate that dog so much!!!! no one have a tip for that rebeld?
Get a bone from the man with a hat and then try to get the brown dog by touching it from the side

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still no luck with the neighbour?:confused:

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Get a bone from the man with a hat and then try to get the brown dog by touching it from the side
yhea the same comentary as befor, i had the bone and i was aiming at the only dog who bites you and deals damage, the brown one, and even with the bone the fuker is still bitting me to death. even aiming from the sides, the moment i touch him he turn around and bites my ass off.

kiisu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

think im having problems with my BGM files being in scribles, anyone can give me the actual File names in japanese for me to copy on to my BGM files?

Proably need all of them... ex. Audio-bgm-01.Beginners Lucky... etc anyone? thanks

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have no idea where the neighbor is. She leaves a note for her brother saying she won't be home til evening so I'm thinking you have to find a way to make it so she can't get to where she's going. I also noticed that the pizza girl never showed up whenever I caught the neighbor and her brother going at it.

The Sadoko (ghost girl) is just like the dog, you have to get her from behind to beat her. I'm guessing the cop lady is the same, attacking her from the side or behind.

on a weird note, you can get the prostitute to come back everyday. After you get the key to warehouse 3, she's in the cafe. Then on the far northwestern corner on day 4, and the northeastern on day 5. By day 5, she will not tolerate you having clothes on lol. If you get within her range, she will rush at you and take off your clothes.

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yhea the same comentary as befor, i had the bone and i was aiming at the only dog who bites you and deals damage, the brown one, and even with the bone the fuker is still bitting me to death. even aiming from the sides, the moment i touch him he turn around and bites my ass off.
first let him bite you he will stop momentarily then try to take him from the side and there you go

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea where the neighbor is. She leaves a note for her brother saying she won't be home til evening so I'm thinking you have to find a way to make it so she can't get to where she's going. I also noticed that the pizza girl never showed up whenever I caught the neighbor and her brother going at it.

The Sadoko (ghost girl) is just like the dog, you have to get her from behind to beat her. I'm guessing the cop lady is the same, attacking her from the side or behind.

on a weird note, you can get the prostitute to come back everyday. After you get the key to warehouse 3, she's in the cafe. Then on the far northwestern corner on day 4, and the northeastern on day 5. By day 5, she will not tolerate you having clothes on lol. If you get within her range, she will rush at you and take off your clothes.
You might be right. But why is there boxes in her room that you can move, they are against te wall, you can make a stack, creating a hiding place? It almost seems like you can ambush her or something?:p

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You might be right. But why is there boxes in her room that you can move, they are against te wall, you can make a stack, creating a hiding place? It almost seems like you can ambush her or something?:p
That would make sense, except what do you do afterwards? There's no other triggers that I found in their apartment.

A little thing I DID notice though, once you go to the apartment of the jogger you can use her phone. Sadly, using it didn't get me the pizza girl but~ I did use it to call the police causing them to send out cops on a wild goose chase. So far I noticed 4 less cops on the streets. I think this is part of how to catch cop girl.

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That would make sense, except what do you do afterwards? There's no other triggers that I found in their apartment.

A little thing I DID notice though, once you go to the apartment of the jogger you can use her phone. Sadly, using it didn't get me the pizza girl but~ I did use it to call the police causing them to send out cops on a wild goose chase. So far I noticed 4 less cops on the streets. I think this is part of how to catch cop girl.
You might be right. WTF!!! how do we freaking get the neighbour, what are we missing, im gonna facepalm so hard if it was something obvious

megablue5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, i got the hammer again on day 5, what???

sasquatch2099

Reputation score

Could some one please post the BGM file names in their original Japanese Kanji? It would help out a lot.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could some one please post the BGM file names in their original Japanese Kanji? It would help out a lot.
02 止まらぬ進軍
02 説明するには十全ですわ
03 101匹目の羊
03 まだ、大丈夫だから。
04 唱え呪え深淵の涯
05.リコーダーワンダー
06 いつだって武器は両足
06 急がば回るな!
07 ひとり、坂の上で
08 僕は、君と出会った。
09 差し込む朝陽
09.日めくり天気予報
10 茜色の影
10.おそうじ大作戦

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

any complete save yet?

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you share your save, etigoya?

Alvareon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found the pizza girl on the 6th day in warehouse 4. She enters at the same time as you. Get nude and talk to her.

I have though no idea what if there's another trigger except using the bomb to blow it up on day 4.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

walkthrough

save2 --- all cg on, but need sleep to night
save3 --- for ending 2 and 3
save4 --- for ending 6

Attachments

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score