What's new

RPG [Vanja] Witchcraft II

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Vanja made a sequel to the popular game, Witchcraft. Can we have a civilized discussion about it instead of spamming download requests? I think we all know the answer~. Absolutely not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Witchcraft II

Well, while we're on the topic of Vanja, I got suddenly reminded of the free game she was working on last year.

Has it really been almost a year since it's really budged anywhere?

Maybe someone who has been keeping up on it's progress can prove me wrong, but it seems like she's made three or four more games in the mean time while this one has been at a stand still with progress.

As for being on-topic.

No, I don't have the game, but I figure the game play is still just as tedious as the original was.

Inb4 people start asking me for Vanja's games again.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

free games don't pay the bills, playa

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it required that I join Ero-Mania to get the game? I'd actually go ahead and buy it for myself if I were allowed.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it required that I join Ero-Mania to get the game? I'd actually go ahead and buy it for myself if I were allowed.
Yeah, you need to join Ero-Mania to get the full game.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, you need to join Ero-Mania to get the full game.
Bummer. So far I'm quite enjoying the demo. Reminds me a lot of Erotical Night 1.5. I didn't get a chance to play the first one but I could probably find it given the time to.

Oh well, not a problem. If it finds its way on the internet I'll grab it, otherwise I'm okay without it.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Let's face it, this is a forum for sharing pirated games, and since I'm a broke pervert, let me be the frst to ask: "OMFG where's my fucking free Vanja games?! blah."

There, someone had to do it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like a few of her games, and wouldn't mind paying for them specifically. But I have no interest in becoming a member of her site regardless of the benefits it'll provide. So I'll wait for some brave soul out their in the internet to post it and I get lucky enough to reach it before it's ultimately shut down.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I always find the weirdest part about this is the fact it has a female protag. I mean, when I think of BF-type games, I always think of a male protag.

Vanja's games though always feel kinda... same-y, but that might be because the artstyle is always the same without any real change or variation from game to game.

chromo1418

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like a few of her games, and wouldn't mind paying for them specifically. But I have no interest in becoming a member of her site regardless of the benefits it'll provide. So I'll wait for some brave soul out their in the internet to post it and I get lucky enough to reach it before it's ultimately shut down.
i second that.

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

There's something up with the way Vanja's games are designed, or at least the action games. The last major game I played, the tentacle one, had this one incredibly glaring problem: though it had save states, it was possible to have a game save be forever incomplete if the player didn't get hit by a boss' particular H attack. You could not fight a boss again without starting a new game from the beginning.

I don't know any other game that uses saves that can lead to screwing yourself over in such a way. The art is not bad, it's just the programming seems...not thought out well enough?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Having played with the demo, the biggest problem I have is... it's basically the same game. Different enemies, different story but the overall game is the same.

It doesn't really feel new at all.

Raxon66

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been a member on her site a few times, and do enjoy a lot of her art. I often join up on her site when I know there's more than just one game I haven't got.

That being said, while I enjoyed Witchcraft's second game, I also felt it was a little too much of the same. The only difference is that all the enemies do at least have their own special attack this time around, where in the first game, only a few of them did. I've noticed a slight improvement in her art over time though.

And before I get spammed by PM's or people start derailing this thread with requests for download links: NO, I'm not posting or sharing. Also, it's forbidden to post them here on this forum (Rule of thumb #7). So let's try to keep the game thread about the game itself for once so it doesn't get locked or deleted, shall we? ;)

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree with Koishi.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, so I'm going to put this up right now before the rush starts.

IF YOU ARE POSTING A VANJA GAMES THREAD, THE FOLLOWING RULES MUST BE ABIDED BY OR THE THREAD WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED.

1. DO NOT ASK FOR PM REQUESTS. PM THE PERSON WHO IS OFFERING THE LINK.

2. DO NOT DERAIL THE TOPIC BY TALKING ABOUT VANJA'S PRICES, QUALITY OF ARTWORK, OR ANYTHING THAT ISN'T STRICTLY ABOUT THE GAMEPLAY. THIS IS A HENTAI FORUM; WE DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW YOU THINK ONLINE DISTRIBUTION SHOULD BE DONE.

3. IF YOU PUT UP A SECOND THREAD ABOUT VANJA AFTER I'VE ALREADY TAKEN DOWN OTHERS FOR THE EXPRESS PURPOSE OF TRYING TO GET THE GAMES, I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET YOU BANNED.

RULE OF THUMB #7
Don't ever post about these things:
Vanja game DL links/requests
Swissmade game DL links/requests
Da Klub/Sexvilla
Any game that is loli/shota/illegal
Any game that has known controversy (Rapelay)
In fact, don't ever post a topic about requests. I know we have a tag specifically for requests, but we also have a request thread for your asking pleasure. Just ask there.
Currently, I can't remember specifically why I don't want DL links to be posted in the topic, but I'm gonna trust my past judgment and say it's for the best.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure the reason was that the links got deleted in about 4 minutes and the sheer number of "please reupload" posts got out of hand.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure the reason was that the links got deleted in about 4 minutes and the sheer number of "please reupload" posts got out of hand.
Pretty much, and when someone offered to pm the games, the posts in the thread degenerated into lurkers clawing through the walls and demanding to PM ME THE GAME, PLEASE and no discussion regarding the games happened in the thread from then on.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ironically enough, there isn't much to discuss because no one has it. xD