What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

Does anyone know how to cancel a pledge? I'm worried I may have to pledge 8 bucks every month for the remainder of my card's lifetime, unless I can figure this out, but not every page translates properly.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also sent in a pledge ...Though it appears to have charged me already, I still cannot manage to get any download :confused:. Hopefully it clears up or i'll have to cancel this something fast u-u
To download the game from the author Enty page you need to go to Posts and select either the 800 or the 1200 version, depending on which one you donated.
It should open a page with a bunch of links for the current version of the game plus some pictures/description to show what's new.

Does anyone know how to cancel a pledge? I'm worried I may have to pledge 8 bucks every month for the remainder of my card's lifetime, unless I can figure this out, but not every page translates properly.
To cancel a pledge you need to open the Menu (top right) and scroll down to "followers and follows". Once you open that, it will show your current pledge list. Just select stop following and you should be free.
I haven't tried it because i'm planning to support to author until the game release so i don't know what happens when you press the button.

Last edited:

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn it, I want to pledge to this, but Enty doesn't take American Express and I can't find a Paypal option. Any suggestions?

Shadowgungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To cancel a pledge you need to open the Menu (top right) and scroll down to "followers and follows". Once you open that, it will show your current pledge list. Just select stop following and you should be free.
I haven't tried it because i'm planning to support to author until the game release so i don't know what happens when you press the button.
I'm pretty sure all that does is stop notifications about that person, "my page" still says I'm donating per month after doing that

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah! It finally went through after ..some hours. Enty is a fickle being it seems.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure all that does is stop notifications about that person, "my page" still says I'm donating per month after doing that
Oh, then i have no idea. I tried reading the Q&A but they aren't really clear about it.

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually pretty happy to see so many people coming out to support the developer of this game.

To answer the question on how to CANCEL your enty pledge;

1.) Ensure that you have language set to ENGLISH but selecting the American flag at the upper-right corner of the Enty page.

2.) Log into your account. (option under Menu)

3.) Run your mouse over "Menu" again and select the last option "My Page".

4.) Scroll down to "Supporting List" and click it to expand it.

5.) Click "Stop" to cancel your support.

Here's a screenshot of what you should be looking for...

I still encourage people to support game developers however they can, so that these quality games will make it to the market.

Last edited:

Shadowgungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't have a stop button, do I have to wait a few days before I can stop supporting? I agree in supporting the dev, I just can't afford another 8$ a month when my work is sparse

Attachments

Last edited:

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't have a stop button, do I have to wait a few days before I can stop supporting? I agree in supporting the dev, I just can't afford another 8$ a month when my work is sparse
That's weird... maybe because the first pledge is still being processed? It's probably to stop people from pledging, grabbing the content, and then stopping the pledge before the first one goes through. Just check it again during the first week of June and it should give you the stop button.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm actually pretty happy to see so many people coming out to support the developer of this game.

To answer the question on how to CANCEL your enty pledge;

1.) Ensure that you have language set to ENGLISH but selecting the American flag at the upper-right corner of the Enty page.

2.) Log into your account. (option under Menu)

3.) Run your mouse over "Menu" again and select the last option "My Page".

4.) Scroll down to "Supporting List" and click it to expand it.

5.) Click "Stop" to cancel your support.

Here's a screenshot of what you should be looking for...

I still encourage people to support game developers however they can, so that these quality games will make it to the market.
thanks for the screenshot, I also don't have such a button, but I guess I'll just keep waiting, at least now I know where to look, and I can stop stressing out.

yes I may very well support the dev in the future, the game is fantastic.

EDIT: according to my bank, the charge is still outstanding, I'm assuming I'll have to wait a few days to prevent me from cancelling through my bank or something, which would explain why you have the stop button available to you, since you used paypal, right?

Last edited:

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the screenshot, I also don't have such a button, but I guess I'll just keep waiting, at least now I know where to look, and I can stop stressing out.

yes I may very well support the dev in the future, the game is fantastic.

EDIT: according to my bank, the charge is still outstanding, I'm assuming I'll have to wait a few days to prevent me from cancelling through my bank or something, which would explain why you have the stop button available to you, since you used paypal, right?
The stop button is available to me, because I've been supporting the developer for 3 months now.

ChipTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Enty doesn't support Brazil and my paypal don't work.
Someone have a solution for that problem?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I know that Paypal's policy is to not allow anything adult, but I've been able to do it with Enty... Also, you are correct, it's 800 yen, not 500 (I didn't have my coffee yet when I made that post).

The Enty version does have quite a few more stages and animations.

As for the catacombs area, it's not bugged. You need to go all the way downstairs and defeat three blue-skin muscle guys and then head all the way back upstairs to the cross to disable the barrier to the big boss. Once you do that, two different types of mummies-monsters pop up. After you backtrack downstairs you can jump over the two blue-skin muscle guys and head to where the boss is. Spam attacks on the new boss and you'll be given entry into a room with fairies (for rescuing), several succubus enemies, and a horde of new monk enemies. The passage that leads out from there splits into two parts; one going down to a dead end with single water-monster (same as the ones from the sewers area earlier) and another leading back to "old town". If you double-triple jump over the exit out of the cave leading to old town, it'll bring you to a new fat-man enemy that only beats Airi up. The tower entrance to the left of the new fat-man enemy leads to the 1hp challenge with the new "gunslinger" Airi costume. The previous location of the gunslinger costume was in the "forest" area to the right of "old town" in between the fly-monsters. There's still an entry arrow that pops up when you walk by it, but it's been moved to the above cave-area, so pressing "up" does nothing.

I highly encourage people to support this game if you can. Otherwise, you're still getting a free version of the game to fap to, which is pretty generous of the creator.
Where is the invisible barrier? I fought 2 Monks and 2 kneeling guy but can't find anything (in the area where if you triple jump, you meet fat guy who beats Airi)

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where is the invisible barrier? I fought 2 Monks and 2 kneeling guy but can't find anything (in the area where if you triple jump, you meet fat guy who beats Airi)
That area is the exit (not entrance) from the catacombs... If this is your first time going through the catacombs and you haven't activated the cross switch/fought the very large fat boss yet, it probably won't let you in that way.

You will need to backtrack through the old town and keep going left until you reach a forest area (the area before has a F***ing man and a hut). You will jump over a small rocky area and notice that it's hollow inside, but you can't just walk in. You will need to do the shadow-glide thingy to get through the left side of it (double tap right). It will lead you to the entrance of the catacombs level. The "barrier" is inside the catacombs.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

That area is the exit (not entrance) from the catacombs... If this is your first time going through the catacombs and you haven't activated the cross switch/fought the very large fat boss yet, it probably won't let you in that way.

You will need to backtrack through the old town and keep going left until you reach a forest area (the area before has a F***ing man and a hut). You will jump over a small rocky area and notice that it's hollow inside, but you can't just walk in. You will need to do the shadow-glide thingy to get through the left side of it (double tap right). It will lead you to the entrance of the catacombs level. The "barrier" is inside the catacombs.
Forest area is the one with weird man and lot of Plant biter?

Edit: found it! :D

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does Enty take discover? I'm kinda temped to pledge since the game is pretty good.

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does Enty take discover? I'm kinda temped to pledge since the game is pretty good.
If you can get it to work through paypal, it should work. People are saying that they're having trouble finding that option now though. I just checked my paypal account and enty's still billing me each month under the name "**** onetap".

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

whats new in the enty version anyways? thought he was just being slow this entire time. lol

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you can get it to work through paypal, it should work. People are saying that they're having trouble finding that option now though. I just checked my paypal account and enty's still billing me each month under the name "**** onetap".
Aww. I don't want my paypal to get suspended so I guess I'm not gonna pledge.

Alright i have tried the Enty version. To summarize:

2 new stages - town and catacomb
11 new enemies
1 new boss
A minigame where you change your outfit and weapon with dual swords/pistols and have to kill room of enemies while having only 1hp
Once you finish the minigame you get to keep the new outfit and weapons.

There are still 2 areas i can't access to even after having killed the new boss, so no idea if there's something new in there.
Catacomb stage might be bugged and has no enemies at all even tho you can clearly hear them.

The succubus now has a downed animation too.
This is the stuff that's on the enty version. Pretty much 70% of the whole game.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aww. I don't want my paypal to get suspended so I guess I'm not gonna pledge.

This is the stuff that's on the enty version. Pretty much 70% of the whole game.
Pretty sure they accept prepaid cards. or at least that's what I noticed when I checked, and while it said something about paypal, I couldn't find the option for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.