What's new

ACT [ rusimarudou] [ るしまる堂] HENTAI EATER / エロイーター (RE113831) (RJ113831)

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Erotic Eater. a Succubus game

Thanks, seems to be one more animation for the solo goblin where he takes her from behind and both are facing forward. Other ones where, squat facing front, squat facing away and her laying on her back. Unless I'm wrong and forgot it. And yeah the final boss moves around a lot more with different effects and a new hadouken type move.

Any idea what the little power up picks up are for? I tried different keys and nothing new happened, maybe just more damage/lust power against harder foes?
If I remembered correctly,one of the power up makes your seduce attack pierece through enemy,the other one has something to do with movement(cant remember,deleted the game)

Axel Delerose

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, I was hoping for at least one H-Game to be released in August. Well, then I guess I only have one question. Would anyone mind helping me figure out how to get the music from the title in this game? I hate to say it, but that $#1%'s addicting.

Vazdah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The trial was lots of fun and hoping in comes out soon in the future.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game was awesome cant wait for release only had any difficultly with werewolf and was able to get two goblins on me at the same time so that is a great plus

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Your able to have a load of combinations of animations with just a small amount of monsters.

It's like a combination number lock the more you have of numbers then the more combinations you can have. So with the current monsters from the demo there could be (7 about monsters X2 since you can have two of the same monster = 14 7 X 7 = 49 14 + 49 = 63) 63 possible animations which you can see my working out that I did it very fast but it's an estimate.

So having 7 monsters in a game can provide more than enough possible animations for an small sized game which means that if they do, do this with most monsters and add more then this game would be well worth a tenner.

This could be possible since that many animations could make the game become a total of over 2 gb of data, anyone else agree?

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any update on this game?

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cant say there isn't,but not much,he added some new effects particles in the game yesterday on his blog,though theres also some sprite animation for a girl character

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well we're closer now to October so lets hope that no more delays happen to it and that it's nearly done so it's released early into the month too. :D

Tomenegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Based on a blog post from 9/30, it looks like the author is hoping to release the game on 10/10. However, I'm gathering from the google translation that he's not super optimistic they will make that exact date. So the possibility exists we might have to wait till late October. :(

The preview video that's posted at the start of the blog looks FANTASTIC, so my hopes are still very high for this game. Shows off some of the later stage boss fights and enemies, and they look stellar.

Metal Slime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems the game will go on sale on Oct 16th instead of the 10th based on the author's last blog post.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

*sigh of despair*

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems the game will go on sale on Oct 16th instead of the 10th based on the author's last blog post.
A hentai game I'm looking forward to coming out on my birthday, what is this!!

Do hope it doesn't get delayed anymore. For my sake at least haha.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You should totally buy it, since it would be your birthday, and redistribute it to us just like how Zodiark69 did.....yea

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

You should totally buy it, since it would be your birthday, and redistribute it to us just like how Zodiark69 did.....yea
You could at least TRY to not be so obvious when begging for a link...

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe you could buy it and redistribute it to him as a birthday present!

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Maybe you could buy it and redistribute it to him as a birthday present!
I agree with this as you should get a birthday gift not give it to others.

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If he asks really nicely maybe I'll leave a link here for his B'day ;)

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If he asks really nicely maybe I'll leave a link here for his B'day ;)
Haha thanks, but I'll admit to piracy and to be honest I only buy games if it's not too much hassle - like when I can use paypal and stuff. :D

YoungMike

Didn't we ban this guy once already?
Reputation score

So according to his pixy its coming out on the 16th