What's new

ACT [ rusimarudou] [ るしまる堂] HENTAI EATER / エロイーター (RE113831) (RJ113831)

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Erotic Eater. a Succubus game

This is not the latest version with the gallery.

However I had no problems downloading the latest version a few days ago from the second mega link on page 13.

HarrierStrike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry guys, thought this version was the latest but since i played this a long time ago i got a little confused.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So he finally released V 2.0

gona upload it when i am home

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah umm its not working. it keeps saying that there is an error.

shrraga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This guy is making a new game htt p:/ /ww w.pix iv. net/member_illust.ph p?mode=medium&illust_id=51982309 seems to have pigman, goblins (who are adorable...), feral and anthro dogs (knolls?).

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This guy is making a new game htt p:/ /ww w.pix iv. net/member_illust.ph p?mode=medium&illust_id=51982309 seems to have pigman, goblins (who are adorable...), feral and anthro dogs (knolls?).

Fixed.

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fixed.
I'm looking at this guys "submitted works' and I can't tell if these are actual games or just random creations but they look really good.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm looking at this guys "submitted works' and I can't tell if these are actual games or just random creations but they look really good.
It's going to be actual game, the random gifs are basically various animation that'll be in it.

Basically if you go to his site there's 3 games being made (this game + 2 more side scroller one with an elf warrior female lead and another a goblin male lead) 2 planned (Ero Eater 2 + another thing)

For now I guess he's just focusing on this one alone.

I was just waiting til he puts up a playable demo or DLSite announcement before making a thread .- .

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's going to be actual game, the random gifs are basically various animation that'll be in it.

Basically if you go to his site there's 3 games being made (this game + 2 more side scroller one with an elf warrior female lead and another a goblin male lead) 2 planned (Ero Eater 2 + another thing)

For now I guess he's just focusing on this one alone.

I was just waiting til he puts up a playable demo or DLSite announcement before making a thread .- .
There used to be a game-play video but it got taken down. From what I remember from it there's going to be an in-battle seduction system.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

There used to be a game-play video but it got taken down. From what I remember from it there's going to be an in-battle seduction system.
I think it's there on his pixiv.

Just that it's now a bunch of short videos (so some take up more than one post)

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Jesus fuck these previews, my penis is diamonds. Can't wait for a playable demo for that RPG (fuck yes seduction system)! Definitely will be worthy of its own thread. Any mention of his progress or possible release date in all of that moon jargon?

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

On nijie site you will find even more gifs by this developper:

:D

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Update on the new game!
Also new game-play video.

1st: We finally have a name for it: Dungeon of erotic master.
2nd: During combat your entire party takes their turn at the same time so you can choose the order in which your party members act.
3rd: Your party regains 1 point health for every step you take on the dungeon map.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any news on the new dungeon crawling game? I've been so excited for that game since he put out those old vids. I thought it'd never come out XD.

mister345

Reputation score
Yes, that would be awesome, the guy who made Ero Eater is a true artist, some of the hottest H art I've seen in a while. Second only to Kazuma Muramasa and Kiriyama Taichi. Btw, does somebody have a 100% save for Ero Eater please? I completed the whole game, and after I quit, the progress was reset! Thanks.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Yes, that would be awesome, the guy who made Ero Eater is a true artist, some of the hottest H art I've seen in a while. Second only to Kazuma Muramasa and Kiriyama Taichi. Btw, does somebody have a 100% save for Ero Eater please? I completed the whole game, and after I quit, the progress was reset! Thanks.
Please don't necro a tread about an old, finished game just for a save file.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Check previous page. I think you have save in there(systemdata I think). I was looking for mine but I realised that I've passworded my copy with the password I don't remember anymore :(

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ero Eater or Erotic Eater? Because those are two completely different games.