What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ nikukure] 2990 TS SAGA Ver2.01 / TS・SAGA 僕、魔王倒したのに・・・ RE114469 RJ114469

danobel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: TS・SAGA(僕、魔王倒したのに・・・)[RJ114469]

Just starting with this game...one short question...how does the magic system work? Using ChiiTrans without Atlas, and the web translation wasn't very clear. It said something about forgetting spells and something about the elements.
You can only learn one of two opposing elements, so if you pick fire magic you can't pick up ice magic and same with lightning/earth magic. On the second floor of the magic shop you can choose to forget an element to pick up its opposite if you want.

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am stuck after the southeast temple dungeon. I went through it then back to the southeast town and king. Not sure where to go now.

EDIT: Also. I have 3 of the Heart shaped items that I thought were learnable skills but don't seem to be. What are they for?

danobel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well..I got a bad end after collecting all 4 stones. Got no real ending and thrown to a new game with no items or levels from last playthrough.

Anyone know what dictates ending? Not really interested in running every dungeon all over again for the same result. The game leaves a hint but chiitrans gives a bad translation.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Complete CG gallery (with downlod link) and creator's blog:

Version 1.02 will be out on 19 May.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

haven't complete the game yet, but from what the old man mentioned at the beginning, you wouldn't be able to change back to a man if your manliness(last status) falls below a certain a level

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

You can only learn one of two opposing elements, so if you pick fire magic you can't pick up ice magic and same with lightning/earth magic. On the second floor of the magic shop you can choose to forget an element to pick up its opposite if you want.
Thanks! I got something like that from the translation but it wasn't clear, didn't want to waste money getting it wrong =/.

So far, i like the game, hope there's way to see the CG later. This game suffers from "message box don't let me see the whole picture" syndrome

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well..I got a bad end after collecting all 4 stones. Got no real ending and thrown to a new game with no items or levels from last playthrough.

Anyone know what dictates ending? Not really interested in running every dungeon all over again for the same result. The game leaves a hint but chiitrans gives a bad translation.
this game 4 ending, if true ending need 2nd play...

So far, i like the game, hope there's way to see the CG later. This game suffers from "message box don't let me see the whole picture" syndrome
after clear game 1 time go castle roof has hscene room 1.jpg

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

etigoya, I am stuck on the island south to the first and second towns. I have two stones, yellow and red. No access to mausoleum/temple on this island. I don't have access to dark castle near snow town, nor have resolved bath quest in the royal castle. One area near the first town in the forest beyond the bridge is still inaccessible. I am on 44th level with about 100 000 cash. I have one 1000 g. worth pink item (pink heart in my inventory), 55 old "medals" (where and when can I use them?).
What I have to do now? Thanx:eek:

Puttana

Reputation score

maybe talk to king or princess... go east tunnel (SE of 2nd town)

heart item (clothes) for hscene in 1st town, if go 1st town has event in town entrance, go building near entrance, talk to man in counter for prostitution (1st choice), then talk to man in SW table, after few hscence if get clothes can get other hscene
Thanks etigoya! I went through that east tunnel and went out in the island, visited town there but no access to mausoleum/temple on the island.
I talked to king and princess. Then talked to a man in southern part of the first town, got item and bought red heart at 2400 g. But no hscenes, no progress, no new locations. What to do now?:confused:

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Go to the church, the guards wouldn't let you in so you'll have to get a permission from the king. Go back into the church and confront the priest on the second floor. The temple will open after you defeat him.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Checked the recent update, and it seems like it fixed a lot of bugs. Are the bugs in the current version ruining anyone's day for the time being?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then talked to a man in southern part of the first town, got item and bought red heart at 2400 g. But no hscenes, no progress, no new locations. What to do now?:confused:
heart item (clothes) for hscene in 1st town, if go 1st town has event in town entrance, go building near entrance 1.jpg , talk to man in counter for prostitution 2.jpg , then talk to man in SW table 3.jpg , after few hscence if get clothes can get other hscene (new npc in SW and counter)

did u collect item in 1st forest too? after win dragon in castle then go 1st forest talk to fairy can go deep

OP
Judael

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Checked the recent update, and it seems like it fixed a lot of bugs. Are the bugs in the current version ruining anyone's day for the time being?
v 1.01

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone knows how to unlock the cgs that're missing from this picture?

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Enemies that can break your armor are also the only ones that have sex scenes during combat if the armor is broken, right? So far it seems like it.

Also, all normal (not bosses or special ones like the dragon in the castle) enemies have the same cg (Aoi covered in cum) if you lose, right? I thought maybe enemies that have sex scenes in fight had also RoL scenes, tried the Orc in the first dungeon, and nothing, so i'm guessing any normal enemies don't have one =O

Puttana

Reputation score

etigoya, me special thanks for consultation about forest. I have cleared all events there!:)
But door at town for prostitution events is locked. I have cleared all events on southern island (church, fight against priest and mausoleum - thanks go to qs1988!), talked to king and queen, she sent me to island.But still no access to two locations: lonely temple on the white island and dark castle near snow town. What to do?:confused:

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the demon lord's castle at the northwest is the last place you'll go to. for the temple in the sky, just finish the cult incident. You'll find yourself back to the south town again. Head to where you finish off the priest and speak to the new priest. He'll grant you access to the treasure chest behind him, which contains a pass to get pass the barrier at the temple, which'll lead you to a magic circle that transports you to the sky temple.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone knows how to unlock the cgs that're missing from this picture?

hmmm a lot need 2nd play

other is 1st forest, road to dragon, near water
and prostitution ending

Puttana

Reputation score

the demon lord's castle at the northwest is the last place you'll go to. for the temple in the sky, just finish the cult incident. You'll find yourself back to the south town again. Head to where you finish off the priest and speak to the new priest. He'll grant you access to the treasure chest behind him, which contains a pass to get pass the barrier at the temple, which'll lead you to a magic circle that transports you to the sky temple.
Many thanks! Rep+ to etigoya and you.
I finished sky temple quest. Now I am in the dark castle, cleared out two secondary locations but unable to overcome the magic barrier leading to main location. What to do? :confused:

Edit: magic barrier solved after I visited blacksmith in the town, south island, and bought better armor from him. Now I am inside dark castle devil's lair:)
I also obtained the bad end: heroine remained woman. Etigoya, do you have save file for the good end, and what is its difference?

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Many thanks! Rep+ to etigoya and you.
I finished sky temple quest. Now I am in the dark castle, cleared out two secondary locations but unable to overcome the magic barrier leading to main location. What to do? :confused:

Edit: magic barrier solved after I visited blacksmith in the town, south island, and bought better armor from him. Now I am inside dark castle devil's lair:)
I also obtained the bad end: heroine remained woman. Etigoya, do you have save file for the good end, and what is its difference?
back to male and only message change ... hscene room add clear stone...

Attachments