What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ nikukure] 2990 TS SAGA Ver2.01 / TS・SAGA 僕、魔王倒したのに・・・ RE114469 RJ114469

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: TS・SAGA(僕、魔王倒したのに・・・)[RJ114469]

How do you get the key to this building? I try to ender and it won't let me. I have 4 different clothes.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get the key to this building? I try to ender and it won't let me. I have 4 different clothes.
It opened up by itself. No key needed. I think you either have to progress far enough along the plot line, or become corrupted.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

back to male and only message change ... hscene room add clear stone...
Etigoya, you are super-class! Many thanx! I dream to be at least 50% gamer as you. It's enough for me :D

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

It opened up by itself. No key needed. I think you either have to progress far enough along the plot line, or become corrupted.
Well, i tried going corrupted and it didn't work. Before going to the underwater cave i think. So i guess it's time or time and corruption. After the underwater cave it still isn't open btw, though i'm not corrupted anymore.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, i tried going corrupted and it didn't work. Before going to the underwater cave i think. So i guess it's time or time and corruption. After the underwater cave it still isn't open btw, though i'm not corrupted anymore.
Have to talk to many people (before and even after events). I recall talking to someone mentioning prostitution, and later it opened when I went back to the town with the prostitution building. It was probably the town to the right of the castle I don't remember.

Also, did anyone figure out how to get the guard event started?

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

The prostitution building opens after doing the underwater cave (south of the forest), speak with the king and then the princess When you speak to her, some days pass while you rest waiting for ships to... Essenburg? That's the name i get with Chiitrans, which is the town in the west next to the tower. You don't need to go there to open the prostitution thing and i'm not sure if you need to speak around town either, but it never hurts just to be sure =O

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have to talk to many people (before and even after events). I recall talking to someone mentioning prostitution, and later it opened when I went back to the town with the prostitution building. It was probably the town to the right of the castle I don't remember.

Also, did anyone figure out how to get the guard event started?
2nd play, possibly if u can go 2nd town event start in 1 town (i get it when get 20 coin...)
then after clear some dungeon go there and talk to npc in NW

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I just got the prostitution ending, and started from scratch (no items, exp, etc)...do you start always like that or just from the prostitution ending ('cause, it's like a bad ending of sorts).

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just got the prostitution ending, and started from scratch (no items, exp, etc)...do you start always like that or just from the prostitution ending ('cause, it's like a bad ending of sorts).
It's like that for every ending. Version 1.02 and above change it so that you keep your levels, equipment, and all non-story essential items after you get an ending which saves a ton of time when trying to get other endings.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Oh, didn't realize it had a new version beyond 1.01, downloading newer one...1.03 it seems. Thanks :D

clownyxx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, didn't realize it had a new version beyond 1.01, downloading newer one...1.03 it seems. Thanks :D
if you found the 1.03, mind if u upload it? cause all i have is 1.02

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if you found the 1.03, mind if u upload it? cause all i have is 1.02
Check the first post again, it isn't the Mega link.

Edit: More specifically, the other two DL links should have the 1.03 version.

clownyxx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Check the first post again, it isn't the Mega link.

Edit: More specifically, the other two DL links should have the 1.03 version.
they got taken down pretty fast

Edit: I just found 1.04 version Will upload it in a sec

Last edited:
OP
Judael

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

they got taken down pretty fast

Edit: I just found 1.04 version Will upload it in a sec
Fixed and updated to 1.04

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a quick question on CGs; where in the game am I supposed to get these two images? I have version 1.03 and I've completed the CG room so it's either not used in the game or I'm blind...

Attachments

lolitzanazn

Lurker
Reputation score

This may seem dumb of me to ask, but how do you get the heart items in the first town? i always seem to be missing one.....

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This may seem dumb of me to ask, but how do you get the heart items in the first town? i always seem to be missing one.....
You have to gather the materials for them. What you need varies between each item, but exploring the dungeons and getting all of the chests will get you almost everything you need. The third or fourth town (the snowy one) has a store in the southwest part of town where you can buy some of the materials needed for each item.

Edit: One of the items you need (for the schoolgirl outfit) is only available through getting enough medals (under the last tab in your items). I think you need either 40 or 60.

Last edited:

lolitzanazn

Lurker
Reputation score

You have to gather the materials for them. What you need varies between each item, but exploring the dungeons and getting all of the chests will get you almost everything you need. The third or fourth town (the snowy one) has a store in the southwest part of town where you can buy some of the materials needed for each item.
Ty! :) +rep

JerkMcJerk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why is it, I download this, and the first thing that actually REALLY impresses me...

diagonal movement. holy crap, I don't have to go right THEN up, I can go right AND up at the SAME TIME.

Truly we are in a bright shiny new era.