What's new

RPG [ Osanagocoronokimini ] [ 幼心の君に ] The Demon's Kingdom -Girls from the dead world- / The Demon's Kingdom ~亡国の女達~ (RE114407) (RJ114407)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Demon's Kingdom ~亡国の女達~

For the teacher like character you have to let her turn into a zombie(don't talk to her go get the first boss that's enough).The human version of each girl can be seen if you use the item you get at the beginning to "purify" the girls(the feather if i remember correctly).

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For the teacher like character you have to let her turn into a zombie(don't talk to her go get the first boss that's enough).The human version of each girl can be seen if you use the item you get at the beginning to "purify" the girls(the feather if i remember correctly).
I suspected that was the case, I just did not realise how to trigger it, thanks.

I knew already about the pure/sleeping version.

PS:
is it possible to keep the prostitute wopman (who offers sex for 3000) from turning into a zombie?

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To avoid that you have to buy her "services"(do it 2 times per travel to be sure) every time you set foot in the sanctuary and it should save her(to get the savior achievement you have to save everyone including her).

Here's the bazsic for all of them:
-the sage:1rst time your in the sanctuary talk to her and buy the 1000 soul spell and you're done;
-the mage:easy find her in the second zone of the mountain below the shortcut in the cave,get the shiny item on the floor give it to her and done;
-the priest:find her in jail talk to her and drag her back(talk 2 times) that's all;
-the knight:tricky one you have to save her 3 times(well 4 if you did it right)BUT she never appears in the mines the 1rst time,basically just do the mountain aera then the mines(she's in a room below the starting floor search for stair in the eastern part) and lastly the jail(just go left in the boss room just opposite to the undead you have to slay to kill the boss);last part is in the castle she should be assaulted by a red knight,save her and talk to her 2 times(you basically promise to end things with option 1 and rape her option 2);
-the child:should appear in the right wing of the castle 1rst map just get her out of this mess(talk 2 times);
-the blacksmith:buy a few weapons/upgrades to be safe and when you go to save the child grab the flame soul in the smithery on the way,then as you get the child back to safety give the flame to the blacksmith and she's saved(you also get the special weapons with boss soul recipe this way);
-the prostitute:as stated above enjoy her every time you get;
-lastly the merchant:accept her proposal in the mine and once she throw you down go back to her asap(don't kill the boss yet and go to the sanctuary or she 'll be turned into a zombi),forgive her and she'll go back on her own(liittle bonus you can actually "buy" her if you purchased enough items from her while the priest,mage and knight will offer comfort if you saved them without any kind of trade).
Hope that helps.

P.S:to get the rape animations just follow these steps but choose to rape them instead of saving them(you can only rape the sage and the blacksmith when zombified);for the zombi one just get the boss without saving them and go back to where they are.On top of my mind that should be all to get the full harem mode.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Thanks, I already knew almost all of that, and thought it likely you needed to repeatedly buy the prostitute's services.

The guide will be useful to other players, thanks.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Thanks again for the replies to my previous questions.

One lastish query,

I am using Translator Aggregator at times and I can only currently use the basic online translators (Atlas does not work due to trial issues), does anyone know what the Legendary difficulty level does, the translations do not make sense As you can get a full harem otherwise, I guess it only makes the combats harder. Does anyone understand the text or have a better translator?
Note: Legendary is only available via New Game Plus mode after finishing the game

Similarly I suppose what the other difficulty levels do as well.

In general:
I do recommend downloading the patch from the company, the default download is version 1.1 and the website has 1.4. All the changes appear to be bug fixes

website

support page

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Note: completed game on Legendary difficulty, no extra content so it is purely the difficulty of combats

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn, I love these games (Sleeping Beauty, Stopping of the World and this one). True, the guy reuses the same animations over and over, but it's still a pretty unique and fun style of gameplay.

Only thing I don't like is all the loli content. I'm more of a fan of the older women he puts in his games. Hentai games in general lack those in my opinion.

MK44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please tell me where one can find the upgrade stone
for +3 weapons? Im stuck with a +2 something against the last boss
and my dmg is awful. Thanks in advance.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Can someone please tell me where one can find the upgrade stone
for +3 weapons? Im stuck with a +2 something against the last boss
and my dmg is awful. Thanks in advance.
There is an item near to each boss, it is used to create an ultimate sword. The best weapon you can get involves

a) get an item from the forge on on the level before the queen
b) take it back to the blacksmith (either)
c) they can then make a very good weapon that will allow you to defeat any and all. Needs 3 of the items found near the bosses

The last battle is long, you do low damage, use the Def Up type spell (especially for the previous Queen boss) and have lots of healing items. The items are all for sale, the spell is sold by the Priestess.

Mind you, on new game plus, the game is very easy

Otherwise the +3 stone, have you checked if it is for sale from the blacksmith?

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was just wondering how exactly do you revive form death? When all blue and ghostly. I'm not sure if it's an item or what. It randomly happened to me before i fought the mountain giant thing.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

I was just wondering how exactly do you revive form death? When all blue and ghostly. I'm not sure if it's an item or what. It randomly happened to me before i fought the mountain giant thing.
You need to find items that increase your humanity, they look like a cross shaped spark. Collect 10 then use them and you can ressurect at a camp fire.

You find the items on bodies in the dungeons and randomly when you have sex. Note you can still have sex even as a ghost, there is a ghost in the large starting room who sells items that allow it.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, I figured that out. But now I need to know where i can get the third item to reforge the broken sword. I already have two.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Yeah, I figured that out. But now I need to know where i can get the third item to reforge the broken sword. I already have two.
There is one near each boss,
a) pile of bones near the spider woman?
b) one on a body next to the giant
I forget where the other is, I though just by defeating the puppet but maybe from the Queen. As always in these sort of games, search everything!

useraccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else get a weird error right at the start of the game? It starts up with the black screen, error shows up, then the game closes

JerkMcJerk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else get a weird error right at the start of the game? It starts up with the black screen, error shows up, then the game closes
usual solutions- Open with Applocale, or switch to Japanese Unicode/locale, re-unzip.

gloryofbattle

Reputation score

Great game but I have a technical issue. For some reason everytime there is a XXX scene animation a black box appears and covers the faces of the characters. Not sure if its the game or a technical issue because it only occurs specifically that companys games all of them. Other RPG games work but not that one... Click here to enlarge Do you know the problem?:(

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Great game but I have a technical issue. For some reason everytime there is a XXX scene animation a black box appears and covers the faces of the characters. Not sure if its the game or a technical issue because it only occurs specifically that companys games all of them. Other RPG games work but not that one... Click here to enlarge Do you know the problem?:(
The companies website mentions some issue with a recent Windows update

This is an important announcement

It is confirmed currently working but similar problem is happening even in the products, etc. but not the other only software of this circle problem has occurred to play wmv files in the RPG work of this circle current due to the influence of the windows update the other day It seems to be under investigation cage currently

I do not know at the moment what happens next, but I found how to cope for the time being

But I think as soon as I know, you want to report on the site of this future, the potential for problems to solve in a way other than this because it is not a zero also will be at your own risk only because it is a way to remove the update program of windose

In, I was able to play in this environment of me that you think it is better deal for the time being but the video to be displayed properly by clearing the following updates:

■ XP
Security Update for Windows XP Windows Media Format Runtime 11 (KB2834904)

■ VISTA
Windows Vista Security Update for (KB2803821)

■ Windows 7
Windows 7 Security Update for (KB2803821)

Search form of ⑤ the top right corner press "Show installed updates" in the ④ upper left to select "Change or Remove Programs" from the ③ search results type "Program" to ② search form part you press the ① windows start button put the name of the program corresponding to (example: I want to uninstall the program KB2803821 etc. ⑥ appropriate

※ you at your own risk only

Step Reference

Please refer to the Microsoft Security Bulletin for more information it is possible that the name of the update varies depending on the version of the OS

I think the trouble Thank you very much
I just tried the game and got the same issue, the animations do not play.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Confirmed, the animations do not show in game, but if you remove the noted security update (For Windows 7: Windows 7 Security Update KB2803821) then the animations show properly again.

I posted a page or so back a link to the companies website, should check any update posts, not sure if a new Windows Update would be needed, or an update for RPGMaker

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
RJ114407

So, I found this game while browsing, once again. Sadly I cannot give links cause I saw, at least I thought I saw it correctly, is that this game contains Loli.

As such, you know the rules for these kinds of games. Overall it seems to be looking like a great game otherwise.

And I have the most up to date version of it as well. :p

Edit: I knew I should have looked. xD Well, thanks for moving it to the right place, Mod. :D

Last edited:

dinobarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone post a new complete save file? The link already up doesn't work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.