What's new

ACT [ rusimarudou] [ るしまる堂] HENTAI EATER / エロイーター (RE113831) (RJ113831)

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Erotic Eater. a Succubus game

Just finished it in less than an hour,its quite dissapoint in the H part IMO,but you have to give credits to those animations,there are a ton of it(no monster animation viewer sure sucks as well),gameplay overall is nice and easy,nothing too hard about it,I think the H animation could been even better with VA and cum animation,just my thought.

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

em, full screen mode, dosen't working ?

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm noticing a few oddities. First one being the options menu dialogue not working. I go into it, and options don't show up text-wise.

Also the text is hilariously gibberish even in applocale. Main menu controls are goofy as well, like the only thing I can do is the down arrow and Z.

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

realy, seems like imposible open game in full screenmode. And how do you play back enemy animations ?

Kakashi

Reputation score

Could someone reupload the game to zippyshare or make a torrent? I have no access to mega.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So...the general opinion is disappointment?

Is it really bad/not good or did everyone just have way too high expectations again?

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

just have way too high expectations again?
pretty much this, as usual.

the game is not bad, game controlls are quite good there a game out there that botch them up so bad you don't even want to touch them. The H-content is also good.

The only "bad" thing is no sprite gallery, but then again that not really a bad thing in my book.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Originally Posted by bloodyager View Post
Here you go.
mega.co.nz/#!gskSFTBZ!ch9-2QZC_XuPI4B_UJjvMCtq3SFA1AU1kRBflG0mQok
Problem: it asks for a Key Password
I believe some browsers do not like 2 explamation marks (!) in the URI. Works in FireFox for me, and in IE9, MEGA just rejects my try to download :p

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

For those who have a probelm with Mega asking for password:
when you copy the URL, just try to not go too far when selecting the URL because it will be complete with "withquote" (you accidently selected the code from the forum with the adress)

Look at the pasted URL, if you have "withquote" at the end, it will not work.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

pretty much this, as usual.

the game is not bad, game controlls are quite good there a game out there that botch them up so bad you don't even want to touch them. The H-content is also good.

The only "bad" thing is no sprite gallery, but then again that not really a bad thing in my book.
Now that I played it myself, I can understand why some people feel disappointed. But it remains a very good and fun game with a concept that isn`t used often enough.

But the ending confused me...

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well,while some people might have been dissapointed by this game(possibly due to too high expectations),i think it was good enough considering it's the circle's first side scroller...The few minor faults it had are just that,minor and nothing that can really detract from the overall quallity of the game.
Personally i can't wait to see what the authors will whip up next,and if it will be a sidescroller again...

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Well,while some people might have been dissapointed by this game(possibly due to too high expectations),i think it was good enough considering it's the circle's first side scroller...The few minor faults it had are just that,minor and nothing that can really detract from the overall quallity of the game.
Personally i can't wait to see what the authors will whip up next,and if it will be a sidescroller again...
I agree, it's pretty good and fun game.

Just one thing, can someone please explain the bonus items? The text don't appear on the screen (whatever, I can't read Japanese...):)

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

It's a great game. after syakuga, best what out in this year so far.
Problems -
luck of beta testing.

But, all this posible forgive, since this is his FIRST game, he alreayd start work o na new game.
___

Update will come very soone, just read in his blog.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just wait for someone to rip the gifs and upload it e-hentai

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just one thing, can someone please explain the bonus items? The text don't appear on the screen (whatever, I can't read Japanese...):)
afaik the ball give you more range for the "heart beam" and the other increases effectiveness or the other way round. :p

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The H canister gives your heart piercing (go through multiple enemies), the other one gives longer range as stated above.

I didn't pay attention to the ending, but it looks like:

She Become ruler, but her wanton appetite was so bad that her sisters banded together to exile her to the human realm after awhile, where she worked as a prostitute. The very end seem to show her telling this demonic story to her son in the human realm.

The first part of that ending has the same starting plot of Fallen Goddess =3

Last edited:

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First of all thank you bloodyager, second did anyone find out how to fullscreen or does it stay in window mode?

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a great game. after syakuga, best what out in this year so far.
Problems -
luck of beta testing.

But, all this posible forgive, since this is his FIRST game, he alreayd start work o na new game.
___

Update will come very soone, just read in his blog.
I'll have to disagree based solely on the fact girl vs girl exists :)

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

haha, forgot about this one. indeed. GxG was even more fun, htout it's little hardcore for me ^^;