What's new

ADV [ たゆんたゆん堂 ] 奴隷肉便器リコ RJ101937

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Rico Taiken (RJ101937)

How do you even buy things from the Jap dlsite? I tried searching the English dlsite but found nothing.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you even buy things from the Jap dlsite? I tried searching the English dlsite but found nothing.
do you have an account with the jap dlsite if not that's the first thing you need, beyond that you just need a credit card or something that works internationally meaning outside the usa or whichever country your are in, in my case i got a walmart money card from walmart that works for this type of thing been using it for a few years for stuff outside the usa.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing this thread for this silly question, but it's nagging me, tried to google but all I can find is stuff about Battlefield, and honestly I thought it's better than opening a whole new thread.

What's a BF game? Don't know what genre or fetish is it :confused:

Again...really sorry about this silly question :rolleyes:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing this thread for this silly question, but it's nagging me, tried to google but all I can find is stuff about Battlefield, and honestly I thought it's better than opening a whole new thread.

It stands for Battle Fucker. :p

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BF isn't a genre or a fetish, it's just an....hmm....feature? I think that's the best way to say it. But it means Battle Fuck or in other words, sexual attacks are the main way to fight in the game.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oooh...thanks!
Added to my "things I like in hrpgs" list :D

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What makes you think anybody is working on it?

Reputation score

well, someone did cracked "This Magical Girl" the previous game of Rico Taiken and just wondering if anyone was because, I think I know a way to crack the drm if someone is willing to upload it.
P.S. I didn't crack MG but I'll try to crack Rico Taiken.

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, someone did cracked "This Magical Girl" the previous game of Rico Taiken and just wondering if anyone was because, I think I know a way to crack the drm if someone is willing to upload it.
P.S. I didn't crack MG but I'll try to crack Rico Taiken.
Yeah, his previous has been cracked but not this one AFAIK.

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

/raise undead thread
Any news on this one being cracked? To this day all I found are fake links.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I thought this was something new, but then realised what it was.

Its all in all not a very good game, half the work invested and poor cgs. No I dont have it anymore before I get flooded with requests.

Reputation score

Here's what I'm been thinking for along time, It's best to wait for the next game that's coming for RPG maker 2000 and maybe free (I don't know but maybe). and your maybe wondering where did I see what's the next games RPG-creator, its on the developers page here's what I read, from japanese to english

毎日寒い日が続きますが、少しずつ次作制作進んでます。
タイトルは「リエの冒険物語 Another」にしました。
作ろうと思ったきっかけはRPGツクール2000でリエの冒険物語外伝ってのを作ったんですが、初のツクール制作ということで習作だった上に2000というツールの関係上、CGつけるのが困難だったのでCG無しエロRPGという寂しい物だったのがちょっと心残りだったので、今のツクールならCGつけて作れるからリメイクしたいなぁというのは発端でした。
しかしながらいざ制作に入ろうとした時点でツクール2000で作ったゲームの内容なんて全く覚えてない、という状況でいちいち昔の物を掘り起こして中身確認しながら作るなんてめんどくさいことしたくねえ!となり早々にリメイクという元々の目的をぶん投げました。
結局、新作といえる物を作ることになり現在に至っています。
今の完成度はマップはとりあえず出来ていて敵配置もしてありストーリーもメイン部分は一応出来ていて最初から最後までプレイ出来る状態になってます。
といってもクリアに必要なイベントしか出来ていないわけで、Hイベントもぜんぜん、イベント用のHCGにいたっては一枚も出来ていません。
そんな状況ですので温かくなる頃には出来るといいなぁ、という感じです。

Web拍手のお返事

・奴隷肉便器リコが名作だったんで新作超期待してます。そしてニジエ登録おめでとうございます。渋の絵の復活期待してます
>ありがとうございます。まあ、あまり期待しないでお待ちいただければと思います。

Cold day every day is followed , but it is progressing Tsugi-saku production little by little .
I was in " Another adventure story of Rie " title .
And I made ​​of me adventure story Gaiden Rie in RPG Maker 2000 How did you going to make , but on the relationship between the tool called 2000 , it was difficult to put CG on it was study in that Maker production for the first time the trouble was that lonely CG no erotic RPG since I was a little regret because , it's that I want to remake it was beginning be creating it with CG if Maker now .
However you do not want to be troublesome Nantes make while contents confirm dig up those old one by one in the context of , I do not remember at all Nantes content of the game which I made with Maker 2000 when it was about to enter the production emergency ! I Bun'nage the purpose of the original remake of next early .
After all , we have until now will be making things and say new .
The main part has reached a point where it can play from beginning to end you are able to once also a story map Yes to enemy also arranged so as to be able to have for the time being is complete now .
Events required to clear only mean not been able to say that , at all , H events are also not able to be one piece that is led to the HCG for the event .
It is a feeling that , I hope to be able to the time you become warm because it is such a situation .

Reply of Web clap

- Slave meat urinal Rico was a masterpiece Nde I have new ultra expected . And congratulations Nijie registration . I am revived expectations of picture of astringency
> Thank you . I think well , and if you can wait and not expect too much .

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone already has the game Rico Taiken (RJ101937)?
I looked everywhere and can't find :(

Sorry for my bad english :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.