Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rags Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [Text & CGI] Rags Games

    i think we needed a thread for these games

    #2
    Re: Rags Games

    Originally posted by leked2 View Post
    i think we needed a thread for these games
    They're two Rags games already on here.

    Cursed

    Tales of the Drunken Cowboy

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Rags Games

      These are some recent ones that I found to be really good

      The Lilith Device
      www(dot)mediafire(dot)com/?un6qcuy85p7uuu9

      OVERSEER
      This one is hard as fuck but very rewarding, also not recommended for slower PCs
      www(dot)mediafire(dot)com/?1f1yif5f4e6fi45

      The Verse
      Not much is done here, but has a lot of potential
      versegame.blogspot. com

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Rags Games

        I can't figure out how to get through the intro in that Verse game. I went to every room I could find and I'm pretty sure I examined everything.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Rags Games

          If you examined everything in the shelter examine the entrance door again, a new option should appear.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Rags Games

            Don't know if I should spoiler this or not, but I'm going to anyways. I need help on the lilith game.

            Spoiler

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Rags Games

              Originally posted by raigntk View Post
              Don't know if I should spoiler this or not, but I'm going to anyways. I need help on the lilith game.

              Spoiler
              You need to wear the sunglasses. Find Milly (examine the outside area with the 2 girls)

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Rags Games

                Theres no reason who archive all the rags games because its already been done. tfgamessite.com is where most of the rags games are made, and games made by them are archived. 99.999% of games made there are TG related.

                The other site is hypnopics-collective.net

                They have a thread with most of the games, as opposed to a secrtion of the site.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Rags Games

                  Originally posted by raigntk View Post
                  Don't know if I should spoiler this or not, but I'm going to anyways. I need help on the lilith game.

                  Spoiler
                  You need shades. Go to the Main Campus, I think, where there's those two girls, then search.

                  Kinda Guide Dang It, but yeah.

                  Anyone figure out what that note regarding 1st street meant?


                  >.> Also, I would reeally love a RAGS game that let you be a futa, but those seem to be really short in supply.
                  Spoiler

                  ULMF's request thread. Ask for stuff there.
                  ULMF's game FAQ. Has info on how to run JP games and ISOs.
                  IQDB. Searches for images!
                  JDownloader, automates downloads from places like Megauplohwait.
                  Hikari are, iza susume!
                  Wear Sunscreen.
                  >>*The Shoutbox slaps some sense into GargantuaBlarg.*

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Rags Games

                    Originally posted by GargantuaBlarg View Post
                    You need shades. Go to the Main Campus, I think, where there's those two girls, then search.

                    Kinda Guide Dang It, but yeah.

                    Anyone figure out what that note regarding 1st street meant?


                    >.> Also, I would reeally love a RAGS game that let you be a futa, but those seem to be really short in supply.
                    The note is for a future event that is not implemented, like one of the rooms in the Dorm


                    Cursed has a futa path, but not many others. There is an uncomplete game
                    Vampire Fate
                    that allows it.

                    Otherwise
                    Rough Landing 2
                    allows you to change sex at will (well in private) but not futa

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Rags Games

                      A very good game if you're into transformation stuff :
                      Flexibal Survival : http://blog.flexiblesurvival.com/

                      It's not technically RAGS, but it's the same gameplay. And it has futa ^^

                      There's a lot of content, and flexibility in the options of the game.
                      Last edited by Kln; 24th April 2013, 17:27.
                      28 yo guy from France. Bonjour everyone.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Rags Games

                        Originally posted by GargantuaBlarg View Post
                        ?


                        >.> Also, I would reeally love a RAGS game that let you be a futa, but those seem to be really short in supply.
                        The people who make rags games are from niche communities. They make what they like.

                        If you want futa, theres a good chance the only way to get it is to make it yourself.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Rags Games

                          Right so I'm stuck on two parts now in the lillith game.

                          Spoiler

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Rags Games

                            Safe is easy. Its a logic puzzle. Read the hint and really read it. You'll see. Contents of the safe are not critical to the game.


                            As for the wine I always forget it, so just mix and match until it opens.


                            To capture Tabitha you need both strength and intelligence. Try beating her multiple times. Just go at it for a while then use the collar. If it doesn't work you need more strength.

                            Also just saying the websites where these games are taken have threads with all these answers already in them. Specifically Overseer and Lilith. They're also free so you should probably ask if they want them distributed on other sites.

                            Official Overseer thread: http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/...?topic=19664.0

                            Official Lilith Device thread: http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/...?topic=19558.0
                            Last edited by zephyrlol; 24th April 2013, 19:57.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Rags Games

                              Originally posted by zephyrlol View Post
                              Safe is easy. Its a logic puzzle. Read the hint and really read it. You'll see. Contents of the safe are not critical to the game.


                              As for the wine I always forget it, so just mix and match until it opens.


                              To capture Tabitha you need both strength and intelligence. Try beating her multiple times. Just go at it for a while then use the collar. If it doesn't work you need more strength.

                              Also just saying the websites where these games are taken have threads with all these answers already in them. Specifically Overseer and Lilith. They're also free so you should probably ask if they want them distributed on other sites.

                              Official Overseer thread: http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/...?topic=19664.0

                              Official Lilith Device thread: http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/...?topic=19558.0
                              Ah cool, didn't know that. Also I'm missing one of the wine bottles. have the 1980 one and 2010 one. Also had no idea there were forums for these games. My google-fu turned up nothing worth while when i searched for lilith device.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X