What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ nikukure] 2990 TS SAGA Ver2.01 / TS・SAGA 僕、魔王倒したのに・・・ RE114469 RJ114469

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: TS・SAGA(僕、魔王倒したのに・・・)[RJ114469]

Where's the link for 1.04?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

front page. check the first post Judael always updates it.
Thanks. I DLed v1.0 a while ago and got stuck, decided to leave it for a while. Now I come back to it, I don't want a full reset in newgame+.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The creator's blog has posted about a v1.10 that supposedly came out on Thursday (Google Translate gave me some stuff about how there was some issue with DLsite, but that's likely been taken care of). The creator also posted that he's working on a v2.0 that will come out in June. Apparently both v1.10 and v2.0 will have new CGs and events.

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.04 links on first page are down.

OP
Judael

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

here ya go, I reuploaded a newer version v1.10
thx main page updated

Geno0042

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stumped. Has anyone been able to obtain this event in patch 1.10?

Attachments

Hen_Tie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got stuck after defeating the tentacles at the first forest.
Tried talking to king then to princess but can't go to any other towns. Talked to the lady in the forest too. Do I have to cross the lower bridge in the forest to progress? Because I can't cross it and I can't figure out why :confused::(

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

After beating the tentacles you should have the wood for the bridge (or something like that) that was in the treasure chest, give it to the king first, then speak with the princess (the blond girl in the upper floor not the queen beside the king), then you should be able to go to the eastern village.

The fairy in the forest is not story related. She is there complaining some monster took the place where she lives, and she needs someone strong to beat it. That's through the bridge you can't cross in the forest, to be able to go through there you have to beat the dragon in the castle then speak to her. (not sure if you need to speak to the fairy to cross the bridge in the forest).

Anyways, basically, in most dungeons there is a way you can't go, Aoi (main char) says something like she/he feels strong enemies are beyond that point. To be able, you have to beat the dragon in the castle. What you get by beating the strong bosses in the dungeons are element books, when you get all 6 you can get the best magic in the game (supposedly, i only got the prostitution ending so i don't have the dark element book yet).

Blackmagic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for sharing! downloading now

Geno0042

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finally obtained that event I was missing. You need a suspicious soda that you can find in the cave that appears in New Game+, and then you have take the prostitution path to near its end. Once you've done all that, there's a shiny that appears in the women's public bath that you can activate.

In other news, patch 2.00 has been released today. I'm pretty excited for it.

OP
Judael

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I finally obtained that event I was missing. You need a suspicious soda that you can find in the cave that appears in New Game+, and then you have take the prostitution path to near its end. Once you've done all that, there's a shiny that appears in the women's public bath that you can activate.

In other news, patch 2.00 has been released today. I'm pretty excited for it.
main page updated to 2.00

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

anybody know whats new with 2.00 yet?

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anybody know whats new with 2.00 yet?
Most of the new events occur in the Essenberg/third town prostitution house (at least that's what I got from machine translations). You have to do the prostitution events in the first town, after which a new tower will appear on the southwest part of the map, close to the third town and the other tower. The items you need for some of the new events are located in the chests there, and you'll have to beat some tough enemies to get them. Afterwards you just go to the third town and enter the large northern building and start talking to people.

You can also access the treasury in the castle (not sure if it's linked to story progression or prostitution events). One of the chests has another item, which you can take to the old man's house in the second town and open the chest there for another H-scene and access to another event in the new prostitution house.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you'll have to beat some tough enemies to get them
new boss in new tower, use item find in new dungeon (or kill 2 dragon in new dungeon then combine in new town, item in last slot, bone icon) can 1 hit down it....... i lost few times on lvl before......

d-one

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did anyone have walkthrough for this

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the update via google docs didn't work for me. any other links?:D